Makafui

Civil Surgeon get me confused.Please Help (merged)

16 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline

Thank to each and every VJ members who has been helping a lot of us who know nothing about this whole process.Everyone effort is really appreciated.I am here again for help. Even though i did not receive any RFE from USCIS about my medicals,I still decided to get the Vaccination supplement done.When i call USCIS recognize surgeon about the price for just Vaccination Supplement (Part 1& 2),i was told that,the total gonna be $230.00. Is this alright? Why should i have to pay that much amount? My interview is on the 25th of this month.Please i need help. Thanks

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Australia
Timeline

No, that is way too much just to transcribe your vaccinations, I'd call around if you actually need it (if your ds-3025 isn't complete) otherwise I wouldn't worry.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Ghana
Timeline

They can set their own prices so call around- the problem is it is a money making scheme for everyone it seems--- hopefully you can find one for less. Ours was 100 back in Dec 2010 in Maine.

Thank to each and every VJ members who has been helping a lot of us who know nothing about this whole process.Everyone effort is really appreciated.I am here again for help. Even though i did not receive any RFE from USCIS about my medicals,I still decided to get the Vaccination supplement done.When i call USCIS recognize surgeon about the price for just Vaccination Supplement (Part 1& 2),i was told that,the total gonna be $230.00. Is this alright? Why should i have to pay that much amount? My interview is on the 25th of this month.Please i need help. Thanks

Timeline

what are the form That that is needed..Please tell me as the Civil Surgeon asked me to bring the form for him to see what to do.Because i cant afford that huge money for Vaccination supplement

Timeline

I need the form that are filled for the vaccination to be given to the civil surgeon .He ask me to bring the form for him to see because i told him that amount was too much for me to pay.

Timeline

Hello Jay Kay and other advice givers here on VJ.Please i want you to tell me what to tell the Civil Surgeon about the form that are needed to completed because he is asking me to do the whole process again which is costing for over 400 dollars.I told him that,i need only Vaccination Supplement(I-693) and he showed me a lot of medicals that needed to be done again.They already took my blood pleasure and my height.Why did i need all this again after i done it in my country.Please tell me what i need to tell him as he asked me to go and ask my friends about what exactly I want.I am anxiously waiting for your soonest reply.Please give me the full details for what to tell him and i can even print it here and show it to him to know what i need and not this whole medicals again.Thanks

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Mexico
Timeline

They often insist on a new medical or charge you for it anyway. They can charge what they like. You have to call around to find one that will just do the vaccinations and not insist on the whole medical or overcharging you. You need the I-693, Page 1 and the vaccinations page done. If I was you, I would simply go to the interview without worrying about seeing a civil surgeon. If the interviewing officer insists you see one for an I-693 during your interview, then worry about getting it done then. You may very well get approved at the interview without ever having to see a civil surgeon.

Link to K-1 instructions for Ciudad Juarez, Mexico > https://travel.state.gov/content/dam/visas/K1/CDJ_Ciudad-Juarez-2-22-2021.pdf

Timeline

I think I replied to you in your other thread just as you were posting this. > http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/479282-civil-surgeon-get-me-confusedplease-help/?p=6807217

~ Duplicate topic removed ~

Link to K-1 instructions for Ciudad Juarez, Mexico > https://travel.state.gov/content/dam/visas/K1/CDJ_Ciudad-Juarez-2-22-2021.pdf

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Bring your DS3025 and he will ask you some informations and ask you to sign the form then... if the doctor will hive you the envelope DONT EVER OPEN IT. it must be sealed :-)

WAIT!!! You did not get an RFE for your medical so why are you paying for a CS???? You are not going to get an appointment for your interview until the paperwork clears...it obviously did because you are scheduled. Bring your DS-3025 (but they already have it). That is all you need at this point.

Mahalo/Salamat!

Steve and Joan
Met on Facebook 2/24/12
Met in person 6/5/12
Second visit 10/2/12
Engaged 10/3/12
NOA10/15/12
Third visit 12/10/12
Joan got her passport! 2/20/13
NOA2 4/24/13
Fourth visit 5/28/13
CFO 5/30/13
Embassy Interview APPROVED 6/6/13

Joan passed through immigration in Hawaii! She's home! 6/13/13

MARRIED 8/24/13

AOS, EAD and AP petitions sent to Chicago via Express Mail

EAD/AP Received 11/13/13

AOS Interview APPROVED 11/26/13

2-year Green Card in hand 12/5/13

ROC (I-751) sent to CSC via USPS Express Mail 8/31/15

ROC check cashed 9/4/15

ROC Biometrics 10/1/15

ROC Approval 4/6/16 (waiting for actual card)

Permanent Green Card Arrived 4/14/16
Naturalization Interview 2/22/17 APPROVED!

Oath Ceremony 3/21/17--Joan is a US Citizen!

Dual Citizenship 7/7/22 Joan is now a Dual US/Filipino Citizen!

Kayak small lagoon crop 10 72 for VJ.jpg

Timeline

Thank u very much Jay Kay. Another question pls. If in-case u did not redo the vaccination supplement and u go to the interview, can IO or interviewer denied your AOS base on the medical or he will set u another date to get it done and then come back to the interview... I really wanna know this. I feel like i am not going to do any medical anymore. Pls i need ur brotherly advice on this. Thank you

Thank u very much Jay Kay. Another question pls. If in-case u did not redo the vaccination supplement and u go to the interview, can IO or interviewer denied your AOS base on the medical or he will set u another date to get it done and then come back to the interview... I really wanna know this. I feel like i am not going to do any medical anymore. Pls i need ur brotherly advice on this. Thank you

Timeline

They will not flat out deny you. The worst thing that would happen is they will tell you to go to a civil surgeon to get the I-693 before they will approve you. It would be a delay, not a denial. This is all a 'what-if' scenario though. It is highly likely you will be approved at your interview without ever needing to see a civil surgeon, if you had all the required vaccinations marked off on your DS-3025 at the K-1 medical. Several VJ members have reported being approved that way without seeing a civil surgeon.

Timeline

@Jay Kay but I did all my medical for my k1and they told me it is gonna expire within a year but the embassy did not give me a photocopy of it how do I prove to the surgeon here that I already had my medical?who do I contact for the DS-3025?I called a surgeon here just to book a appointment is $150 before paying for the medical help me

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.