DavenRoxy

What do you think makes a woman want to have an abortion?

95 posts in this topic

Priceless.

If I was head of the Pub party

I would call all prospective candidates together and issue one firm proclamation

" The first one of you who says the words abortion or rape for the next 4 years will be thrown out of the party.

Our Country is failing fast and you are making one of the most polarizing issue in the Nation your Main topic

Freaking morons

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

When your key base of support is made up of religious extremists, this is the sort of stuff you have to appeal to.

American Taliban.

Wow who knew all the "religious extremists" were camped out in Ohio.

rofl.gif

The part of this video (and the responses) I find so amusing is the mass group-think that takes place.

... So much so that those who stand slack-jawed at this mans comments are doing the exact same thing that they accuse him of doing.

Ohio Rep- fails to grasp a womens angle.

Group thinkers- fail to grasp the pro-life persons angle.

* A prolife person sees the unborn person as a.. well, a person.

"Why" the mother wants to destroy the human life is no more important than wondering why a Mother would killer her 18 month old.

Yeah I guess the "whys" are interesting but not material to the point.

GRanted as a "political issue" one should be prepared to have a clever answer tucked away for those moments such silly questions are asked, in fact, these types of questions are really huge softballs which allows the response to bank-shot right into a talking point, have these folks learned nothing at all from Clinton?

type2homophobia_zpsf8eddc83.jpg

"Those people who will not be governed by God

will be ruled by tyrants."

William Penn

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Thailand
Timeline

Danno how many innocent sperms have you killed in your lifetime? Why do you or did you, allow your wife to mercilessly flush away egg after viable egg?

What you fail to understand is that the overwhelming majority of humanity 'gets' how the religious zealot Rights 'think' about conception, but the majority reject your point of view. The majority of people fully understand the very clear difference between having an early abortion and strangling an 18 month old child. That you cannot isn't a big surprise.

good.gif

Wow. Someone who I disagree with on just about everything. Yet one of Danno's moronic posts brings us together in agreement. Maybe Danno is a uniter after all.

You can click on the 'X' to the right to ignore this signature.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

Danno how many innocent sperms have you killed in your lifetime? Why do you or did you, allow your wife to mercilessly flush away egg after viable egg?

What you fail to understand is that the overwhelming majority of humanity 'gets' how the religious zealot Rights 'think' about conception, but the majority reject your point of view. The majority of people fully understand the very clear difference between having an early abortion and strangling an 18 month old child. That you cannot isn't a big surprise.

How could you miss the ball so many times in a row?

-Sperm are not and never will be a human

-Ditto for an eggs

(Feel free to flush all you want).

-Ohio is not a hotbed for religious zealots.

-There is a difference between a fetus and an 18 month old child just as there is between a 18 month old child and a Slave. Even so, you folks lost the argument then and in the end, you will loose it again. Human A does not have the right to own or kill Human B.

Thanks to science, people are seeing the unborn as human, more and more.

type2homophobia_zpsf8eddc83.jpg

"Those people who will not be governed by God

will be ruled by tyrants."

William Penn

There's no ball to miss Danno. If you are of a mind to believe that there is no difference between a first term abortion and strangling an 18 month old, then you fall into an extreme minority on the issue.

B and J K-1 story

• April 2004 met online
  • July 16, 2006 Met in person on her birthday in United Arab Emirates
  • August 4, 2006 sent certified mail I-129F packet Neb SC
  • August 9, 2006 NOA1
  • August 21, 2006 received NOA1 in mail
  • October 4, 5, 7, 13 & 17 2006 Touches! 50 day address change... Yes Judith is beautiful, quit staring at her passport photo and approve us!!! Shaming works! LOL
  • October 13, 2006 NOA2! November 2, 2006 NOA2? Huh? NVC already processed and sent us on to Abu Dhabi Consulate!
  • February 12, 2007 Abu Dhabi Interview SUCCESS!!! February 14 Visa in hand!
  • March 6, 2007 she is here!
  • MARCH 14, 2007 WE ARE MARRIED!!!
  • May 5, 2007 Sent AOS/EAD packet
  • May 11, 2007 NOA1 AOS/EAD
  • June 7, 2007 Biometrics appointment
  • June 8, 2007 first post biometrics touch, June 11, next touch...
  • August 1, 2007 AOS Interview! APPROVED!! EAD APPROVED TOO...
  • August 6, 2007 EAD card and Welcome Letter received!
  • August 13, 2007 GREEN CARD received!!! 375 days since mailing the I-129F!

Remove Conditions:

• May 1, 2009 first day to file
  • May 9, 2009 mailed I-751 to USCIS CS

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Very true.

The reality is that the rights of the mother outweigh the rights of the fetus. They have to. Those rights are not unlimited but they exist as a matter of necessity to ensure women are not forced to carry children they do not want or can't afford.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

Very true.

The reality is that the rights of the mother outweigh the rights of the fetus. They have to. Those rights are not unlimited but they exist as a matter of necessity to ensure women are not forced to carry children they do not want or can't afford.

You present your opinions as facts, as the left is so apt to do... I happen to agree with your first sentence, but those rights don't have to outweigh the rights of the fetus, and many rational people would disagree with your (and my) opinion. But I do believe your rationale for your opinion is incorrect, as people obviously shouldn't procreate if they do not want, or cannot afford, children.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

When your key base of support is made up of religious extremists, this is the sort of stuff you have to appeal to.

American Taliban.

One other thing: Sentiments like this are those of an "extremist." They are not helpful in rational discussion. The Republican "key base of support" is made up of people that are much more tolerant of opposing views than you are.

Why do the rights of the mother outweigh those of the fetus? Because the mother can form coherent sentences and the fetus cannot? Because the mom pays taxes (sometimes) but the fetus doesn't? Or is it because the mother has a voice, but the fetus doesn't?

The right of a mother to terminate an unwanted pregnancy needs some oversight. Should a woman who aborts because she can't afford the baby be allowed to continue to get pregnant? I think there should be a consequence to prevent women from willy-nilly deciding to abort.

Why do the rights of the mother outweigh those of the fetus? Because the mother can form coherent sentences and the fetus cannot? Because the mom pays taxes (sometimes) but the fetus doesn't? Or is it because the mother has a voice, but the fetus doesn't?

The right of a mother to terminate an unwanted pregnancy needs some oversight. Should a woman who aborts because she can't afford the baby be allowed to continue to get pregnant? I think there should be a consequence to prevent women from willy-nilly deciding to abort.

The number of women who 'willy - nilly' decide to abort is so miniscule there is no reason to bring it up. It is not up to you, Danno, or anyone else for that matter, to make sure that the abortion only happens for the 'right' reason. If Danno was on a panel that decided if the woman had the proper reason for seeking an abortion, the right to get one would cease to effectively exist.

Abortion as birth control is self limiting. A woman who aborts because she can't afford to have a baby should not be sterilized, it is possible to become pregnant even taking the best modern precautions.

B and J K-1 story

• April 2004 met online
  • July 16, 2006 Met in person on her birthday in United Arab Emirates
  • August 4, 2006 sent certified mail I-129F packet Neb SC
  • August 9, 2006 NOA1
  • August 21, 2006 received NOA1 in mail
  • October 4, 5, 7, 13 & 17 2006 Touches! 50 day address change... Yes Judith is beautiful, quit staring at her passport photo and approve us!!! Shaming works! LOL
  • October 13, 2006 NOA2! November 2, 2006 NOA2? Huh? NVC already processed and sent us on to Abu Dhabi Consulate!
  • February 12, 2007 Abu Dhabi Interview SUCCESS!!! February 14 Visa in hand!
  • March 6, 2007 she is here!
  • MARCH 14, 2007 WE ARE MARRIED!!!
  • May 5, 2007 Sent AOS/EAD packet
  • May 11, 2007 NOA1 AOS/EAD
  • June 7, 2007 Biometrics appointment
  • June 8, 2007 first post biometrics touch, June 11, next touch...
  • August 1, 2007 AOS Interview! APPROVED!! EAD APPROVED TOO...
  • August 6, 2007 EAD card and Welcome Letter received!
  • August 13, 2007 GREEN CARD received!!! 375 days since mailing the I-129F!

Remove Conditions:

• May 1, 2009 first day to file
  • May 9, 2009 mailed I-751 to USCIS CS

Filed: Country: Monaco
Timeline

The SCOTUS already ruled on this issue, 40 years ago, this week. Abortion is legal in laical America. Get over it.

If you are against it, then, by all means, don't have one, and understand that women have the right to have an abortion performed in a clean sterile clinic, by an accredited physician. Just get over yourself already.

It is quite simple, really.

200px-FSM_Logo.svg.png

www.ffrf.org