2,686 posts in this topic

Filed: FB-1 Visa Country: Lithuania
Timeline
3 hours ago, Khadija aktar said:

I'm worried does it mean they didn't sent my file they lied if they sent they must schdule my interview first 

Don't worry, maybe you just missunderstood. They are not scheduling interviews now, wait for 2 more weeks and you'll hear the correct answer.

Filed: FB-2 Visa Country: Bangladesh
Timeline
33 minutes ago, Lain said:

Don't worry, maybe you just missunderstood. They are not scheduling interviews now, wait for 2 more weeks and you'll hear the correct answer.

thanks lain. I understand  . pray for me .

Filed: FB-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
On 10/12/2017 at 11:06 AM, jamaicankim said:

:jest::jest::jest:  I'M APPROVE

Who filed for me

what's the longest i ever stayed in america 

which other country did i visit

what is my father's name

what is my daughter's father name

when did my mom arrive in the state

who file for her

who and her live together

who is my co sponsor

@lekankesh

Filed: F-1 Visa Country: Peru
Timeline

Hey guys!

On monday I had my medical ....  it was super long, lasted for almost 4 hours. They put me 3 shots, and my arm is still a bit sore ... Now im going to wait for the interview.

Is the interview in english? I have like no idea what year did my parents went to the US, maybe I should start asking this questions!

Good Luck to everyone!

Edited by wafelc

Filed: FB-2 Visa Country: Bangladesh
Timeline
5 minutes ago, wafelc said:

Hey guys!

On monday I had my medical ....  it was super long, lasted for almost 4 hours. They put me 3 shots, and my arm is still a bit sore ... Now im going to wait for the interview.

Is the interview in english? I have like no idea what year did my parents went to the US, maybe I should start asking this questions!

Good Luck to everyone!

good luck . me still waiting  behind all of u🤣

Filed: F-1 Visa Country: Peru
Timeline
26 minutes ago, Khadija aktar said:

Thank you! Dont worry....im pretty sure, you're going to get your interview pretty soon!! :jest:

Timeline
On 13/10/2017 at 4:31 PM, Lain said:

Hey, received my GC today, it was mailed in 2 weeks and passed my driving license test, so happy so happy:jest:

Please is it possible to track GC application? 

I am F1 category and my POE date was on the 16 October 2017. I paid for my GC in September.

Many thanks.

Timeline
1 hour ago, wafelc said:

Hey guys!

Good Luck to everyone!

The interview is in English, but each embassy has a translator in case your English is weak.

Yes, start asking these questions, cause dates are important. In embassy and at the POE you might receive these questions: when your parrents received their GC, if you have ever been in the States? When?(I received this q at the POE). So, better be prepared;)

Timeline
19 minutes ago, Blessing250 said:

I am F1 category and my POE date was on the 16 October 2017. I paid for my GC in September.

Many thanks.

Replayed you a PM;)

Timeline
1 hour ago, Khadija aktar said:

Khadija, when you'll receive your IL, I think it'll be a National celebration for all of us😂

Filed: FB-1 Visa Country: Barbados
Timeline
1 hour ago, Blessing250 said:

Many thanks.

Try this link https://egov.uscis.gov/casestatus/landing.do my receipt number begins with IOE

My Journey

Priority Date: July 24, 2007 (EAC)

AOS fee paid: February 2013

Request embassy change: May 2013

Son born: September 2013 (added to petition March 2014)

Interview: March 17, 2015 (Joint sponsor needed)

Joint sponsor documents submitted: April 27, 2015

Visas approved and issued: April 30, 2015. Had to return to embassy to do oath for son :)

Visa in hand: May 5, 2015 (two working days after issued)

IV fees paid: August 10, 2015

POE: JFK - September 10, 2015 (one day before visa expiry date - No hassle)

Returned to Barbados: September 28, 2015

Green cards: October 5, 2015 :dancing:

Entered US permanently: March 22, 2016

Applied for SSNs: March 28, 2016 (didn't tick box on DS-260)

SSN received: April 4, 2016;

Learner's permit: April 7, 2016 (in NY you also have to do 5-hour class);

Driver's License: July 13, 2016 (on first try) :dancing:

Husband's Journey (F2A)

Married: September 2015

I-130 sent: October 8, 2015 (via USPS)

Priority date: October 9, 2015 (WAC)

Petition approved: March 8, 2016 (5 months to the date of receipt) :)

NVC Welcome Letter: May 13, 2016
AOS documents sent: August 8, 2016
Case complete: September 14, 2016 (the waiting continues
:clock:).

Interview:  October 5, 2017 (Approved - Issued following day :))

Visa in hand:  October 12, 2017

POE:  October 13, 2017

Green card:

SSN:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.