KARMK

January 2014 TSC Filers

2,195 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

Just received response which i requested on 7/1/2014

Beneficiary (if you filed for someone else): -- Information not available Your USCIS Account Number (A-number): -- Information not available Type of service requested: -- Outside Normal Processing Times  The status of this service request is: We have received your service request and researched the status of your case. We have had to perform an additional review and this has caused a delay in processing time. Your case is currently with an adjudicating officer. You should receive a decision or notice of further action within 60 days. 

:cry: 60 days.

Edited by wayneli613
K1 Timeline
I129f sent - 1/27/2014
NOA1 dated - 1/30/2014
Alien Number Changed - 1/31/2014
NOA2 (via web status update) - 7/25/2014
Sent to NVC - 8/01/2014
NOA2 Hardcopy - 8/3/2014
NVC number received - 8/15/2014 (call nvc and they also said package ship at the same day.)
NVC Left: 8/15/2014
Packet 3 Received 8/20/2014
Packet 4 Received 8/27/2014
Interview Date: 10/08/2014
Interview Result : Approved
Processing : My I-129f was approved in 175 days from your NOA1 date.
Estimates/Stats : My interview took 250 days from your I-129F NOA1 date.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Romania
Timeline

Just received response which i requested on 7/1/2014

Beneficiary (if you filed for someone else): -- Information not available Your USCIS Account Number (A-number): -- Information not available Type of service requested: -- Outside Normal Processing Times  The status of this service request is: We have received your service request and researched the status of your case. We have had to perform an additional review and this has caused a delay in processing time. Your case is currently with an adjudicating officer. You should receive a decision or notice of further action within 60 days. 

:cry: 60 days.

at least you got something , and at least you could put a service request. we are 6 months from noa 1 and we still can not make a service request ...

event.png

event.png

event.png

Timeline

at least you got something , and at least you could put a service request. we are 6 months from noa 1 and we still can not make a service request ...

you can make servic request, just put your filing day to december. I put mine 12/03/14 and it went through.

K1 Timeline
I129f sent - 1/27/2014
NOA1 dated - 1/30/2014
Sent to NVC - 8/01/2014
NOA2 Hardcopy - 8/3/2014
NVC number received - 8/15/2014 (call nvc and they also said package ship at the same day.)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Has anyone heard from any news station or that woman in NY? (Forgot her name, Sorry) Or any updates from their senators that might be useful? :)

No, Hiroshi, I have not heard from the ones I contacted. Hopefully, something makes a difference... I-129Fs are supposed to be approved faster than I-130s, but it seems the waiting just gets longer... Also, is USCIS truly working weekends???

No, Hiroshi, I have not heard from the ones I contacted. Hopefully, something makes a difference... I-129Fs are supposed to be approved faster than I-130s, but it seems the waiting just gets longer... Also, is USCIS truly working weekends???

Someone said that they did, Im not sure :)

Service Center : Texas Service Center

Transferred? No

Consulate : London, United Kingdom

I-129F Sent : 2014-03-18

I-129F NOA1 : 2014-03-24

I-129F NOA2 : 2014-09-09

(Sent to NVC: 2014-09-15)

NVC Received : 2014-09-22

NVC Left :2014-09-26

Medical : 2014-09-29

Consulate Received : 2014-09-29

Packet 3 Received : 2014-10-06

Packet 3 Sent :

Packet 4 Received : 2014-10-23

Interview Date : 2014-11-07

Interview Result : APPROVED!!

AP : 2014-11-12 (2 hours)

Issued: 2014- 11- 12

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Russia
Timeline

Someone said that they did, Im not sure :)

My guess is, (and it is only a guess) no adjudicators work on weekends but the folks that update the database(s) with the weeks results and send out notifications may work half days on Saturday. There is an outside chance that some case adjudicators are working on weekends to work on backlogged I-130's...this all depends on what the priorities are and what directions they receive of course.

I still think it is just the folks sending out notices and updating the database for the end of the week.

02/28/2014 - I-129f Accepted and Routed to Texas Service Center / Я-129F Принято и направляется в сервисный центр Техаса

03/04/2014 - NOA1 Notice Date / NOA1 Уведомление Дата

03/05/2014 - NOA1 Received via Email & Text / NOA1 полученных через электронную почту и текст

03/05/2014 - Check Cashed by TSC / Чек обналичены TSC

03/06/2014 - Alien Registration Number Changed / Регистрационный номер иностранца Изменен

03/08/2014 - Received NOA1 Hard Copy / Поступило NOA1 Печатная

10/09/2014 - NOA2 Received via Email & Text / NOA2 редакцию по электронной почте и текста (219 DAYS!!)

10/14/2014 - Received NOA2 Hard Copy / Поступила NOA2 Жесткий диск

10/16/2014 - Case Shipped to NVC / Дело Отгружено NVC

10/23/2014 - Case Received by NVC / Дело Поступило NVC

10/24/2014 - Case Number Assigned by NVC / Номер дела, присвоенный NVC

10/27/2014 - Case Left NVC for Moscow Consulate / Дело Левый NVC для Москва консульства

10/29/2014 - Moscow Consulate Received Case and Changed Status to Ready / Москва Консульство получил случай и изменила статус Готов

11/24/2014 - Medical Exam / Медицинский экзамен

11/26/2014 - K-1 Interview (Approved!!) / K-1 Интервью (утвержденный!!)

event.png

Timeline

you can make servic request, just put your filing day to december. I put mine 12/03/14 and it went through.

and you think if I put a december date that will not affect the file ? I mean that is a lie... Idk.

Any opinios ? :)

event.png

event.png

event.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline

and you think if I put a december date that will not affect the file ? I mean that is a lie... Idk.

Any opinios ? :)

I'd be conflicted too. But as long as your meeting wasn't after the December file date, I'd say go for it. If I worked there, I'd understand people doing that. I dunno. But if I worked there, I'd give everyone at tsc an approval! Good luck.

I am the petitioner.

K1 Visa Timeline

Service Center: Texas Service Center

Transfer: California Service Center (2014-08-11)

Consulate: London, UK

NOA 1: 2014-04-23

NOA 2: 2014-09-15

NVC Case # Assigned: 2014-10-07

Consulate Received: 2014-10-10

Readiness Form Sent: 2014-10-30

Medical: 2014-11-10

Interview: 2014-12-19

Interview Result: missing paperwork. Took a few weeks for them to get back to his case because of the holidays.

K-1 Approval: 2015-01-15

Visa Received: 2015-01-21

US Entry: 2015-01-29

Marriage: 2015-04-23

Timeline

so my fiance contacted 2 senators and 1 congressman. 1 senator ignored his letter completely, 1 senator replied with some polite words like immigration is important for them blah blah. and the congressman representative replied quickly, and looks like the's interested in us :) this is what she told my fiance:

"I contacted the TSC and the case was Pulled on the 10th and is on its way to an officer to get worked. I will call again on Friday!"

#goTSC

#moveyourf**kinga**

#pardonmyfrench

#NOA2sToAllJanuaryFilers

I totally hear ya! I sent my privacy release forms to one Senator's office where the rep was rude, arrogant, and truly didn't care.....(haven't heard from them at all)...and then my other Senator keeps calling TSC every 2 days and calling me once a week (or more) on where things stand thus far. Good luck!

#GoSenators

#TSC=The-Slow as molasses- Center

#SomeoneNeedsToExposeTSC

#OperationUndercoveringTheTruthOfTSC

Has anyone heard from any news station or that woman in NY? (Forgot her name, Sorry) Or any updates from their senators that might be useful? :)

No replies or indication that they received my correspondence.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Scotland
Timeline

I'm only a May filer, but trust me I have been keeping an eye on everyones situation hoping that it will get better.

The thing is, do we even know why TSC is so backlogged? It can't be the usual "ebb and flow", something just doesn't seem right about the severe lack of applications they are even getting through.

Do you think there is some type of report employees or USCIS have to fill out at the end of each month (like work status, who worked on what, how many people actually did k1 applications)? Perhaps something that can be requested via the FOIA to at least give us some clarity on the inner workings and what is actually going on.

I too was thinking of tweeting USCIS, if only the new director guy had a twitter, we could storm social media if only to gain some attention to our problems!

NOA1: May 27th, 2014 - TSC

ARN: August 8th, 2014

NO transfer....

NOA2: November 10th, 2014!!

Timeline

I'm only a May filer, but trust me I have been keeping an eye on everyones situation hoping that it will get better.

The thing is, do we even know why TSC is so backlogged? It can't be the usual "ebb and flow", something just doesn't seem right about the severe lack of applications they are even getting through.

Do you think there is some type of report employees or USCIS have to fill out at the end of each month (like work status, who worked on what, how many people actually did k1 applications)? Perhaps something that can be requested via the FOIA to at least give us some clarity on the inner workings and what is actually going on.

I too was thinking of tweeting USCIS, if only the new director guy had a twitter, we could storm social media if only to gain some attention to our problems!

I have already @ him..

K1 Timeline
I129f sent - 1/27/2014
NOA1 dated - 1/30/2014
Sent to NVC - 8/01/2014
NOA2 Hardcopy - 8/3/2014

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

It could be due to many things...likely it is the sheer number of I-130s. Due to the media coverage it gained recognition and now I-130s are processed in 5 months or less at TSC. Sadly, the I-129Fs are not near that "goal" of 5 months or less. I-129Fs are meant to be process faster, otherwise what is the point of it??

Tweeting, writing to new channels, etc. all can help. The more people know the better! Just like how the I-130 filers complained to media and made a difference...

It could be due to many things...likely it is the sheer number of I-130s. Due to the media coverage it gained recognition and now I-130s are processed in 5 months or less at TSC. Sadly, the I-129Fs are not near that "goal" of 5 months or less. I-129Fs are meant to be process faster, otherwise what is the point of it??

Tweeting, writing to new channels, etc. all can help. The more people know the better! Just like how the I-130 filers complained to media and made a difference...

I have an idea, to the people who have already contacted the media, Send them an email again and let count how many people have sent, If we could get around 50 people? Maybe they will pay attention again. If us dec/jan/feb and march come together we could do something ^_^ are we in? Or pointless? :)

Service Center : Texas Service Center

Transferred? No

Consulate : London, United Kingdom

I-129F Sent : 2014-03-18

I-129F NOA1 : 2014-03-24

I-129F NOA2 : 2014-09-09

(Sent to NVC: 2014-09-15)

NVC Received : 2014-09-22

NVC Left :2014-09-26

Medical : 2014-09-29

Consulate Received : 2014-09-29

Packet 3 Received : 2014-10-06

Packet 3 Sent :

Packet 4 Received : 2014-10-23

Interview Date : 2014-11-07

Interview Result : APPROVED!!

AP : 2014-11-12 (2 hours)

Issued: 2014- 11- 12

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.