2,686 posts in this topic

Filed: FB-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
On 11/9/2017 at 11:30 AM, wafelc said:

Hey guys! 

My interview was today in the morning, I wasss so nervous! At first it was really fast when you hand in the documents....but there was a long wait to speak to the consul and I was ....really nervous, cuz you could hear the interviews and some of them....didn't go so well

Finally after waiting for probably an hour, they called me....and it was so fast, they just asked me like 4 questions about my petitioner, and if I was married, which Im not....and they said my visa was approved! I was thrilledddddddd.....I couldnt stop smiling!

:jest::jest:

Congrats Wafelc!

Timeline
On 11/10/2017 at 4:42 AM, prettychi said:

Congratulations @tivi. Pls can u share with us ur interview questions? Also waiting for an interview date to be set for my kids and I. Under F1 category. Been a silent reader on this forum for a while now. 

Thanks @prettychi. I was asked the following questions:

1) Who filed for you?

2) Have you ever visited the US and what was the longest time you stayed?

3) Have you ever visited any other country... did you stay more than 6 months there?

4) Are you married?

5) Were you ever arrested, charged or convicted for a crime?

6) Have you ever been to court?

Filed: FB-2 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
On 11/11/2017 at 8:20 PM, tivi said:

Thanks @prettychi. I was asked the following questions:

1) Who filed for you?

2) Have you ever visited the US and what was the longest time you stayed?

3) Have you ever visited any other country... did you stay more than 6 months there?

4) Are you married?

5) Were you ever arrested, charged or convicted for a crime?

6) Have you ever been to court?

Thank you for sharing. 

Filed: F-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
On 11/9/2017 at 12:30 PM, wafelc said:

Hey guys! 

My interview was today in the morning, I wasss so nervous! At first it was really fast when you hand in the documents....but there was a long wait to speak to the consul and I was ....really nervous, cuz you could hear the interviews and some of them....didn't go so well

Finally after waiting for probably an hour, they called me....and it was so fast, they just asked me like 4 questions about my petitioner, and if I was married, which Im not....and they said my visa was approved! I was thrilledddddddd.....I couldnt stop smiling!

:jest::jest:

On 11/9/2017 at 9:20 PM, tivi said:

Hello dear, I am here. Just got a chance to log on to the forum. I am happy to report that my son and I were approved for IV on the 7th November. I am so happy. Another stage of the journey completed. :D

Congratulations to you both! :)

Timeline

new bulletin moving 1 week now damn

F1 01FEB11 01FEB11 01FEB11 01APR96 01JAN05
F2A 22DEC15 22DEC15 22DEC15 15NOV15 22DEC15
F2B 22NOV10 22NOV10 22NOV10  22JUL96 01JUL06
F3 08SEP05 08SEP05 08SEP05 22MAY95  08MAR95
F4 08JUN04 08JUN04 22NOV03 08OCT97 01AUG94

Timeline
10 hours ago, Christian21Manalo said:

Still Waiting For VB... Finger Crossed here in Manila Philippines.... 

Feb 2007 Priority Date... I Wish My IL comes out Soon 😁😁😁

Sorry i know you were expecting an interview soon :(:(:(

RETROGRESSION OF PHILIPPINES FAMILY-SPONSORED
      PREFERENCE CATEGORIES

The Philippines F1 and F2B final action dates had been advanced very rapidly during the course of the past year in an effort to generate sufficient demand to fully utilize all available numbers. In recent months the amount of applicant demand being received has been increasing at a steady pace. The level of such demand has reached a point where it has become necessary to retrogress each of those final action dates in an effort to hold number use within the annual limit for these preference categories.

Filed: F-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
On 11/13/2017 at 5:08 PM, Christian21Manalo said:

so Sad..... 😥😥😥😥😥😥 

On 11/13/2017 at 3:25 PM, jamaicankim said:

Sorry i know you were expecting an interview soon :(:(:(

RETROGRESSION OF PHILIPPINES FAMILY-SPONSORED
      PREFERENCE CATEGORIES

The Philippines F1 and F2B final action dates had been advanced very rapidly during the course of the past year in an effort to generate sufficient demand to fully utilize all available numbers. In recent months the amount of applicant demand being received has been increasing at a steady pace. The level of such demand has reached a point where it has become necessary to retrogress each of those final action dates in an effort to hold number use within the annual limit for these preference categories.

So sorry about this latest turn of events Christian21Manalo :(

Timeline

Hey guys I'm  in america from saturday. POE was horrible, hours in the airport lots of plane arrive same time and process room for gc was full and they were moving slowly. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.