tirzaray

K1 Process, Fiance finally called by consulate for VISA

8 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

For those of you with K1 process, my fiance's interview was October of 2013. He was approved but it took 5 months for his visa to be finally issued. It was totally useless to be calling consulate since either they never answered or was always being transferred to another non-working extension. Upon requesting Texas senators to help, only 1 responded but only to get same information I would get via email. I constantly was checking website for updates and it would say it was being processed and processed it was. But to those of you with this same type of issue, have patience. I finally got an answer from DOS who stated they would inquire further and so I am guessing this helped, so hooorrrayyyy,dancin5hr.gif finally issued. I guess the next hurdle is yet to come and that is his adjustment to a totally different culture. Hopefully and I pray that all will be good, GOD WILLING rose.gif AMN...

:reading:R.V.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

how did you contact dos? the number doesnt even work. i am trying to speak to someone regarding my fiance's ap processing its already a month we werent asked for additional information to be submited the co kept the passport and said you just have to wait a little and one the clearance is done you will get you passport with visa.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Thanks to all who in some way or another helped me with the process. We were kinda nervous since this was my 2nd petition. First one was under Administrative and eventually expired.... Thank God it was approved...

:reading:R.V.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.