Mother11

Tourist visa for children (split topic)

21 posts in this topic

Hello

What about the same case but for Bulgarians

I am in USA with tourist visa since January and my kids are in Bulgaria

Are you here for tourism or to stay permanently?

Edited by Merrytooth

Done with K1, AOS and ROC

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

Wont you be going home soon?

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Bulgaria
Timeline

Try developing innovations and software and you will not ask

I want my children here, I want to show them a lot of things that I saw and I believe they will be happy to see here and in a few other states and why not?Which part of my post you find strange? Mother wants to travel with her children! 6 months are a lot of time and now the school year is at the end. I don't understand!

Timeline

In the US it is not usual for Mothers to go on holiday for 6 months leaving their children behind.

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Filed: Country: Monaco
Timeline

Tourism and I will be here until mid-July

Your kids will likewise need to obtain tourist visas, as you did yourself. In all likelihood the consulate will look into your visa when they apply for theirs, so they need to be prepared for the possibility their request may call for additional scrutiny.

Good luck!

200px-FSM_Logo.svg.png

www.ffrf.org

Beyond the completely unnecessary scrutiny by fellow VJ members about information that is NONE of their business, your children would also need visitor visas. Likely they will need a letter from the father stating they are allowed to travel to the USA as well.

You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose.  - Dr. Seuss

Timeline

Look, I am here, because I need you guys to help me, ok not to judge me

You don't know my story

My life was a nightmare last few years - my parents are separated because of nothing, my husband doesn't allow me to travel with my children only to hurt me and this is costing me a lot - pain and money.We are trying to divorce 6 years already.The mental trauma...I can't talk about it...

I am the CEO of my company, which develops software for government and educational institutions and I can do my job from every point of the globe - I need only internet

Now I am in USA, here is my boyfriend, but I don't want to merry him, I am not ready for that, not yet

I not interested about the papers - just to stay as long as I want and I need - nothing more

I had an idea to apply for student visa (I don't need a job) and pay a lot of money, but I am not sure it will be working

And I am not ready to make an investment here - too expensive

After mid-July I have to leave USA, this ok for me, I don't want to go back to Bulgaria for living...not anymore I have plans to go to other countries, but there are a lot of ? about the children

If I have to go for children's visas I am ok to do it, but I am afraid about red flag and I am looking for the best option

And btw thank you very much to post here

Timeline

If your Husband says no, end of story.

Filed: Country: Monaco
Timeline

Look, I am here, because I need you guys to help me, ok not to judge me

You don't know my story

My life was a nightmare last few years - my parents are separated because of nothing, my husband doesn't allow me to travel with my children only to hurt me and this is costing me a lot - pain and money.We are trying to divorce 6 years already.The mental trauma...I can't talk about it...

I am the CEO of my company, which develops software for government and educational institutions and I can do my job from every point of the globe - I need only internet

Now I am in USA, here is my boyfriend, but I don't want to merry him, I am not ready for that, not yet

I not interested about the papers - just to stay as long as I want and I need - nothing more

I had an idea to apply for student visa (I don't need a job) and pay a lot of money, but I am not sure it will be working

And I am not ready to make an investment here - too expensive

After mid-July I have to leave USA, this ok for me, I don't want to go back to Bulgaria for living...not anymore I have plans to go to other countries, but there are a lot of ? about the children

If I have to go for children's visas I am ok to do it, but I am afraid about red flag and I am looking for the best option

And btw thank you very much to post here

Don't worry about the judgmental noisy posters. Pay no heed to noise.

Your children will need a visitor's visa to the US. That your husband is on board with this trip is already a first step for may need to give his consent with the visa application and I would presume with an exit permits to your kids, assuming they are minors.

Again, chances are the IO will connect their applications to yours but that is neither good nor bad. It just is, for I am sure you are not the first such case. Provided your credentials are good - and considering your job position and the circumstance it may afford you - it may all end up just being another successful visa interview. Nobody can guarantee it one way or another.

All we can do is wish you and kids good luck, and that we do!

200px-FSM_Logo.svg.png

www.ffrf.org

Timeline

Thank you very much - now I know what I need to do

I have one more ? just for information - my boyfriend saw that this topic was moved from other forum section and asked what about to apply for fiancé K1 when my legal stay is over for 2014 and that way we will win 3 months more to be together.After those 3 months will be 2015 and if I want to stay in Usa I can do that with my tourist visa, but I am not sure about that

Can I have 2 visas???K1 and B2

He says that if I have k1, for me and the children not will be the problem to stay here for 3 months if I want to and my husband (I hope ex soon) will allow them and it will be better option, because in that way is no risk about deny visas from emigrations

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.