CjBryan19

February 2014 filers

2,016 posts in this topic

Your research makes me happy haha! I know I am an end of February filer and I am NOT complaining about how long its taking. We're blessed the process has sped up a bit since recent years, but so happy to see movement!!

Looks like we sent everything at the same time and received the same response times as well. It's nice to be able to compare other Canadians timelines for a sense of hope!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

Looks like we sent everything at the same time and received the same response times as well. It's nice to be able to compare other Canadians timelines for a sense of hope!

Awesome!!!! It really does help to have a "buddy". Good luck to you guys!!!biggrin.png

K-1 Timeline- 6 Month Process

2-26-14 NOA1

4-04-14 NOA2

6-13-14 Interview (221g Divorce Decree)

6-20-14 Document Sent

7-16-14 Email Request for Liquid Assets

7-23-14 Documents Sent

7-31-14 Case Creation Date changed

8-14-14 ISSUED!!

8-18-14 Visa in Hand

8-20-14 POE

10-11-14 Wedding

AOS & EAD Timeline

11-04-14 Express Mailed to Chicago

11-05-14 Delivered

11-07-14 NOA 1 via text

11-10-14 Check Cashed

11-13-14 Both NOA1's received in the mail

11-22-14 Biometrics letter received

12-03-14 Biometrics Appointment

01-15-15 EAD APPROVED!!!

02-23-15 Interview Waiver Letter Received

09-22-15 GC APPROVED!!!

09-26-15 GC IN HAND!

Bye USCIS until June 2017!

~Abby~

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Russia
Timeline

There haven't been any updates on my file but I'm flying to London later tonight to stay with my fiancé for ten days! I am so excited and hoping this will make the time go quicker. I am terrified of flying, but I'm trying to stay positive! Hope we all get good news soon.

Safer than driving. Have a nice trip. :)

02/28/2014 - I-129f Accepted and Routed to Texas Service Center / Я-129F Принято и направляется в сервисный центр Техаса

03/04/2014 - NOA1 Notice Date / NOA1 Уведомление Дата

03/05/2014 - NOA1 Received via Email & Text / NOA1 полученных через электронную почту и текст

03/05/2014 - Check Cashed by TSC / Чек обналичены TSC

03/06/2014 - Alien Registration Number Changed / Регистрационный номер иностранца Изменен

03/08/2014 - Received NOA1 Hard Copy / Поступило NOA1 Печатная

10/09/2014 - NOA2 Received via Email & Text / NOA2 редакцию по электронной почте и текста (219 DAYS!!)

10/14/2014 - Received NOA2 Hard Copy / Поступила NOA2 Жесткий диск

10/16/2014 - Case Shipped to NVC / Дело Отгружено NVC

10/23/2014 - Case Received by NVC / Дело Поступило NVC

10/24/2014 - Case Number Assigned by NVC / Номер дела, присвоенный NVC

10/27/2014 - Case Left NVC for Moscow Consulate / Дело Левый NVC для Москва консульства

10/29/2014 - Moscow Consulate Received Case and Changed Status to Ready / Москва Консульство получил случай и изменила статус Готов

11/24/2014 - Medical Exam / Медицинский экзамен

11/26/2014 - K-1 Interview (Approved!!) / K-1 Интервью (утвержденный!!)

event.png

There haven't been any updates on my file but I'm flying to London later tonight to stay with my fiancé for ten days! I am so excited and hoping this will make the time go quicker. I am terrified of flying, but I'm trying to stay positive! Hope we all get good news soon.

No updates here either. cray5ol.gif

I leave in 13 days for 10 days with my babe. Taking my 6 yr old (spring break) so it will be fun. We are very excited and hoping it will take my mind off of this long wait.

This wait is brutal!

Eva

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ireland
Timeline

just got approved! ( NOA2) yey! I thought TSC takes time! ... but hell no.. :-)

so happy, i hope everyone will received their NOA2 soon!

Congrats!!smile.png that didn't take too long!

17/02/2014: I-129F sent

27/02/2014: NOA1

12/08/2014: RFE

10/09/2014: NOA2

12/09/2014: Case sent to NVC

25/09/2014:NVC received

30/09/2014:NVC left

06/10/2014:Received packet 3

22/10/2014:Medical

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

Hey everyone, I have been following the conversation and wanted to get involved because I am sure I will have some questions coming up.

My fiancé and I filed 2/4/2014 and received our NOA1 on 2/12/2014 now we are waiting anxiously for the NOA2 smile.png

Met at Walt Disney World when we were interns 6/2/2013

Started dating 7/8/2013

Got engaged 8/7/2013

He came to visit 12/17/2013

I'm the petitioner

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Looks like they are starting to make some progress on February petitions! Here's to hoping we all receive our NOA2s within the next month! :D :D :D

AOS

August 26, 2014: NOA1

September 16, 2014: RFE for further evidence of Joint Sponsor's current income

September 24, 2014: RFE response recieved

September 24, 2014: Biometrics taken At Detroit, MI

September 25, 2014: Status changed to "Request For Evidence Response Review"

October 9, 2014: I 485 changed to "Testing and Interview"

October 9, 2014: EAD changed to "Card/Document Production"

October 9, 2014: AP changed to "Post Decision Activity"

October 18, 2014: EAD and AP arrive in the mail!

October 23, 2014: Got a Job! - My very first American job! Yay!

January 14, 2015: AOS interview

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Nepal
Timeline

Looks like they are starting to make some progress on February petitions! Here's to hoping we all receive our NOA2s within the next month! :D :D :D

Yup, I really hope they fly through the Feb filers as they did with Jan :D

*Fingers crossed* :)

Timeline

Tick Tock Tick Tock :D . Im trying really hard to occupy my time with something productive during this wait. I check everyday to see if any of you have received NOA2 yet. I will be so happy. In the meantime, my daughter turns 6 April 1st so we're having a birthday party (tea party theme) for her this weekend. Andre won't be able to be here :-( He sent her a blu-ray player and a teddy bear. He works in the I.T. field so any gift is always something electronic LOL. (I got a tablet for my birthday, an xbox for Christmas, and a new tv the Christmas before that) I guess it could be worse haha..love him (L) I will quit my rambling. Its almost April so I'm hoping our NOA's starting flooding in. It seems like Feb has slowed down a little from Jan...maybe the adjudicators are taking off for Spring Break. Good luck guys....and don't forget to update us if you get you NOA2! :dancing:

2-26-14 NOA1

4-04-14 NOA2

6-20-14 Document Sent

7-23-14 Documents Sent

8-14-14 ISSUED!!

8-18-14 Visa in Hand

8-20-14 POE

10-11-14 Wedding

AOS & EAD Timeline

11-05-14 Delivered

11-07-14 NOA 1 via text

11-10-14 Check Cashed

01-15-15 EAD APPROVED!!!

09-22-15 GC APPROVED!!!

09-26-15 GC IN HAND!

~Abby~

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Armenia
Timeline

Hi we are New February filers here, our first petition got Denied on February 4th, 2014 due to no response to RFE that we have never received, after waiting for 6 months we get Denied our K1 petition. We were Devastated and kept calling USCIS trying to prove to them that RFE was never received. In fact I called them every week to make sure there was nothing else that they needed or any RFE's, the Tier 2 officers never told me that there was an RFE, all I was told on the phone that everything looks Great, they have all they need. That was very disappointing and devastating. I have received all the other mail from USCIS such as NOA1, Name change notice, and a Denial Notice all came in a timely matter, I live at this address for 10 years and very good friends with a mail man. It is very sad that I couldn't do anything about it. Then I was suggested by another Tier 2 officer to reapply as soon as possible which we did on February 20th I sent a Second I-129F and on February 25th I received my NOA1. Then about a week ago I called USCIS to expedite the second petition due to THEIR ERROR, and my expedited request was denied. Im sooo disappointed with the way things had been handled at TSC,,, we had lost so much time. I needed all moral support I can get in the world after all this. We are Hoping for a quick and more accurate response this time. I already visited my fiancé 3 more times since the first petition (all together 5 times) I am so worried about my second petition. I really want to call again and try to speed up this petition again but scared to make things worse. all this processing is going on since August 2013, we were hoping that he will be here in May of this year. But now we are back to waiting with February 2014 fillers. Good Luck to all February filers, I Keep my fingers crossed for all of us!!!!!

Timeline

Hi we are New February filers here, our first petition got Denied on February 4th, 2014 due to no response to RFE that we have never received, after waiting for 6 months we get Denied our K1 petition. We were Devastated and kept calling USCIS trying to prove to them that RFE was never received. In fact I called them every week to make sure there was nothing else that they needed or any RFE's, the Tier 2 officers never told me that there was an RFE, all I was told on the phone that everything looks Great, they have all they need. That was very disappointing and devastating. I have received all the other mail from USCIS such as NOA1, Name change notice, and a Denial Notice all came in a timely matter, I live at this address for 10 years and very good friends with a mail man. It is very sad that I couldn't do anything about it. Then I was suggested by another Tier 2 officer to reapply as soon as possible which we did on February 20th I sent a Second I-129F and on February 25th I received my NOA1. Then about a week ago I called USCIS to expedite the second petition due to THEIR ERROR, and my expedited request was denied. Im sooo disappointed with the way things had been handled at TSC,,, we had lost so much time. I needed all moral support I can get in the world after all this. We are Hoping for a quick and more accurate response this time. I already visited my fiancé 3 more times since the first petition (all together 5 times) I am so worried about my second petition. I really want to call again and try to speed up this petition again but scared to make things worse. all this processing is going on since August 2013, we were hoping that he will be here in May of this year. But now we are back to waiting with February 2014 fillers. Good Luck to all February filers, I Keep my fingers crossed for all of us!!!!!

Wow, I am so sorry to hear that. I can't even begin to imagine how that feels. At least you refiled and are in the process again to be together. Good Luck to you!

2-26-14 NOA1

4-04-14 NOA2

6-20-14 Document Sent

7-23-14 Documents Sent

8-14-14 ISSUED!!

8-18-14 Visa in Hand

8-20-14 POE

10-11-14 Wedding

AOS & EAD Timeline

11-05-14 Delivered

11-07-14 NOA 1 via text

11-10-14 Check Cashed

01-15-15 EAD APPROVED!!!

09-22-15 GC APPROVED!!!

09-26-15 GC IN HAND!

~Abby~

Timeline

Wow, I am so sorry to hear that. I can't even begin to imagine how that feels. At least you refiled and are in the process again to be together. Good Luck to you!

Thank you sooo much, Im still in shock of all this we had plans and now back to more waiting and not knowing what to expect. I was told NOT to appeal or apply for Motion since it will take up to a year. Best way was to Re apply right away, exactly what we did. But thank you, Good luck to all of us on this journey!

I wasn't getting too antsy until this week. The stress of waiting and everything so up in the air hit me hard! Thank God for Skype, and a good conversation with my man. <3 I can't wait to see NOA2's start rolling in for this group!!

Hakobrena, if I had to start over (please no), I would maybe just move to Ireland instead. I'm very sorry you had to go through that. :(

Edited by Tina and Johan

K1 Visa timeline:

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

02/01/2014 - mailed our petition

07/25/2014 - Johan arrives in Los Angeles! 

*See updated timeline for specific dates.*

AOS timeline:~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

08/02/2014 - AOS, EAD, AP applications mailed. 

11/17/2014 - K2 gets an interview waiver letter in the mail (dated November 12th) (K1 has never gotten this letter)

08/24/2015 - Green cards are FINALLY in hand after nearly 13 months of waiting. 

ROC timeline: ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

05/01/2017 - ROC application sent 

05/02/2017 - CSC receives our package

05/03/2017 - Official NOA1 date

05/10/2017 - MO cashed at our bank

05/12/2017 - NOA 1 is in the mailbox.

05/20/2017 - Biometrics letter in hand

05/31/2017 - biometrics appt (Oxnard, CA)

06/19/2018 - ROC still pending with no news but that wonky glitch back in February, so we went ahead and filed for citizenship

N-400 timeline: ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

06/19/2018 - N-400 application filed online

06/20/2018 - NOA1 received online for Naturalization application

06/25/2018 - Biometrics notification online (PDF Document)

07/12/2018 - Biometrics appt (Oxnard, CA)

Timeline

I wasn't getting too antsy until this week. The stress of waiting and everything so up in the air hit me hard! Thank God for Skype, and a good conversation with my man. <3 I can't wait to see NOA2's start rolling in for this group!!

Hakobrena, if I had to start over (please no), I would maybe just move to Ireland instead. I'm very sorry you had to go through that. :(

Tina and Johan, TRUST me it was one of my first thoughts to do, but I have 2 children they were born in USA and that would be hard for them. I have to think for all of us. But yes you can not imagine how devastating all this was and somewhat still is for us. We waited for 6 months for the first petition to be approved and were so ready to be together, and then this Denial was very unexpected and ruined our life's,,,, emotionally

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.