aidsman

K1 July 2014 Filers

681 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline

I will update the timeline when my fiance receives the official NOA-1 in the mail. As mentioned, we have received only the text message indicating re-routing to CSC.

You will not be re-routed.....you were never sent to Texas Processing Center...the Texas PO Box is where everyone goes and then based on where you live you either go to Texas or California Center.....your state has forms processed in California so once the form is received it will automatically get sent to CSC. Many people get confused because the forms all get mailed to Texas.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

You will not be re-routed.....you were never sent to Texas Processing Center...the Texas PO Box is where everyone goes and then based on where you live you either go to Texas or California Center.....your state has forms processed in California so once the form is received it will automatically get sent to CSC. Many people get confused because the forms all get mailed to Texas.

The email says: "Your case has been accepted and routed to the USCIS California Service Center for processing."

Why do people argue over some of the littlest details that don't really matter that much?

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Just received a text and email notification with receipt number and confirmation that we are routed to CSC! Maybe now I can relax a little....haha!

Hope those who are waiting receive their NOA1 soon, it relieves a little stress.

Relax? What the heck does that word mean? ;)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Spain
Timeline

I will update the timeline when my fiance receives the official NOA-1 in the mail. As mentioned, we have received only the text message indicating re-routing to CSC.

Sounds good. Then your filing location is the Texas Lockbox.

7/17/2014: I-129F sent to Lewisville, TX via USPS express mail

7/18/2014: I-129F delivery confirmation on USPS website

7/23/2014: Bank account shows deposit of filing fee

7/23/2014: USCIS text message and email confirmation of routing to CSC

7/24/2014: Alien Reg # Changed

7/29/2014: Hardcopy NOA1 received

10/16/2014: RFE Text received

10/23/2014: RFE Reply sent

10/27/2014: RFE Reply received

11/5/2014: NOA2 received via text and email

11/24/2014: NVC Case # created :thumbs:

:clock:

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Relax? What the heck does that word mean? ;)

I know! I've been so stressed out I think I was annoying him yesterday with all my complaining. He's a lot more patient, easy going, and positive than I am!

Timeline

We used a money order and as of earlier today it had not yet been cashed. I know the wait for NOA2 will be so much longer, but for now it would just be nice to have an acknowledgement of receipt from them. Hopefully we'll hear something this week. :)

Sending good thoughts! Just to make sure, did you file the G1145? If you don't hear back within 2 weeks, I would check to make sure your information is accurate on the form.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

And hooray! He just checked his mailbox and we have received NOA-1. Next stop ... NOA-2. Get here in a hurry, you dirty wench.

Our timelines are the same then! (So far)

Timeline

The email says: "Your case has been accepted and routed to the USCIS California Service Center for processing."

Why do people argue over some of the littlest details that don't really matter that much?

Glad it came today! It's just so other users don't get confused. A lot of people use VJ to understand the process. Sorry to seem nitpicky.

Sending good thoughts! Just to make sure, did you file the G1145? If you don't hear back within 2 weeks, I would check to make sure your information is accurate on the form.

Thank you! :) Yes, we did file the G1145. I'm going to give it until next Monday, then have the fiance call them. Hopefully we'll get NOA1 in time for me to bring a copy when I travel over there in ~3 weeks.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Russia
Timeline

I doubt she was arguing with you. Many folks assume they are being transferred from Texas when in fact they are simply routed as you stated. The reason she brought this up is probably because your timeline incorrectly states Texas Service Center and she was probably assuming you would also incorrectly state it was transferred on a particular date like many others do. No biggie, but if you wouldn't mind correcting your timeline to reflect CSC it would greatly be appreciated by those that track timeline estimates. You will also notice a drastic drop in your estimate which will be a pleasant change for you I would assume :).

Good luck on your journey and welcome to VJ.

02/28/2014 - I-129f Accepted and Routed to Texas Service Center / Я-129F Принято и направляется в сервисный центр Техаса

03/04/2014 - NOA1 Notice Date / NOA1 Уведомление Дата

03/05/2014 - NOA1 Received via Email & Text / NOA1 полученных через электронную почту и текст

03/05/2014 - Check Cashed by TSC / Чек обналичены TSC

03/06/2014 - Alien Registration Number Changed / Регистрационный номер иностранца Изменен

03/08/2014 - Received NOA1 Hard Copy / Поступило NOA1 Печатная

10/09/2014 - NOA2 Received via Email & Text / NOA2 редакцию по электронной почте и текста (219 DAYS!!)

10/14/2014 - Received NOA2 Hard Copy / Поступила NOA2 Жесткий диск

10/16/2014 - Case Shipped to NVC / Дело Отгружено NVC

10/23/2014 - Case Received by NVC / Дело Поступило NVC

10/24/2014 - Case Number Assigned by NVC / Номер дела, присвоенный NVC

10/27/2014 - Case Left NVC for Moscow Consulate / Дело Левый NVC для Москва консульства

10/29/2014 - Moscow Consulate Received Case and Changed Status to Ready / Москва Консульство получил случай и изменила статус Готов

11/24/2014 - Medical Exam / Медицинский экзамен

11/26/2014 - K-1 Interview (Approved!!) / K-1 Интервью (утвержденный!!)

event.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline

I know it seems nitpicky but the timelines are dependant about accurate information. It is a common mistake to think forms were re-routed from Texas to CA its just because all forms start in Texas and are then routed to either California or Texas processing centers. In rare circumstances they are routed to say California and then re-routed to Texas.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.