174 pages and counting...

other credits include

Mag 7

Muddy Ditch Liberal

Dragon Queen

Prissy-- Partial credit

Looks like you need one of these.

pat-on-back.jpg

I wish I was not on a held hand so I could post a witty retort.

U wonder if Penny ever lurks through here anymore, speaking of fallen comrades. Here favorite line was. I never said that.

I haven't seen or heard anything from Penny in quite a while. The reason her line was "I never said that" was because some peeps kept putting words in her mouth, (*hint hint, wink wink*). Most of the time she was correct that she never did say that.

I haven't seen or heard anything from Penny in quite a while. The reason her line was "I never said that" was because some peeps kept putting words in her mouth, (*hint hint, wink wink*). Most of the time she was correct that she never did say that.

I know right. I spoke to Marvin about always doing that

I know right. I spoke to Marvin about always doing that

Odd how peeps keep that doin that to you, word must be out.

This place will always be special(in the loosest sense of the word). The missus and I are trying to branch out and reach others, but we're seeing that VJ has nothing(and I mean NOTHING) on some of the FB pages we've been on. I've actually said in one of them that the people here are LESS racist and MORE restrained(TOS might be the reason for this, and FB is more lenient when it comes to vulgarity) than the page we were currently on.

“Hate is too great a burden to bear. It injures the hater more than it injures the hated.” – Coretta Scott King

"Oppressive language does more than represent violence; it is violence; does more than represent the limits of knowledge; it limits knowledge." -Toni Morrison

He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

This place will always be special(in the loosest sense of the word). The missus and I are trying to branch out and reach others, but we're seeing that VJ has nothing(and I mean NOTHING) on some of the FB pages we've been on. I've actually said in one of them that the people here are LESS racist and MORE restrained(TOS might be the reason for this, and FB is more lenient when it comes to vulgarity) than the page we were currently on.

Then why are you on it

Then why are you on it

Honestly, I thought it was something else. Like a page where we could get together and vent about things that need to change(racism, police brutality, the way we treat each other, etc). In the beginning, I thought it would be like here but mostly black men advocating for a better tomorrow. What I found was a bunch of prissy, whiny, uneducated but think they are, uncouth, wannabe gangster speaking, weak minded, hateful, ignorant, little boys(I REFUSE to address them as men) who just want to complain about the vast white conspiracy that is black women. These dude would give Lib a run for his money; they've attributed every single bad thing that's happened to us as a direct result of a black woman.

At least here, I can honestly say I've seen some people change a tiny bit in their perceptions. Over there, the biggest group of ******** I've ever seen(rhymes with wussies, and it's Janelle who said it, which is sad since she's a lady). I'd expect this from some other races of people who didn't know better, but hearing it from your own? Talk about downtrodden...

Edit: We're not there anymore. This weekend it got so bad they took pics of my wife and made some hateful memes of her on another person's feed. She and I proceeded to e-smack the **** out of them until they left their own page. Best moment was when a dude who claims any man who raises another person's kid is a simp(look it up if you don't know) got exposed by an anonymous member who posted his pic with his GF who has 3 kids who aren't his(trust and believe, he has NO room to talk about how my wife looks, I'm just saying). Then it just exploded after that...

Edited by Stay Woke

“Hate is too great a burden to bear. It injures the hater more than it injures the hated.” – Coretta Scott King

"Oppressive language does more than represent violence; it is violence; does more than represent the limits of knowledge; it limits knowledge." -Toni Morrison

He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

Honestly, I thought it was something else. Like a page where we could get together and vent about things that need to change(racism, police brutality, the way we treat each other, etc). In the beginning, I thought it would be like here but mostly black men advocating for a better tomorrow. What I found was a bunch of prissy, whiny, uneducated but think they are, uncouth, wannabe gangster speaking, weak minded, hateful, ignorant, little boys(I REFUSE to address them as men) who just want to complain about the vast white conspiracy that is black women. These dude would give Lib a run for his money; they've attributed every single bad thing that's happened to us as a direct result of a black woman.

At least here, I can honestly say I've seen some people change a tiny bit in their perceptions. Over there, the biggest group of ******** I've ever seen(rhymes with wussies, and it's Janelle who said it, which is sad since she's a lady). I'd expect this from some other races of people who didn't know better, but hearing it from your own? Talk about downtrodden...

Edit: We're not there anymore. This weekend it got so bad they took pics of my wife and made some hateful memes of her on another person's feed. She and I proceeded to e-smack the **** out of them until they left their own page. Best moment was when a dude who claims any man who raises another person's kid is a simp(look it up if you don't know) got exposed by an anonymous member who posted his pic with his GF who has 3 kids who aren't his(trust and believe, he has NO room to talk about how my wife looks, I'm just saying). Then it just exploded after that...

Welcome to the real world.

P.S you said Prissy and Gangster in the same post. I feel europhic.

You said wife. Are you married now ?

Welcome to the real world.

P.S you said Prissy and Gangster in the same post. I feel europhic.

You said wife. Are you married now ?

I was trying to find better words for them, but nothing came to mind. I'm praying that it's a bunch of white supremacists pretending to be black men trying to sow discord between us, because if it's not, then for the first time, I'm truly afraid of what's happening out in the real world. Like I said, it's like here without any moderation so it gets nasty very quick.

On paper, yes. Mom is flying out here on Monday for the ceremony in Feb.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg