Saylin

NVC Filers - February 2014

2,641 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

I have been trying to call nvc since Friday and today on friday it said to try my call again later and today it just keep dropping

our status From CEAC payment portal still the same.. does this mean that the bills are not yet generated? and the check box is still Disabled. sad.png

As the AOS bill says, it's "not invoiced". And the IV bill only gets invoiced after the DS-261 has been accepted and added to the case file.

As the AOS bill says, it's "not invoiced". And the IV bill only gets invoiced after the DS-261 has been accepted and added to the case file.

I thought AOS & IV bill will be both generated since we have an attorney working on our case.unsure.png

So its one by one...sad.png

Thanks Saylin. :)

ich_liebe_dich_103.jpg
March 29,2013-------Notice of Action "1st"
November 14,2013-------Notice of Action ( Notice of transferred NSC )
December 20,2013-------Notice of Action "Approval"
December 26,2013-------Case was Shipped to National Visa Center
January 13,2014 -------Case received at NVC
February 12, 2014-------NVC Assigned Case Number

February 25,2014------- Paid AOS & IV bill

February 27,2014------ -AOS & IV documents was submitted to NVC ( Completed DS-260 )

March 4, 2014 --------- NVC received AOS & IV documents

March 10 & 11,2014 -----( Done Advanced Medical at SLEC ) = Passed

March 21,2014---------- Case Completed

April 04,2014---------Received Interview Date ( P4)

May 5,2014-------- -Interview ( APPROVED )

event.png
event.png
event.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

I thought AOS & IV bill will be both generated since we have an attorney working on our case.unsure.png

Thanks Saylin. smile.png

Our Case was Recevied on the same date as yours and we still don't have a case number...we asr using an attorney too and i think both are Generated at the same time....

Filed: Country: Canada
Timeline

Hi Saylin,

1) Our W2s pdf files are "W2 transcripts" downloaded from IRS site.

Are they acceptable or do I need to scan the original W2s my petitioner has received from his company.

2) My petitioner is adding his pay stubs of 2014. His company pays 24 biweekly payments per year (not 26).

In the field "my individual annual income is currently:" my petitioner multiplied his pay stub amount by 24 to obtain the annual current income.

Is there a chance to get a check list because the annual income is not 26 times of the pay stub? Should my petitioner include a letter from his company stating his current income?

Could you please advise?

Thank you,

Lukiduki

IR5 - Parents of US Citizen

USCIS

30 July 2013 : I-130 IR5 Sent

03 Aug 2013 : NOA1 Date

22 Jan 2014 : Transfer to CSC

30 Jan 2014 : I-130 Approved ?

NVC

12 Feb 2014 : NVC Received the Case

20 Mar 2014 : Case IIN BIN Numbers Assigned ?

21 Mar 2014 : ENROLL email sent to NVC - First Time (Did not Receive AutoReply)

22 Mar 2014 : DS-261 Available

23 Mar 2014 : DS-261 Submitted

24 Mar 2014 : AOS Invoice Available and Paid

26 Mar 2014 : AOS Invoice shows Paid

26 Mar 2014 : ENROLL email sent to NVC - Second Time (AutoReply Received from NVC)

27 Mar 2014 : IV Invoice Triangle Shown, but Not Payable Online

28 Mar 2014 : IV Invoice became Available for Payment Online

01 Apr 2014 : IV Invoice Paid

03 Apr 2014 : IV Invoice shows Paid

03 Apr 2014 : DS-260 Available

21 Apr 2014: EROLL Confirmation Received ?

21 Apr 2014: DS-260 Completed and Sent

21 Apr 2014 : AOS Package Email sent to NVC (auto reply received)

21 Apr 2014 : IV Package Email sent to NVC

14 May 2014 : Checklist emails received for all the IV and AOS documents (False Checklist?)

27 May 2014 : Received Checklist: asking 2013 Transcript (one checklist for each parent)

30 May 2014: Called NVC spoke with supervisor. The supervisor could not open the 2013 Transcripts we've sent in our AOS package on April21, because it was downloaded from IRS site. He said it was password protected.

We scanned the transcript and sent it to the supervisor at nvcinquiry@state.gov.

The supervisor was kind enough to wait on the phone and confirm that he has received our email with scanned transcripts attachments.

Supervisor asked another 3 weeks to review our cases.

01 Jun 2014: We sent 2 separate emails (one case # for each parent ) "Response to Checklist" to nvcelectronic@state.gov complete with all the attachments scanned into pdf.

04 Jun 2014 : Case Complete for both parents! ?

Thanks to all VJs members and special thanks to Saylin, Jag and Ripu, Canadianplum and Xprecious32 for your help, support and encouragement. Kind Regards and best wishes for all of you!

25 Jun 2014 : Medical done

22 Jul 2014 : Montreal interview. Approved! ?

09Sep2014 : Entry at Niagara-Buffalo Peace Bridge Officer also requested Green Card and SSN. We have received the Green Cards but we never received SIN. We requested the SIN cards again in November at Local Office and receiver the cards in one week.

Our Case was Recevied on the same date as yours and we still don't have a case number...we asr using an attorney too and i think both are Generated at the same time....

aw. it has been more than 20 business days including days that they don't have a work.have you called NVC and inquire about your case number? if does.. what is their reason why it's taking so long for them to give you the case number?

Edited by Nonofurbusiness

ich_liebe_dich_103.jpg

February 27,2014------ -AOS & IV documents was submitted to NVC ( Completed DS-260 )

event.png
event.png
event.png

Timeline

aw. it's been more than 20 business day including days that they don't have a work.have you called NVC and inquire about your case number? if does.. what is their reason why it's taking so long for them to give you the case number?

Yes,I call everyday,They say they have a little bit of a Backlog,Our Attorney says theres no much we can do but wait!!! ahhh...

Thanks Saylin. smile.png

Oh, didn't know you were using an attorney. Yes, they're both generated at the same time in your case then.

Hi Saylin,

1) Our W2s pdf files are "W2 transcripts" downloaded from IRS site.

Are they acceptable or do I need to scan the original W2s my petitioner has received from his company.

2) My petitioner is adding his pay stubs of 2014. His company pays 24 biweekly payments per year (not 26).

In the field "my individual annual income is currently:" my petitioner multiplied his pay stub amount by 24 to obtain the annual current income.

Is there a chance to get a check list because the annual income is not 26 times of the pay stub? Should my petitioner include a letter from his company stating his current income?

Could you please advise?

Thank you,

Lukiduki

1). As long as they state the petitioner's name, place of work, how much he made, etc (just like with a real W2), then that should be fine.

2). No, that's fine. If you want to mention it in the cover letter, go ahead. And an employment letter is always a great idea, in conjunction with pay stubs. Double the amount of proof.

Yes,I call everyday,They say they have a little bit of a Backlog,Our Attorney says theres no much we can do but wait!!! ahhh...

omg.. backlogs? how they will explain to you..why some people getting their case number in less than two weeks? i don't see the logic..that they can give those people case number sooner than those people whose case was arrived at their office 1 month ago? I'll pray for you to get your case number too.

ich_liebe_dich_103.jpg

event.png
event.png
event.png

Oh, didn't know you were using an attorney. Yes, they're both generated at the same time in your case then.

Thanks Fairy Saylin good.gif

ich_liebe_dich_103.jpg

event.png
event.png
event.png

Timeline

omg.. backlogs? how they will explain to you..why some people getting their case number in less than two weeks? i don't see the logic..that they can give those people case number sooner than those people whose case was arrived at their office 1 month ago? I'll pray for you to get your case number too.

Thank you,I will start calling again tomorrow and be a little more demanding,maybe I can put in for a Serive Request..my wife keeps saying why wait,wait..so long!! ahh

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Bulgaria
Timeline

I guess you need to update your adobe to latest version, try and see if that helps. It is not issue of 864ez, looks like software issue.

Thank you friendlyusa, i tried all these versions 9 ,10,11, same result, then i knew it is a known problem. And like Saylin said print all the rest and checking USC. This little thing got on my nerves because i couldnt find the error.

I-130 NOA1 : 2013-08-01, I -130 NOA2: 2014-01-30, NVC Received: 2014-03-17, NVC I-130 Case # and IIN Assigned: 2014-04-15, Completed DS-261 online: 2014-04-21, AOS packet, IV packet sent: 2014-04-30, AOS and IV fees shows Paid, DS-260 available: 2014-05-01, DS-260 submitted- 2014-05-02, AOS checklist response scan: 2014-06-09, Case completed:2014-07-22, P4 e-mail received: 2014-08-02, Interview appointment: 2014-09-08

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Bulgaria
Timeline

As another member posted, it depends. I did mine electronically this year. Just got my refund on Friday (happy Valentine's to me luv.gif ) and I just checked now and my transcript is available.

If you don't want to wait for the tax transcripts, you can always send a FULL copy of the tax return (1040, W2s, 1099s, schedules, worksheets, etc). Basically, anything that was sent to the IRS has to be sent to NVC.

Just fill out the rest of the form, print it out, check off US citizen and move on.

Thank you Saylin.

I-130 NOA1 : 2013-08-01, I -130 NOA2: 2014-01-30, NVC Received: 2014-03-17, NVC I-130 Case # and IIN Assigned: 2014-04-15, Completed DS-261 online: 2014-04-21, AOS packet, IV packet sent: 2014-04-30, AOS and IV fees shows Paid, DS-260 available: 2014-05-01, DS-260 submitted- 2014-05-02, AOS checklist response scan: 2014-06-09, Case completed:2014-07-22, P4 e-mail received: 2014-08-02, Interview appointment: 2014-09-08

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

if you call the NVC and ask them about the time frame they would state 30 business days but the reality and from looking at everyone timeline who got checklists it varies from case to case between 12 to 20 business days from the date the NVC scans the checklist in the system...but when your checklist had been received by the NVC and they got it in the system ?

today the NVC is not working because it is the president's day which is a federal day

Thanks, it was signed for on Friday. I am going to call tomorrow to see if it is in the system.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.