D+D

Is here somebody who is waiting more than 5 months (Texas Service Centre)

28 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Peru
Timeline

We also sent ours in October NOA1 23rd of October, Update 4th of November Alien regristration number assigned, then nothing. sad.png

The kindness we give to others may never be recognized by the ugly souls we encounter in the vast jungle of humanity, but what we give will echo brilliantly in the smiles of those who have received it.

So we sent petition in October and received our NOA1 on 15th of October and still did not get NOA2.

I was just wondering is here somebody such unlucky as us? :(

Did you put in a service request

So we sent petition in October and received our NOA1 on 15th of October and still did not get NOA2.

I was just wondering is here somebody such unlucky as us? sad.png

NOA1 June 10th 2013, NOA2 March 18th 2014.

Things are slow.

Try making a service request or infopass appointment.

NOA1 - october 1st 2012

NOA2 - may 31st 2013

A day shy of 8 months waiting.

So to answer your question, yes, many couples have been just as unlucky as you.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline

NOA1 June 10th 2013, NOA2 March 18th 2014.

Things are slow.

Try making a service request or infopass appointment.

But yours is a marriage visa. The OP is inquiring about K1 visa. Its not comparable.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

We were lucky... We received our NOA1 on February 24, 2014........and on March 11,2014, we received our NOA2. My fiancee is from the Philippines, I think that may have something to do with it. Also, we were very succinct and organized with our I-129F packet.....GOOD LUCK......GOD BLESS

Edited by Mark&Syrell

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Based on everything I have been reading for NOA1 to NOA2, the Phillipines is the exception to every rule here. They are being processed faster than other countries. I really don't think it has anything to do with the application other than it was put together correctly and did not require an RFE's. My observation is the Phillipines is being treated differently due to the catastrophic hurricane.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Jeez..i feel bad we filed our 129F on october 25 by 30th of october got my first NOA1 we just got the visa yesterday..

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Greece
Timeline

we had our first petition sent in september 2013, got NOA 1 within a week and then never heard of them again till January 2014. Turned out they claim to have send us a RFE which we have never received and of course never replied since we didn't know anything. Website was also never updated. Result : our petition got denied and after many phone calls and an info pass appointment in Atlanta we realized that we have to start all over again :-( Call them, ask for a tier 2 officer and then ask about your case. We will do that from now on on a regular base. Very bad experience.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Kenya
Timeline

Not unlucky...just normal processing. The average is 5 months which means there are cases that go quicker and cases that take longer.

Phil (Lockport, near Chicago) and Alla (Lobnya, near Moscow)

As of Dec 7, 2009, now Zero miles apart (literally)!

Ours took a little over 8 months. It's taking it time so for now, I know you don't want to hear it, but you just have to wait. :(

* 21 APR 2016 - 90 Days before husbands conditional green card expires

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.