2,686 posts in this topic

Filed: FB-2 Visa Country: Bangladesh
Timeline
On 2017-6-9 at 4:50 AM, Lain said:

I had updated I-864 and tax returns for 2016, but at interview, they didn't ask for it. Guys who just had their interview also didn't have to provide, but it all depends on the consul. It won't hurt, if your family would email you their 2016 taxes and you would have it just in case they would ask.

Good luck!

Hi Lain , my dad called friday . As usual te said wait if it finished we will let u know. Then my dad said  a to z he just cross his questions  and said u don't need to call let us handle in our way. I'm just crying I'm so diprssed.

Filed: FB-1 Visa Country: Lithuania
Timeline
6 hours ago, Khadija aktar said:

Hi Lain , my dad called friday . As usual te said wait if it finished we will let u know. Then my dad said  a to z he just cross his questions  and said u don't need to call let us handle in our way. I'm just crying I'm so diprssed.

Hi Khadija, well, you just have to wait then, not much options left. Actually you could call next month instead of your dad or repeat your request by mail asking for your case status. On July will be half a year, when your case is being reviewed, interesting🤔 I wonder when Jamaicankim will get CC. Will they fit in their timeframe🤔

Don't be depressed, just wait a bit, you are not the only one, who's case got stuck. 

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Lain said:

Hi Khadija, well, you just have to wait then, not much options left. Actually you could call next month instead of your dad or repeat your request by mail asking for your case status. On July will be half a year, when your case is being reviewed, interesting🤔 I wonder when Jamaicankim will get CC. Will they fit in their timeframe🤔

Don't be depressed, just wait a bit, you are not the only one, who's case got stuck. 

Including you and other advice me make call ask and lots people got cc through call. Now some people saying it's my fault I made call NVC now they irritated and not reviewing my file 😑 and the representative avoid all the question my dad talk very gently but he just saying you don't need to call when finished we will mail you let me do our job my dad said pd is current I dijdt get chak list I made cal before and said deadline again I call ask for text return I sent next still I didn't hear anything he is like u don't need call and I can't say when it will be complited. Now I am feeling guilty is that happen for calllin nvc ? There is no way to cal next month becoz the man said don't call😏

Timeline
7 hours ago, Khadija aktar said:

Including you and other advice me make call ask and lots people got cc through call. Now some people saying it's my fault I made call NVC now they irritated and not reviewing my file 😑 and the representative avoid all the question my dad talk very gently but he just saying you don't need to call when finished we will mail you let me do our job my dad said pd is current I dijdt get chak list I made cal before and said deadline again I call ask for text return I sent next still I didn't hear anything he is like u don't need call and I can't say when it will be complited. Now I am feeling guilty is that happen for calllin nvc ? There is no way to cal next month becoz the man said don't call😏

Hey, Khadija,

1. You have nothing to do, that your case review has been delayed.

2. There is nothing bad to call once a month and ask about your case status, especially when it's out of the time frame for documents review.

3. Not all NVC representatives are nice and informative. Don't take it personally.

And now questions:

When is your Scan date? Did NVC confirm, that it's in January? Or they set new one, after you send your updated tax returns?

It's not professional to say not to call and ask questions about your case. Once I also got a pretty rude representative, who didn't provide any info, but not all are like that.

There is a reason why they are taking it so long, maybe it's due to the new background check system? Anyway, I would call in July and would ask how things are going on, wouldn't worry about irritating representatives, let them work their job;)

Filed: FB-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

no cc yet im at 7 weeks of 11 so no worry time yet. i called them personally and said im in review and it will take up to 11 weeks. im  following an april scan date thread so im on track. people getting cc at 8 weeks. 

Timeline
10 minutes ago, jamaicankim said:

no cc yet im at 7 weeks of 11 so no worry time yet. i called them personally and said im in review and it will take up to 11 weeks. im  following an april scan date thread so im on track. people getting cc at 8 weeks. 

Hi . Thanks for ur respons . How did you fined out your scan date and and what is your scan date. So you counting only working dayes ok.

Timeline

scan date is when nvc got your package and put it in their system.i called them  2 weeks after my mom send them the police record. you got a new scan date whenever you send them new package.

Timeline
57 minutes ago, jamaicankim said:

scan date is when nvc got your package and put it in their system.i called them  2 weeks after my mom send them the police record. you got a new scan date whenever you send them new package.

When u called like did they told you like this date u get ur package this is your scan date. Becoz I'm wondering if don't get chacklist when I call less they ask for text return will I get new scan date for this . I ask about my scan date he didn't response 🙄

Timeline
Just now, Khadija aktar said:

When u called like did they told you like this date u get ur package this is your scan date. Becoz I'm wondering if don't get chacklist when I call less they ask for text return will I get new scan date for this . I ask about my scan date he didn't response 🙄

Sorry I made lots of mistake 😑I am saying when u callled did they tell u this is your scan date we received your package on this date. Becoz I'm wondering i didn't get any chaklist only thing is when I callled they ask for text return will I get a new scan date ? I ask what my scan date he didn't response 😏

Timeline
3 minutes ago, Khadija aktar said:

Sorry I made lots of mistake 😑I am saying when u callled did they tell u this is your scan date we received your package on this date. Becoz I'm wondering i didn't get any chaklist only thing is when I callled they ask for text return will I get a new scan date ? I ask what my scan date he didn't response 😏

yes. they said this is the day we receive your package and we have up to 11 weeks from that day to complete your case and we will notify you via email when its finish.  yes you will get a new scan date and your 11 weeks starts again when they receive your tax return. i think you should be the one to call nvc to get a better understanding of what is really going on. 

Timeline
2 hours ago, jamaicankim said:

yes. they said this is the day we receive your package and we have up to 11 weeks from that day to complete your case and we will notify you via email when its finish.  yes you will get a new scan date and your 11 weeks starts again when they receive your tax return. i think you should be the one to call nvc to get a better understanding of what is really going on. 

Thankso kim mine last text return send on may may be I have to wait for the August 😏

Timeline
1 hour ago, Khadija aktar said:

Thankso kim mine last text return send on may may be I have to wait for the August 😏

Khadija, I advised you last month, that when you'll call next time NVC, you'll ask them a concrete question: when is your Scan date? I assume, that it hasn't been asked, cause you have too many questions about it and it's still not clear from which date to count 11 weeks.

I don't believe, that they didn't provide you this date, they always do after they have been asked, they check the system and tell you. 

Anyway, I wish you patience and to clarify those details;)

Timeline

whenever i called them i ask for information on my case like "i send nvc my pc and its been a month and i would like some information on it " and they started off by telling me when they receive my package and  that it will take up to 11 weeks to review it and they will email me when its finish. its always a very quick conversation and i hang up 

Timeline
4 hours ago, jamaicankim said:

whenever i called them i ask for information on my case like "i send nvc my pc and its been a month and i would like some information on it " and they started off by telling me when they receive my package and  that it will take up to 11 weeks to review it and they will email me when its finish. its always a very quick conversation and i hang up 

Hi does nvc sent mail after u sent chak list wait 60 dayes ? My sister got one 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.