2,686 posts in this topic

Filed: FB-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Passport received today after 7 days, green card fees paid. Flight on the 25th September 2016.POE mobile Al

Pd:02 July 2009

WL:13 January 2016

Ref: april 2016 (didn't include police report, got it and sent it in)

Cc:27 may 2016

Interview schedule :

Interview date:

POE:

Filed: F-1 Visa Country: Cameroon
Timeline

Congrats Shetty, Dove, Omoade...

Waiting to hear more good news from the rest.

Picked up passport and packet at 3 PM (been partying way too hard - ask Omoade :devil: )

Flight booked, fees paid - headed back home on the 2nd...

It's been a journey indeed.

Filed: F-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hey, looks like your case is already completed and you are current now, actually current long time ago. Call NVC for your interview date, but you'll have to bring your DNA to the interview.

Hey Lain, it is so hard getting through to NVC, however I got through last night. The gentleman I spoke with said that they haven't scheduled a date for me as yet. I am keeping my fingers crossed that they will do so next week for a October interview. I hate waiting . SMH

Filed: FB-2 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I've finally received my welcome letter pd jan 2010

Hold up, to follow what i have been reading here are you guys saying that for F1 category interview dates are being issued for ppl with PD in Jan 2010.

I really need clarity because i'm was following the VB and it says for October2016 they are processing PD in September 2009.

Can some please update me. Thanks!

I- 130 .... sent USCIS August 4, 2010 - Approved at NVC Jan 2011 received approval letter with case number and Id number

Welcome Letter..... Received Feb 23, 2016

Selected agent...Feb 25, 2016

Paid AOS and Visa Application fees.......Feb 26, 2016 

Submitted supporting doc......Mar 20, 2016 ( would have done sooner but had to wait on petitioners tax docs)

Case completed.....April 22, 2016 Received case complete letter April 27,2016

Received Interview Letter... Feb 3, 2017

Medical..... Feb 27,2017

Interview...Mar 20, 2017

Visa Issued....Mar 21, 2017

POE.............June 4, 2017

SSN............June 12,2017

Green Card: August 2017

Petition for hubby: Oct 2017

i-130....... Approved.Aug 9 2019

NVC ......Wecome letter Nov 4 2019

Submitted all docs and paid fees- Nov 29th 2019

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

guys buying tickets already!!!

congrats guys.

am still waiting for CC.

welcome letter is the first mail you get from nvc that they are beginning to process a case. this happens 6 month+ before youbecome current.

it is usually a sign youwill be current soon

Got LPR status through family in Feb 2017
travelled back to Nigeria in Aug 2017, got married
file i130 for wife and daughter in January 2018
Case transferred from CSC to NSC in July 2019
got RFE in Oct 2019.

next: waiting anxiously for the mail...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.