Yanyan

Address is long and not fit to I-129F on the Street section.

12 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hello everyone,

I just like to ask some helps here especially somebody from the Philippines because I think only in our country has an address as we call it "Barangay"

I am wondering where to put the Barangay address because the question on the address section are only street, city/town and country.

I already asked from a friend and she told me to put the "Barangay" address on the street section. I tried to write so that when my fiance is going to file I will know how it is. But when i typed to that section it didnt fit, because my street address is long already and so if I add the barangay it didn't fit.

Hope anybody can help me about this...Thank you all and May God bless!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Mexico
Timeline

How To Fill Out Form I-129F

2. If extra space is needed to complete any item, attach a continuation sheet, write your name and Alien Registration

Number (A-Number) (if any), at the top of each sheet of paper, indicate the Part and Item Number to which your

answer refers, and date and sign each sheet.

http://www.uscis.gov/sites/default/files/files/form/i-129finstr.pdf

Link to K-1 instructions for Ciudad Juarez, Mexico > https://travel.state.gov/content/dam/visas/K1/CDJ_Ciudad-Juarez-2-22-2021.pdf

Maybe just write it in after you print out the petition (in small writing, black ink).

Edit: Or what Jay-Kay wrote above works too! ^^

Edited by Sweetmelicious

Timeline

Just put it as your address.

Service Center : Texas Service Center

Consulate : Manila, Philippines

I-129F Sent : 2014-03-18

I-129F NOA1 : 2014-03-27

I-129F RFE(s) : 2014-06-04

RFE Reply(s) : 2014-07-07

I-129F NOA2 : 2014-07-29

NVC Received : 2014-08-04

Date Case #, IIN, and BIN assigned : 2014-09-02

NVC Left : 2014-08-13

Consulate Received : 2014-09-02

Interview Date : 2014-10-20

Interview Result : Approved :dancing:

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Mexico
Timeline

Just put it as your address.

You do not list the foreign fiance(e)'s address as being the same as yours in the US. If you are living together abroad, then that makes sense, otherwise no.

Maybe just write it in after you print out the petition (in small writing, black ink).

Edit: Or what Jay-Kay wrote above works too! ^^

Yep, either way. If you can fit it by hand legibly then that works. If not, use an attachment sheet.

Link to K-1 instructions for Ciudad Juarez, Mexico > https://travel.state.gov/content/dam/visas/K1/CDJ_Ciudad-Juarez-2-22-2021.pdf

Timeline

I am just curious somebody from the Philippines who already approved with K1 visa if they were really putting the barangay address.

because the barangay address is not included of the questions on that address section. My barangay address has only 4 letters and that's the reason why it didnt fit. My first practiced of the form I didnt write my barangay and just answering what they ask (only house#, street name, city, province & country). But I keep on thinking about if it is okay, am not sure.

My bills like electricity and phone showed my barangay address, this adds my confusion.

My address is look like this:

Street Number and Name: 12345 San Nicholas Ave. "Barangay: Apas (not part of the question of the form)" City: Cebu City Province: Cebu Country: Philippines

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: China
Timeline

Attachment sheet worked well for us.

Completed: K1/K2 (271 days) - AOS/EAD/AP (134 days) - ROC (279 days)

"Si vis amari, ama" - Seneca

I listed my gals total address, including the barangay address. I did mine using Photoshop and just reduced the font so that I was able to include the entire address. If you are unable to use a software program like PhotoShop either try writing in it by hand or like some one else said use a continuation sheet. Just be sure to list that you are referencing and using a continuation sheet.

Best of luck!

Timeline

Ok, now I printed-out the form and tried to handwrite the barangay address and it's fit.

Really happy that I don't need to attach other sheet because of that address alone.

Thanks so much to everyone who shared great ideas..More power and Goodluck!

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline

I am just curious somebody from the Philippines who already approved with K1 visa if they were really putting the barangay address.

because the barangay address is not included of the questions on that address section. My barangay address has only 4 letters and that's the reason why it didnt fit. My first practiced of the form I didnt write my barangay and just answering what they ask (only house#, street name, city, province & country). But I keep on thinking about if it is okay, am not sure.

My bills like electricity and phone showed my barangay address, this adds my confusion.

My address is look like this:

Street Number and Name: 12345 San Nicholas Ave. "Barangay: Apas (not part of the question of the form)" City: Cebu City Province: Cebu Country: Philippines

Nope you don't need the Barangay info, just the street address, city, province and country. We never used the Barangay in any forms.

Hank

"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Timeline

Hank_- oh really...I'm confused now...somebody said they wrote the barangay but in your case you didn't. but you were both approved.

I'm just concern about writing my barangay because I'm self-employed,

and just in case the consulate will ask documents to support as being a self-employed and my business is at home also.

My business permit is showing my complete address included barangay address.

and that's really how I write also if fill-up about my address.

Only in I-129F made me confused because the form has individual boxes

and sad to say no box for the barangay thing.

I became very meticulous on how to fill-up because I read here more people got RFE's and cause the application delayed.

But so grateful here on VJ because members are so helpful. and really give time to share their ideas.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.