Nikki88

February 2014 TSC Filers

570 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Great news for February filers, my fiancé and I just received notice from our Senator (Connecticut) that our case is now with an officer and being processed. We should expect to hear something within 1-2 weeks.

Our NOA1 is Feb 4th.

I can't even thank our Senator enough who consistently called USCIS all week to get it to this stage, so I would highly recommend anyone to do the same!! Just write a letter, call up, push for some progress!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Armenia
Timeline

Great news for February filers, my fiancé and I just received notice from our Senator (Connecticut) that our case is now with an officer and being processed. We should expect to hear something within 1-2 weeks.

Our NOA1 is Feb 4th.

I can't even thank our Senator enough who consistently called USCIS all week to get it to this stage, so I would highly recommend anyone to do the same!! Just write a letter, call up, push for some progress!

Sounds great!!! I hope you hear something next week. I will definitely reach to my congressman as soon as I reach my 5 months bench on July 25. Good luck!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Romania
Timeline

I'm bringing to your attention a thread made by people who are waiting just like us and who try to find a solution for the TSC crises... Crises that only affect us, the filers.

Please follow this thread and let's try to see if we can make a change.

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/506542-possible-ways-to-overcome-the-delay-at-tsc/#entry7139020

File sent - May 1st
NOA1 - May 9th
Transferred - August 8th
NOA2 - September 11th

event.png

Timeline

Any tsc feb filers received their NOA2s??? This lag is ungodly....

We are still waiting :( :( :( 5 months will be on February 25, at TSC. Did you call in for a Service Request after your 5 months passed????

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

We are still waiting :( :( :( 5 months will be on February 25, at TSC. Did you call in for a Service Request after your 5 months passed????

Some of those reps. are rude and inconsiderate. Didn't get much out of her... All I could gather is that she said they are behind and working anywhere between early Jan and early Feb. The wait continues...sigh....

Timeline

Some of those reps. are rude and inconsiderate. Didn't get much out of her... All I could gather is that she said they are behind and working anywhere between early Jan and early Feb. The wait continues...sigh....

How strange they told me that tsc is working on December 15 cases, just last Thursday!!?? And yes THEY ARE

RUDEEEE AND INCONSIDERATE ROBATS, thats for sure....

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

You can't file a service request until 6 months I think. I tried filing one yesterday and it said I had to wait longer. I put February 1 on there as the date.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

It is, but believe me, waiting with missiles flying over your head, getting into living buildings and shopping molls, hearing explosions in your neighborhood day and night and reading casualties reports daily and wondering if it's gonna be you next time, that's even worse.

I see they're still expediting petitions from the Philippines. I would think that if you're from Ukraine you could request an expedite as well?

Edited by ducsacrossamerica

Timeline

It is, but believe me, waiting with missiles flying over your head, getting into living buildings and shopping molls, hearing explosions in your neighborhood day and night and reading casualties reports daily and wondering if it's gonna be you next time, that's even worse.

Yes I do believe there is a criteria for Expedite request due to whats going on in Ukraine. Try to call and see if you can Expedite your petition. I can just imagine how bad it is in Ukraine, im watching it on tv every day. :( Good luck you and your family, be safe!!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

I mailed a letter to my Congressman yesterday and will be calling/emailing in the next couple of days. We'll see if it helps... On a different note I think I'm going to book a flight to go see my fiance in the next two weeks. It's been two months since I've seen her last and I feel like it would be very beneficial for the both of us.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.