D+D

Is here somebody who is waiting more than 5 months (Texas Service Centre)

28 posts in this topic

Ours took 7 months: Dec '12 to June '13, transferred from VSC to TSC. It took another 3 mths until the Interview at the end of Sept.

Filed: Other Timeline

How does this work guys? Once I sent in the i129f and they receive it, it takes them average of five months to approve our petition or what?

It takes an AVERAGE of five months to approve. It may happen sooner or later than that. There is no way to know for sure.

http://www.visajourney.com/timeline/monthly_filers.php?form=1&visa=1&scenter=3&option=2&sortby=2

Edited by ExExpat

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: China
Timeline

~Moved from K1 process to USCIS Service Centers Forum~

~Inquiry about that phase of visa process~

Completed: K1/K2 (271 days) - AOS/EAD/AP (134 days) - ROC (279 days)

"Si vis amari, ama" - Seneca

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

We called them few days ago and they said that 5 month is really a lot but in the same time they have no idea why is it taking so much time...

Also they said they will make a decision in next 31 days...if not so we should call them again and remind smth like this...

I would never say that 5 month is too much if I would not see timeline here I am talking about this year when I saw that most of people (!!! especially in Texas centre) get their NOA2 in 1,2 or even 3 month...it is all because I saw this statistic and hoped so much that we will be approved shortly so now I am just upset...on their web site they write that it will take around 5 month ... but anyway we are waiting and hope for better thing...and news ;)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline

Ours took 6 months and 2 days before we got NOA2 on February 14th this year.... :) and we were TSC too!

Still in process no visa in hand yet!

K1

09 August 2013 - Mailed I-129F

12 August 2013 - TSC receipt Date NOA1

18 August 2013 - NOA1 hardcopy received

09 October 2013 - Alien Registration Number changed

23 January 2014 - Orderd Service Request

05 February 2014 - Answer from USCIS: Can't tell you any timeframe when we will approve this petition

14 February 2014 - VISA APPROVED NOA2 after 6 months and 2 days goofy.gifheart.gifheart.gifheart.gifgoofy.gifdancin5hr.gif

21 February 2014 - NOA2 hardcopy received in Mail // USCIS shipped petition to NVC

24 February 2014 - Medical Appointment - passed the medical :-)

03 March 2014 - Case arrived at NVC

06 March 2014 - We got our Case # & Case left the NVC... Online Status says "In TRANSIT" :-)

10 March 2014 - Case arrived at the Consulate...

15 March 2014 - Received Packet 3 // Sent Packet 3 off same day

22 March 2014 - Received Packet 4 - Interview on March 28, 2014

28 March 2014 - Interview appointment RESULT: Approved :-)))

02 April 2014 - Visa On Hand! :-)

06 April 2014 - Finally being with my Love <3 :)

20 June 2014 - Marriage <3, Key West, Florida

AOS

event.png

We sent them our petition in July 19. Had no word from them until January 8 when they informed us that our case was transferred from NBC to CSC. Had an RFE in late February and my husband rang them and told them they already have what they are asking for, which was proof that the authority in Sweden accepted our marriage. They answered it is common for them to ask for the same paper again...?! So we sent them new papers. This week, I could see on Internet that we have an additional RFE but my husband hasn't received the letter yet so we don't know what it is yet. Annoying, can't they send all RFE at once? I know we sent them all papers they ask for in the petition I-130 and that concern us. Only thing I can think of is if they want more proof of a bonafide marriage. So will add what we have from July last year in that case. Hope it is that easy.

But when I compare to people on this site out timeline it not is out of a normal. So all I can say to you is to be patient or maybe ask a congress man to call and ask them about your case. We did in late December and just a week later it was transferred to CSC, so maybe it helped. Good Luck with your petiton!

NOA1 Sept 23, nothing since - "in process since November 12". Have put in close to a dozen service requests since the 5 month "normal timeframe" passed with not a single response. Without any actual service standards and the rhetoric of "it is an average", I do not anticipate any response.

Yep, you are not alone. It's been 6.5 months for us and still no approval. We've put in two service requests and at the moment we're coming to the end of the second one so we'll see what they say ...if anything. It's a waiting game my friend so hang in there, there are many who are in your shoes. Trust me I know how frustrating it is to see people approved in two and three months, especially people who filed AFTER you and in your same service center! I even had to take a break from VJ for a few months because it was all getting too hard to see all the happy stories-you're so happy for them but wish it were you! But, since then, I've learned to cope...I'm keeping myself very busy and I'm leaning on my faith. I even got a job, got deeper into my hobbies and started volunteering in church...all to keep my mind off waiting by my inbox all day long. It's still hard but it's gotten a lot easier. So try some of those things and keep your head up, everything will be fine. My fiancée and I like to end each conversation with the words, "good news is coming!" And it is. :)

I'm the Beneficiarydancin5hr.gif

Sept 7th, 2013 = K1 Visa Application Submitted

Sept 18th, 2013 = NOA 1 via e-mail - Case Accepted and Routed to Texas Service Center

Sept 27th 2013= Received NOA1 hard copy

Oct 5th-12th 2013 = Had an AMAZING week together and now back to waiting...ClockWatch2.gif

February 12th 2014 = Five month mark passed. Service request ordered. They said in 27days we should have an answer.

March 15th 2014 = ALIEN REGISTRATION NUMBER CHANGED! FINALLY! dancin5hr.gif

May 31st-June 11th 2014 -Spent a Beautiful week and a half together and got a huge surprise on the day before she left. :D

June 10th 2014 = PETITION APPROVED!!! Hallelujah! :dance:

August 8th 2014 = Medical. Results: Passed

September 23rd 2014= INTERVIEW: APPROVED! so happy!!!!!!!

September 25-28th 2014 = System Error prevents VISA from being issued. :cry:

September 29th 2014= VISA in hand :dancing:

September30th 2014= Entered the USA :thumbs:
December 22nd 2014=MARRIED :)

March 18th 2015 = Filed AOS

April 3rd 2015 = Received NOA1 hard copies

June 20th 2015 = Received EAD/AP card in mail :)

July 28th 2015 = Received Notice of Potential Interview waiver :mellow:

Feb 29th 2016= FINALLY! RECEIVED MY GREENCARD! :dancing:

January 26th, 2018: Filed I-751 Removal of Conditions 

Feb 2nd 2018: Received NOA1

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Israel
Timeline

We are in TSC our NOA1 came on October 31, 2013 Alien registration changed November 7, 2013 and since then we have been in initial review. The wait is so hard and it's hard for me to think that whole thing could take longer than 5 months. I think I put too much proof of relationship in my package and everyone is scared to go near it because it's such a big pile of documents. :( Also I'm living with my fiancee in Israel and all I want is for us just to be able to move home already.

• 2 weeks later...

NOA1 Sept 23, nothing since - "in process since November 12". Have put in close to a dozen service requests since the 5 month "normal timeframe" passed with not a single response. Without any actual service standards and the rhetoric of "it is an average", I do not anticipate any response.

did u email TSC? That's my PD date. I just put in a SR on 03/28/14. I will email TSC after the 14 days.

]

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.