1,188 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Iran
Timeline

It's almost been a year since we filed our I485. My husband came in on a K-1 visa. We haven't heard anything since they confirmed reciept of our application at the MSC last March. A phone call I made was absolutly useles and I got a completly canned response. I've seen some people talking about filing inquires. How do you do this? Who should we contact? Would it do any good to make an appointment at our Atlanta Office? Any advise?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline

my husband and I also filled in march and haven't really heard anything since then... I have already filled two service requests, especially since I know somebody who filled 6 months after me, is from the same country and everything and has now already have her green card in hand...

The first service request wasn't answered at all, for the second one I just got one of their standard emails.

We are now thinking about making an info pass appointment in Atlanta (my case is in Missouri), but I am not sure how much that will help, if any...

-

zolfaghari, I would advise creating an account on uscis.gov and submitting a service request through there. They are absolutely terrible at giving away any useful information, but it might put your mind at rest.

Its ridiculous how far behind they are with those cases that were identified as Potential Interview Waivers. There have been a few approvals for March filers recently though, so you never know, it could be our lucky week. SMB, we have similar dates.

1/11/18  N-400 Filed online

Just now.. received texts messages about my case number and my K-2's that New Card is being Produced... Answered prayer.. it pays to be patient.. Will just wait for the cards to arrive.. :dancing:(L):content::jest::dance::goofy:

AOS- Adjusting from K-1 Visa

• March 7, 2014 : Filed AOS packet via UPS
  • March 11, 2014: Received by USCIS
  • March 19, 2014 : Fingerprint fee received
  • March 20, 2014: Checks Cashed
  • May 5, 2014 : Biometrics Appointment
  • May 22, 2014 : EAD/AP Approved
  • May 31, 2014 : EAD/AP Combo Card received
  • June 27, 2014 : Notice of Potential Interview waiver
  • January 21, 2015: RFE for Marriage License
  • February 25,2015: Updates:(Text & Email): Card being ordered to be produced, Card in Production, Welcome letter mailed.
  • March 2, 2015: Welcome Letter received dated February 26, 2015
  • March 3, 2015: Case update : Card was mailed.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Netherlands
Timeline

Just now.. received texts messages about my case number and my K-2's that New Card is being Produced... Answered prayer.. it pays to be patient.. Will just wait for the cards to arrive.. :dancing:(L):content::jest::dance::goofy:

Congratulations! That's wonderful! We all know how horribly stressful this process has been for you since we've all gone through it so ENJOY! You can breathe freely now! (The March 2014 filers can reconvene when it's time to apply for ROC - LOL!)

:dancing: :joy: :dancing:

6/2008 to Present: Fiance living in the U.S. on O-1 Visa
11/20/2013: Married in the U.S
3/4/2014: Filed I-130, 1-485, I-864 with brother and his wife as joint sponsors, G-325A, I-765, etc. via Fed-Ex
3/6/2014: Package delivered to Chicago, IL (express mail address)
3/11/2014 - 9:45pm: Received text messages that USCIS received all four petitions (I-130, I-485, I-765, and I-131)and is processing them
3/17/2014 - Received 3 NOA1
3/20/2014: Received Biometrics appointment letter
4/7/2014 - 9AM: Biometrics appointment
3/26/14: Received text from USCIS that RFE has been sent. Yikes!
3/31/14: Received RFE letter requesting 2013 tax returns from joint sponsor
4/24/14: Mailed response to RFE
4/28/14: Received notifications that USCIS received the response to RFE
5/13/14: Received texts/emails that I-765 and I-131 have been approved and EAD will arrive soon
5/16/14: Received texts/emails that EAD was mailed with tracking number
5/19/14: Received EAD/AP Combo Card and texts/emails that Interview scheduling is occurring
5/29/14: Received text that AOS Interview has been scheduled for July 1st, 2014 and that letter has been mailed!

6/2/14: Received hardcopy letter for interview info: July 1st, 2014 @ 10:30am

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Uganda
Timeline

Congrats!

Congratulations! That's wonderful! We all know how horribly stressful this process has been for you since we've all gone through it so ENJOY! You can breathe freely now! (The March 2014 filers can reconvene when it's time to apply for ROC - LOL!)

:dancing: :joy: :dancing:

Thanks so much!!! We will all be able to celebrate soon..thanks to VJ'ers that are always ready to listen and help..

Edited by mrsherrera08

• February 25,2015: Updates:(Text & Email): Card being ordered to be produced, Card in Production, Welcome letter mailed.

Congrats!

Thanks!!!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Iran
Timeline

We just got our Welcome Letter!!!!! Green Card within 3 weeks! Apparently, just finally posting on this site did the trick. Yes, prayers are answered. We hadn't even gotten a notice of potential interview waiver like many of you, so that made me nervous. But this must be the week for many of us in Missouri. We can celebrate now.

my husband and I also filled in march and haven't really heard anything since then... I have already filled two service requests, especially since I know somebody who filled 6 months after me, is from the same country and everything and has now already have her green card in hand...

The first service request wasn't answered at all, for the second one I just got one of their standard emails.

We are now thinking about making an info pass appointment in Atlanta (my case is in Missouri), but I am not sure how much that will help, if any...

Hoping your good news comes this week also. We just got our Welcome Letter.

Welcome Letters received, and update on USCIS Case Status shows card was mailed today... :dancing:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

Welcome Letters received, and update on USCIS Case Status shows card was mailed today... :dancing:

Please let me know when your card arrived. I got all notifications in one day that card was ordered and then mailed Wanna see how many days it takes thanks

Please let me know when your card arrived. I got all notifications in one day that card was ordered and then mailed Wanna see how many days it takes thanks

Sure,will definitely let you know..

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.