3,164 posts in this topic

Filed: FB-2 Visa Country: Bangladesh
Timeline
On 6/13/2019 at 9:42 PM, nicole410 said:

I-130? Uscis approved on Aug 2014.

Approved in 3 months? Wow, you are lucky. Now it takes 4-5 years just to get approved!

Soon approval time might eclipse the Priority Date lol!

Filed: FB-2 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

July 2019 visa bulletin. F2B category under the date of filing chart didn't still make a move. My PD is March 2015 and the date of filing is stuck at August 2014..can anyone explain why it is so??  I pray to get my WL within this year by God's Grace

Hi everyone!! My mother is a green card holder apply for me F2b visa. My priority date is April 2012 and nvccompleted the case on November 2019. It has been five months since my priority date became current but still waiting for interview date with Dhaka embassy in Bangladesh. Did any one with priority date in late 2011 and early 2012 have an interview date in Dhaka or any where in Asia? Please update if any one has any information or similar situation. Thanks and appreciate it.

Filed: FB-2 Visa Country: Bangladesh
Timeline
11 hours ago, Sumon1 said:

Hi everyone!! My mother is a green card holder apply for me F2b visa. My priority date is April 2012 and nvccompleted the case on November 2019. It has been five months since my priority date became current but still waiting for interview date with Dhaka embassy in Bangladesh. Did any one with priority date in late 2011 and early 2012 have an interview date in Dhaka or any where in Asia? Please update if any one has any information or similar situation. Thanks and appreciate it.

•  

i am waiting for interview letter. my pd  26 june 2012 cc 29 october 2018, its been 8 month running  , i mail nvc and dhaka embassy and every time same reply that there is no schedule yet.  even January pd  waiting for interview letter .

57 minutes ago, shakil hossain said:

i am waiting for interview letter. my pd  26 june 2012 cc 29 october 2018, its been 8 month running  , i mail nvc and dhaka embassy and every time same reply that there is no schedule yet.  even January pd  waiting for interview letter .

Yes let’s hope and pray that Dhaka embassy starts scheduling people in the F2b visa category soon. 🙏🙏

please everyone who is in the same position like us, keep us updated with any new information.  thank you very much 

Edited by Sumon1

On 5/24/2019 at 4:33 PM, woodpecker1 said:

I got the interview letter today in spite of how crazy busy the Mumbai embassy is ...  hopefully you will get yours soon too. Good luck.

Hi, congratulations on getting your interview date!! Let us know when is your interview and how it goes. Wish us all luck on getting our interview appointment soon from the Dhaka embassy 🙏🙏

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.