KARMK

January 2014 TSC Filers

2,195 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

any NVC updates for late june or early july NOA2s?

I called the NVC this morning and they do not have my case in their system yet. I'm going to try again later this week - but just curious if anyone else has received their case number.

I'm going to call the NVC later, around 10pm or so.

K-1

I-129F NOA1 => NOA2: 161 days

NOA2 => Interview: 64 days

AP: 33 days

Total: 258 days

AOS

I-485 NOA => GC: 333 days

No Interview

ROC

07/30/2017: Package Sent

08/01/2017: NOA

09/07/2017: Biometrics

12/04/2018: Approved! 490 days

Timeline

Yours is Still Not at NVC?? I thought the process was smooth sailing after TSC NOA2.

I thought so too, I was getting kind of bummed that my case hadn't been shipped yet, meanwhile people that got approved after me already had their stuff shipped out. It took them 20 days to ship it :ranting:

K-1

AOS

No Interview

ROC

Timeline

I miraculously got through to the NVC in one try (amazeballs!), but I still had a 52 minute hold before I got a person. WORTH IT, GOT CASE NUMBER :dance:

TSC sent it to NVC on 7/16, NVC received it today and gave it a case number this afternoon. Except for the fact that it took TSC 20 days to send the case out, not bad!

K-1

AOS

No Interview

ROC

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Russia
Timeline

I miraculously got through to the NVC in one try (amazeballs!), but I still had a 52 minute hold before I got a person. WORTH IT, GOT CASE NUMBER :dance:

TSC sent it to NVC on 7/16, NVC received it today and gave it a case number this afternoon. Except for the fact that it took TSC 20 days to send the case out, not bad!

Congratz!! Another check in the box.

02/28/2014 - I-129f Accepted and Routed to Texas Service Center / Я-129F Принято и направляется в сервисный центр Техаса

03/04/2014 - NOA1 Notice Date / NOA1 Уведомление Дата

03/05/2014 - NOA1 Received via Email & Text / NOA1 полученных через электронную почту и текст

03/05/2014 - Check Cashed by TSC / Чек обналичены TSC

03/06/2014 - Alien Registration Number Changed / Регистрационный номер иностранца Изменен

03/08/2014 - Received NOA1 Hard Copy / Поступило NOA1 Печатная

10/09/2014 - NOA2 Received via Email & Text / NOA2 редакцию по электронной почте и текста (219 DAYS!!)

10/14/2014 - Received NOA2 Hard Copy / Поступила NOA2 Жесткий диск

10/16/2014 - Case Shipped to NVC / Дело Отгружено NVC

10/23/2014 - Case Received by NVC / Дело Поступило NVC

10/24/2014 - Case Number Assigned by NVC / Номер дела, присвоенный NVC

10/27/2014 - Case Left NVC for Moscow Consulate / Дело Левый NVC для Москва консульства

10/29/2014 - Moscow Consulate Received Case and Changed Status to Ready / Москва Консульство получил случай и изменила статус Готов

11/24/2014 - Medical Exam / Медицинский экзамен

11/26/2014 - K-1 Interview (Approved!!) / K-1 Интервью (утвержденный!!)

event.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Guys I am usually quite upbeat, but I am drowning. Sent my package on jan15th and nothing yet. Super happy to see people update their respective timeline, but out of all honesty our time is way past due and I have nothing to update. ??????

rCHNm4.png

January 15th, 2014 - Submitted I-129f

January 22nd, 2014 - NOA 1 approved - Case shows up online

January 24th, 2014 - Received NOA 1 hard copy in mail

LONG ### WAIT!

May 21st - Joined this forum to find some hope...

Sep 12th, 2014 - NOA2 approved, case shows up online

Sep 15th, 2014 - Checked USCIS to find out that we were approved on the 12th, no txts or email although we were signed up.

Sep 15th, 2014 - Case shipped to NVC

Sep 25th, 2014 - Case arrived at NVC

Sep 26th, 2014 - Called and received case # from NVC.

Sep 29th,2014 - Case in transit to New Delhi

Sep 30th,2014 - Case shows "ready" online

Oct 2nd, 2014 - Submitted DS-160 online.

Oct 16th, 2014 - Police Certificate in hand.

Oct 20th, 2014 - Will have medical Report in hand

Oct 21st, 2014 - Scheduled fingerprinting

Oct 22nd, 2014 - INTERVIEW ......

Nov 12th, 2014 - Passport in hand with Approved VISA

Nov 27th, 2014- Arrived in the USA via Miami

GREEN CARD PROCESS STARTS

Dec 4th, 2014 - Married

Dec 11th, 2014 - Submitted I485, I765

Dec19th, 2014- Received several I797C - one for 485, 765 and one more (cant remember)

Jan 12th, 2015 - Biometrics.

Feb 5th, 2015 - Written Drivers test - PASSED

Feb 12th, 2015 - Road Test...... fingers crossed....PASSED... mailed the card. Said would get it for a year

Feb 13th, 2015 - EAD card in production... waiting to get it in hand

Feb 20th, 2015 - EAD card produced and mailed... now should be waiting to get it in hand...expecting it in a day or so.

Feb 24th, 2015 - EAD Card in hand with new married name!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Hong Kong
Timeline

Guys I am usually quite upbeat, but I am drowning. Sent my package on jan15th and nothing yet. Super happy to see people update their respective timeline, but out of all honesty our time is way past due and I have nothing to update. ??????

I sent mine on 21jan and also nothing yet! I feel weak and frustrated.

Timeline

hey guys. i know everyone is so frustrated and bummed that we aren't seeing more NOA2's, but stay positive. To pass the time and help you not think about how slow TSC is going, try to gather and organize all the documentation you will need after the approval. I spent the past weekend (16 hours in total) getting everything ready. My folders came out to be about 20 pounds. If you spread this out, you can kill about 2 weeks.

As soon as I get home, I will post an extremely comprehensive checklist of everything you should be gathering. I made this checklist after reading all of the documents over and over again. Also, the day isn't over. I am hoping for more NOA2's today!

Thanks shootersix66! That will be great!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

I sent mine on 21jan and also nothing yet! I feel weak and frustrated.

If you look at I129f approvals over the last few months they've slowed right down - I think the latest figures show they only approved 500+ in May :(

BUT they are processing January filers now, you guys are so close - your approvals WILL come through! And it will be so worth it :)

I know it's not much consolation right now but, post NOA2, things seem to move a lot quicker, so just hang on in there!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Russia
Timeline

Hello dear fellow January filers! I have a little math equation for you all:

6 months, 1 week & 2 days + 1 congressman + 1 senator + persistent calling = 1 APPROVAL!! :dancing:

Yay, I got the e-mail and the app notification at 3 this morning! It's exactly 181 days from NOA1 to NOA2. Was starting to think it would never come, now I'm in utter shock and am extremely excited of course!! It's been 5 working days since the senator's office called the USCIS, so I'm thinking that had a little something to do with it :innocent:

TSC is on the move!! ^_^

Woooow! Congrats! Your NOA-1 date is sooo close to ours, and it will be 6 months since NOA-1 this Thursday. we have 1 congressman involved and his representative is calling TSC once a week! Hopefully soon we'll get our NOA-2!

Go Texas!!

Edited by Tonester

K-1 visa, TSC:

NOA-1 - January 24, 2014

NOA-2 - July 25, 2014

Case shipped to NVC (Department of State actually) - July 31, 2014

Paper copy of NOA-2 received - August 2, 2014

NVC Case Creation Date - August 11, 2014 (as it says on CEAC website)

NVC Ready Status - August 18, 2014

Administrative Processing status - August 28, 2014

Medical - September 8, 2014

Interview - September 12, 2014 . Approved!!! :dancing:

Visa in hand - September 17, 2014

Flight to the USA - October 1, 2014

Wedding - December 6, 2014 (L)

Adjustment of Status:

Documents sent - April 12,2015

USCIS Acceptance Confirmation (email, text) - April 27,2015

Biometrics for AOS - May 20, 2015

RFE in the mail - May 23,2015

Biometrics for EAD (yep, sh*t happens) - June 23,2015

Notice of approval for EAD in mail - June 30,2015

EAD in mail - July 13, 2015

Avance Parole in mail - July 24,2015

Ready to schedule for interview - July 20, 2015

USCIS letter with interview date - August 22,2015

AOS interview date - September 24,2015

Approved! :dancing::dancing::dancing:

Welcome letter in mail - September 29,2015

Green card in mail - October 2, 2015

Timeline

If you look at I129f approvals over the last few months they've slowed right down - I think the latest figures show they only approved 500+ in May :(

BUT they are processing January filers now, you guys are so close - your approvals WILL come through! And it will be so worth it :)

I know it's not much consolation right now but, post NOA2, things seem to move a lot quicker, so just hang on in there!

Thanks Bunnygirl!

so we are December 27th filers, NOA 1 on Jan 3. and still nothing. Congressman did inquiry and still nothing. Service request saying that we need to wait 60 days before decision (our case with officer) and it has been 1 month and no updates.... we will be 7 months at the end of this week. so TSC burn in hell

so we are December 27th filers, NOA 1 on Jan 3. and still nothing. Congressman did inquiry and still nothing. Service request saying that we need to wait 60 days before decision (our case with officer) and it has been 1 month and no updates.... we will be 7 months at the end of this week. so TSC burn in hell

Me too...our NOA1 was on Jan 7th...I officially hate Jan 7th...

My fiance sent an email to both senators, but they asked to send a formal letter, which he did, but no answer..

and the most frustrating part is that all cases after mine got an answer either an RFE or approval...197 days today...6months and 16 days..

Everyday is a new day...let's not lose our hopes...hope is the only thing that keeps me sane and alive..

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Colombia
Timeline
Feeling excited cant wait, but no word or approval yet!, got my Senator Marco Rubio involved in the process. Hopefully i will get approved this month!

event.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.