Killer_Clown_2009

What do you want to change about your spouse in the New Year

66 posts in this topic

:blink: The only thing that i want and wish my hubby that he can able to have sex atleast 4 x day improve perfpormance too.... :blush::dance:

Assuming you mean with you...

I've been trying to think of anything I would like to change... and I honestly can't think of anything. I wonder what he would say about me? I don't know. We're so compatible - he likes to cook, I don't. He doesn't like to wash the sheets, I do, but he likes to do the rest of the laundry, and I don't (bizarre, I know). We both work long hours, we both appreciate the time we're together, so we both like being lazy slugs when we're home, watching movies, eating, doing nothing...

Remove Conditions

08-19-2009: I-751 Sent to VSC

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

There is one thing I would like to change about my fiancee (who will be my wife this year). She still worries a little that I'm the real thing for her, that I will love her and be loyal to her forever. I'd like to erase any of those doubts she has, and I'll do my best to do that. That's the most important thing for the new year, and for the rest of my life.

There is one thing I would like to change about my fiancee (who will be my wife this year). She still worries a little that I'm the real thing for her, that I will love her and be loyal to her forever. I'd like to erase any of those doubts she has, and I'll do my best to do that. That's the most important thing for the new year, and for the rest of my life.

But you're getting married, right? So the marriage will make it last forever, even if the committment isn't there... ;)

(I'm just givin' you the biz, Gary... but you know what I mean!!)

Remove Conditions

Timeline

But you're getting married, right? So the marriage will make it last forever, even if the committment isn't there... ;)

Well, I just shared my true feelings, so I'll just ignore anyone who doesn't appreciate that.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Netherlands
Timeline

I would change one thing from my SO for sure: Smoking. I would love for him to quit~ :wacko:

Edited by Sol-de-Verano

Our AOS Journey

July 18, 07: AOS/EAD sent to Chicago

Aug 03, 07: Received Biometrics appt. letter

Aug 23, 07: Biometrics

Aug 30, 07: Transfer to CSC letter dated 8/27

Sept 19, 07: EAD Approval email

Sept 29, 07: EAD card Received

Oct 09, 07: AOS Approved

Oct 13, 07: Green Card in hand

Well, I just shared my true feelings, so I'll just ignore anyone who doesn't appreciate that.

Sorry, Gary. But you gotta see my point, right? All this business about committment vs. marriage last night... and you were saying you can't have a marriage without committment, but clearly there's some ambiguity in your relationship. That makes me sad, because a marriage *should* be sacred, and final, and committed. That's what I hope for everyone here.

I would change one thing from my SO for sure: Smoking. I would love for him to quit~ :wacko:

Oh, ditto for me too! (Although when I have a cocktail or two, I don't mind stealing his ciggie for just a second...) :blush:

Remove Conditions

Timeline

Sorry, Gary. But you gotta see my point, right? All this business about committment vs. marriage last night... and you were saying you can't have a marriage without committment, but clearly there's some ambiguity in your relationship. That makes me sad, because a marriage *should* be sacred, and final, and committed. That's what I hope for everyone here.

It's unfortunate that you can't appreciate the simple sincere thought that I decided to share with others.

It's unfortunate that you can't appreciate the simple sincere thought that I decided to share with others.

I know. It is.

Remove Conditions

Filed: Country: Canada
Timeline
I fell in love with who he was, and wouldn't change a thing.

That's *exactly* how I feel about my husband too. I accepted everything about him just as he has with me. You accept your spouse as they are...not with the thought of changing them...that's unconditional love IMHO. :)

Teaching is the essential profession...the one that makes ALL other professions possible - David Haselkorn

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

She's getting better with her English. This is what I would like for this year (it will come). Oh, and baby, please work on being ready by 5:30 because the movie starts at 6:00 :P . Other that that your perfect :D !!

10Yr GC arrived 07/02/09 - Naturalization is next

The drama begins - again!

And now the drama ends - they took the Green card . . .

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

All I want to change about my fiance is 1. for him to be my husband, and 2. for us to be together. Fortunately we are working on both.

same here....

And here too.

2005 - We met

2006 - Filed I-129F

2007 - K-1 issued, moved to US, completed AOS (a busy year, immigration-wise)

2009 - Conditions lifted

2010 - Will be naturalising. Buh-bye, USCIS! smile.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.