adinutzyc21

Case numbers (DV2015)

230 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: South Africa
Timeline

Hello,

I am new in this forum,

My case number is EU40***, do I have a chance?

Thanks,

Most probably september2015... You need a lot of patience

I'm not an official or an attorney!

Its all about a guess work...

I'm just a DVHOLIC :)

hello,

can you tell me where i can find information regarding this ? i have read everything i can't find anything about bank statement or anything i just want to make sure to prepare all the required papers at the time

http://travel.state.gov/content/visas/english/immigrate/diversity-visa/if-you-are-selected/prepare-supporting-documents.html

It is pretty well covered on this:

http://www.state.gov/documents/organization/86988.pdf

Page 15.

You can also see this link and the section on denials based on public charge grounds - which explains why Susie was talking about being on AP until you prove you won't become a public charge.

http://travel.state.gov/content/visas/english/general/denials.html

MANY people convince themselves that because they don't see it listed on the required docs for their embassy that they do not have to do anything. That is a mistake - because proof of financial ability can be asked for in any DV interview (even though it often is not).

Apart from anything else - you need to be prepared to support yourself when going there. Their requirement for savings (around $10k per adult) is a lot less than I would have been comfortable with as a backup plan....

Edited by Britsimon

DV Lottery information - www.BritSimonSays.com

Filed: Country: Algeria
Timeline

I think that Simon already gave you the correct answer but I will add something: for some countries like Algeria, Ivory-cost the sponsor is mandatory, it's not officially but it still mandatory to have it, without the i-134 document they will put you in AP ....

@MalcomX, you got selected twice, lucky!

Question: you said " if you have BAC/or Experience + good police record + health + sponsor"

Sponsor? Sponsor for what?

selected 1st May 2013/ CN= 2014AF00070xxx, forms sent, waiting for the second letter.

selected 1st May 2014/ CN= 2015AF00009xxx :dancing: , forms not sent yet ....

Timeline

Hi all, I just won GC on DV-2015, but my case number is pretty high CN EU --- 41xxx. I'm from Serbia btw. Is there any chance that i don't get green card at all? Thanks in advance

Watch the visa bulletin for this dv14 than you will see what your destiney for dv15 ...:)

Timeline

MalcomX,

i didn't know u r from Dallas ;) , any connections there?

Cause i do have?

Rafikkho

Did you quote any cn higher than 99xxx for AF on other forums ?

Timeline

I've watched, now its on 30.700 for Europe 2014. ok nvm. Do you know someone who has won GC, but didn't get come on line for an interview because of high CN?

In europe no! So far all the selectees had a chance for an interview.

Hope it will be the same in this year and the next one.

Filed: Other Country: Jordan
Timeline

It is pretty well covered on this:

http://www.state.gov/documents/organization/86988.pdf

Page 15.

You can also see this link and the section on denials based on public charge grounds - which explains why Susie was talking about being on AP until you prove you won't become a public charge.

http://travel.state.gov/content/visas/english/general/denials.html

MANY people convince themselves that because they don't see it listed on the required docs for their embassy that they do not have to do anything. That is a mistake - because proof of financial ability can be asked for in any DV interview (even though it often is not).

Apart from anything else - you need to be prepared to support yourself when going there. Their requirement for savings (around $10k per adult) is a lot less than I would have been comfortable with as a backup plan....

WOW this is open my mind in how i should think .. you think 10k is enough ? also you seems kind you know a lot into the law may i contact you in private message to consult you regard small matter ?

I've watched, now its on 30.700 for Europe 2014. ok nvm. Do you know someone who has won GC, but didn't get come on line for an interview because of high CN?

It's rare that this has happened for Europe, happened a few times in the early-mid 2000s (maybe 2 or 3 years, I don't have access to the numbers right now). What will happen in this event is that the region will not go to "current" by September (last month of fiscal year) but will still show a cut-off.

Filed: Timeline

WOW this is open my mind in how i should think .. you think 10k is enough ? also you seems kind you know a lot into the law may i contact you in private message to consult you regard small matter ?

guess what,

britsimon had a signature 'I am not a lawyer' :rofl: ,

but I am sure he will give a lot of answers

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.