belly21

Texas Service Center - Who has gotten a fast approval for K-1?

59 posts in this topic

When my fiancée filed the I129F it only took like 15 days for it to be approved. And from then it was smooth sailing. Last year September she filed and I received my visa this year April

• 1 month later...
Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Russia
Timeline

May 23: package sent

May 30: case received SRC

Is the process still th same at TSC, 5 months for noa 2? And should we starting counting from the date our case was received or upon approval of noa1? I don't know if i got it right.

As much as I hate to say it, it may actually be getting longer as the backlog is increasing significantly. However, with that said, you are from the Philippines so all bets are off. Most, not all, petitions for that region are still being expedited due to the typhoon, so your wait may not be as long as the typical TSC filer. I do not want to give you false hope so I emphasize "may not be." Good luck.

Start counting from the notice date which will be on the hard copy.

Edited by Texasav8r

02/28/2014 - I-129f Accepted and Routed to Texas Service Center / Я-129F Принято и направляется в сервисный центр Техаса

03/04/2014 - NOA1 Notice Date / NOA1 Уведомление Дата

03/05/2014 - NOA1 Received via Email & Text / NOA1 полученных через электронную почту и текст

03/05/2014 - Check Cashed by TSC / Чек обналичены TSC

03/06/2014 - Alien Registration Number Changed / Регистрационный номер иностранца Изменен

03/08/2014 - Received NOA1 Hard Copy / Поступило NOA1 Печатная

10/09/2014 - NOA2 Received via Email & Text / NOA2 редакцию по электронной почте и текста (219 DAYS!!)

10/14/2014 - Received NOA2 Hard Copy / Поступила NOA2 Жесткий диск

10/16/2014 - Case Shipped to NVC / Дело Отгружено NVC

10/23/2014 - Case Received by NVC / Дело Поступило NVC

10/24/2014 - Case Number Assigned by NVC / Номер дела, присвоенный NVC

10/27/2014 - Case Left NVC for Moscow Consulate / Дело Левый NVC для Москва консульства

10/29/2014 - Moscow Consulate Received Case and Changed Status to Ready / Москва Консульство получил случай и изменила статус Готов

11/24/2014 - Medical Exam / Медицинский экзамен

11/26/2014 - K-1 Interview (Approved!!) / K-1 Интервью (утвержденный!!)

event.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

I'm living in California. Got NOA1 on Apr 4, then got the approval on Apr 24. My fiance in Vietnam, but she's studying Russia. We got the email to ask for fill out DS-160 to interview in last week. But the problem is that they sent the package to Moscow -Russia (not Vietnam as I requested), because I did fill out the mailing address for my fiancé was Russia. Now I'm requesting to transfer the package back to Vietnam. I think all the processing for my case just 4 months (because its on NOA2, it says the visa valids from Apr 24 to Aug 23)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

We are definitely on a fast track as you can see from our timeline and yes it is accurate. In less than 2 months it was at the embassy in manila going thru all the phases and I was waiting from there to get a apt for interview. Now I have a interview setup for my fiancée for june 10th and she is getting her medical done right now. I didn't front load at all just sent the basic bare minimal.

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

We are definitely on a fast track as you can see from our timeline and yes it is accurate. In less than 2 months it was at the embassy in manila going thru all the phases and I was waiting from there to get a apt for interview. Now I have a interview setup for my fiancée for june 10th and she is getting her medical done right now. I didn't front load at all just sent the basic bare minimal.

It was really fast indeed. Now there's hope for everyone that tsc might speed up our applications too.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Russia
Timeline

I got approval letter in 20 days

CSC. That's nice, but the OP asked about TSC fast approvals. Trying to avoid possible false hope for the OP's sake but CSC and TSC are not even on the same page...not even remotely close. Although Philippines may still be getting expedited, the expectation for TSC should be 5 months. Not trying to rain on anyone's parade but the facts are what they are. Good luck OP and congrats Haitra.

Edited by Texasav8r

02/28/2014 - I-129f Accepted and Routed to Texas Service Center / Я-129F Принято и направляется в сервисный центр Техаса

03/04/2014 - NOA1 Notice Date / NOA1 Уведомление Дата

03/05/2014 - NOA1 Received via Email & Text / NOA1 полученных через электронную почту и текст

03/05/2014 - Check Cashed by TSC / Чек обналичены TSC

03/06/2014 - Alien Registration Number Changed / Регистрационный номер иностранца Изменен

03/08/2014 - Received NOA1 Hard Copy / Поступило NOA1 Печатная

10/09/2014 - NOA2 Received via Email & Text / NOA2 редакцию по электронной почте и текста (219 DAYS!!)

10/14/2014 - Received NOA2 Hard Copy / Поступила NOA2 Жесткий диск

10/16/2014 - Case Shipped to NVC / Дело Отгружено NVC

10/23/2014 - Case Received by NVC / Дело Поступило NVC

10/24/2014 - Case Number Assigned by NVC / Номер дела, присвоенный NVC

10/27/2014 - Case Left NVC for Moscow Consulate / Дело Левый NVC для Москва консульства

10/29/2014 - Moscow Consulate Received Case and Changed Status to Ready / Москва Консульство получил случай и изменила статус Готов

11/24/2014 - Medical Exam / Медицинский экзамен

11/26/2014 - K-1 Interview (Approved!!) / K-1 Интервью (утвержденный!!)

event.png

Terrible.tamales45 have you called??????

Noa1: Feb 12, 2014ARN: Feb 19, 2014Noa2: July 15, 2014NVC: July 22, 2014Left NVC: July 29, 2014CONSULATE: July 31, 2014PACKET 4: Aug 25, 2014INTERVIEW: Sept 18, 2014 APPROVED!!!!!!!US ENTRY: Oct 10,2014MARRIAGE: Nov 7,2014

AOS: Feb filersSent AOS packet via FedEx : Feb 13, 2015FedEx confirmed delivery: Feb 17, 2015Texts & Emails confirming receipt: Feb 20, 2015Check cashed: Feb 20, 2015NOA 1:received Feb 26, 2015 dated Feb 19, 2015Biometrics letter received: Feb 27, 2015Biometrics appt: Mar 12, 2015EAD Approved: Apr 24, 2015

AP Approved: Apr 24, 2015

Combo Card to Be Mailed:Combo Card Received: early MayInterview : waiver letter received :clock:Sept 15: APPROVED status online changed to "On September 15, 2015, we registered your permanent resident status and mailed you a Welcome Notice for Receipt Number MSCXXXXXXXX. Please follow the instructions in the notice." Welcome Letter received:Sept 21,2015!!!!!!

Green Card received: Sept 2015

ROC received in Vermont: Sept 1, 2017

ROC/Biometrics checks cashed: Sept 6, 2017

NOA1 received : 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.