13 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline

Hi guys,

Do you think it's really worst ?

My Noa2 was approved on 15 November 2013 and my noticed still show " 15 November 2013,we mailed you noticed blah blah .......

but till now,we not hear anything from NVC yet though we mailed them 5 times and called them every other days after 4 weeks gone.

I think the only thing that I can do now is waiting but in the other hand,my mind doesn't stop about something wrong might happen really !!!!!

God .....They are so sloppy and slow !!!!

Let me tell your guys the story

I have friends who flied the petition after me,he is going to live in CA and his case was sent also after me but however,We are in the same road,same CSC but he was already got case number and ready to get interview next 2 weeks !!!!!

OMG,right now my heart is going down and I have to accept all of it,What will be will be !!!!

There is nothing I can do but I would complain that USCIS is very poor Equality Service that I've deal with .......

I'm so sorry that I blah blah too much

ranting33va.gifranting33va.gif

Edited by Blossomman999

★ Time Line ★
●ー●ー●ー●ー●ー●ー●ー●ー●ー●ー●ー●ー●ー●ー●ー●ー●ー●ー●ー●ー●ー●ー●ー●ー●ー●ーー●ー●ー●ー●ー●ー●ー●ー●ー●

19 Sep 2013 - Filed paperwork  
23 Sep 2013 - USCIS received
30 Sep 2013 - Noa 1 Approved
15 Nov 2013 - Noa 2 Approved
30 Jan 2014 - Got letter from USCIS that"Your case has been requested and will be forwarded to NVC ,please allow 60 days before requiring with the NVC"
13 Feb 2014 - NVC received petition of approval

19 Feb 2014 - Got case number and already left NVC

3 Mar 2014 - Case ready

4 Mar 2014 - P3 sent

7 Mar 2014 - Received P4 ,only 2 more weeks to get interview ...

8 Mar 2014 - Medical Examination done

24Mar 2014 - Interview(Getting under 221g ) Please re-submit your medical exam to Panel Physician who must reflect your surgeries in the report.

24Mar 2014 - Re-submit again

31 Mar 2014 - AP

21 Apr 2014 - AP

01 May 2014 - AP

20 May 2014 - Ready

21 May 2014 - AP

21 May 2014- Visa Issued

ー●ー●ー●ー●ー●ー●ー●ー●ー●ー●ー●ー●ー●ー●ー●ー●ー●ー●ー●ー●ー●ー●ー●ー●ー●ーー●ー●ー●ー●ー●ー●ー●ー●ー

マイカル wub.png  ノーちゃん
                     heart.gif 大成功 !!! 大成功 heart.gif
                         素敵ねぇぇぇぇ
              good.gif ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★good.gif

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

i say blah blah blah (rather, the USCitizen Petitioner do the blah blah blah)

with

an ISO at USCIS, asking for location of the casefile.

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline

Call to NVC to get the case number. they will inform you the case number i think

My lawyer and I are called twice ,but they said "we have not receive your case yet".Also we have call the Consulate but we don't think it's would go straight to the

Embassy because it's not make sense to SKIP through the NVC.....

Edited by Blossomman999

★ Time Line ★
●ー●ー●ー●ー●ー●ー●ー●ー●ー●ー●ー●ー●ー●ー●ー●ー●ー●ー●ー●ー●ー●ー●ー●ー●ー●ーー●ー●ー●ー●ー●ー●ー●ー●ー●

19 Sep 2013 - Filed paperwork  
23 Sep 2013 - USCIS received
30 Sep 2013 - Noa 1 Approved
15 Nov 2013 - Noa 2 Approved
30 Jan 2014 - Got letter from USCIS that"Your case has been requested and will be forwarded to NVC ,please allow 60 days before requiring with the NVC"
13 Feb 2014 - NVC received petition of approval

19 Feb 2014 - Got case number and already left NVC

3 Mar 2014 - Case ready

4 Mar 2014 - P3 sent

7 Mar 2014 - Received P4 ,only 2 more weeks to get interview ...

8 Mar 2014 - Medical Examination done

24Mar 2014 - Interview(Getting under 221g ) Please re-submit your medical exam to Panel Physician who must reflect your surgeries in the report.

24Mar 2014 - Re-submit again

31 Mar 2014 - AP

21 Apr 2014 - AP

01 May 2014 - AP

20 May 2014 - Ready

21 May 2014 - AP

21 May 2014- Visa Issued

ー●ー●ー●ー●ー●ー●ー●ー●ー●ー●ー●ー●ー●ー●ー●ー●ー●ー●ー●ー●ー●ー●ー●ー●ー●ーー●ー●ー●ー●ー●ー●ー●ー●ー

マイカル wub.png  ノーちゃん
                     heart.gif 大成功 !!! 大成功 heart.gif
                         素敵ねぇぇぇぇ
              good.gif ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★good.gif

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: China
Timeline

Duplicate threads merged and moved from Process & Procedures to Progress Reports.

Our journey:

Spoiler

September 2007: Met online via social networking site (MySpace); began exchanging messages.
March 26, 2009: We become a couple!
September 10, 2009: Arrived for first meeting in-person!
June 17, 2010: Arrived for second in-person meeting and start of travel together to other areas of China!
June 21, 2010: Engaged!!!
September 1, 2010: Switched course from K1 to CR-1
December 8, 2010: Wedding date set; it will be on February 18, 2011!
February 9, 2011: Depart for China
February 11, 2011: Registered for marriage in Wuhan, officially married!!!
February 18, 2011: Wedding ceremony in Shiyan!!!
April 22, 2011: Mailed I-130 to Chicago
April 28, 2011: Received NOA1 via text/email, file routed to CSC (priority date April 25th)
April 29, 2011: Updated
May 3, 2011: Received NOA1 hardcopy in mail
July 26, 2011: Received NOA2 via text/email!!!
July 30, 2011: Received NOA2 hardcopy in mail
August 8, 2011: NVC received file
September 1, 2011: NVC case number assigned
September 2, 2011: AOS invoice received, OPTIN email for EP sent
September 7, 2011: Paid AOS bill (payment portal showed PAID on September 9, 2011)
September 8, 2011: OPTIN email accepted, GZO number assigned
September 10, 2011: Emailed AOS package
September 12, 2011: IV bill invoiced
September 13, 2011: Paid IV bill (payment portal showed PAID on September 14, 2011)
September 14, 2011: Emailed IV package
October 3, 2011: Emailed checklist response (checklist generated due to typo on Form DS-230)
October 6, 2011: Case complete at NVC
November 10, 2011: Interview - APPROVED!!!
December 7, 2011: POE - Sea-Tac Airport

September 17, 2013: Mailed I-751 to CSC

September 23, 2013: Received NOA1 in mail (receipt date September 19th)

October 16, 2013: Biometrics Appointment

January 28, 2014: Production of new Green Card ordered

February 3, 2014: New Green Card received; done with USCIS until fall of 2023*

December 18, 2023:  Filed I-90 to renew Green Card

December 21, 2023:  Production of new Green Card ordered - will be seeing USCIS again every 10 years for renewal

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline

My lawyer and I are called twice ,but they said "we have not receive your case yet".Also we have call the Consulate but we don't think it's would go straight to the

Embassy because it's not make sense to SKIP through the NVC.....

You and your lawyer have dreamed up all the evil possibilities while managing to avoid some fact and common sense. The rational here is stunning.

All K1 cases pass thru NVC as far as I know. National Visa Center.

NVC forwards to actual consulate section in BKK which is located across the street from the embassy I V section. Consulate scans in case forwarding it on to I V section. This simple action alone takes DAYS. This means if you call those people, they really don't have the case.

You as a citizen of Thailand can not call the consulate section. This must be done by the USC. This also means that when you and your lawyer are condemning the agency, you might consider the reality of the situation.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

You too eh? I wonder what, if anything, our cases have in common? (Other than being lost in the system) Or if it's coincidence.

My USC fiancee called USCIS and (eventually) spoke to a tier 2 person, who told us they'll call back within 15 days. I doubt they'll call back, but we're waiting on that timeframe.

I also emailed NVCResearch@state.gov (and included a copy of the NOA2 form), after a week and a half I got a reply stating they don't have it, and to wait at least 8 weeks. Which was sent on the 8 week mark.

The best/worst was when I called the DoS, the agent told me it takes months and that it Never gets there in less than 8 weeks. When I tried to explain that the timelines here prove otherwise, he told me he 'didn't want to get into a thing here', but there's nothing he could do and I had to wait.

21 Sep 2013 - Filed i-129F

27 Nov - NOA2 email received (63 days since NOA1)

30 Jan 2014 - NOA2 sent to NVC (64 agonizing days) P.S. Apparently VJ doesn't care about accurate timelines.

11 Feb - Got Case number

24 Feb - Packet 3 Received and Submitted

25 Feb - Packet 4 Received and Submitted

29 Apr - Medical (Dr Cheema)

01 May - Vancouver Consulate Interview - Approved!

06 May - Visa in hand!

06 June - Entered the USA!

14 June - Married!

Since neither of you are getting anywhere with the NVC or the DOS, and are way over the normal processing times, have you considered contacting the CIS Ombudsman?

TIMELINE

I129F Sent: 16/09/13

NOA1: 23/09/13

NOA2: 28/10/13

Interview: 15/01/14 | APPROVED

Visa In Hand: 28/01/14

POE: 09/03/14

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

That's the next step, but we're waiting for the timeframe from our last USCIS call to elapse.

We're over 'normal' processing times, but they won't do anything until you're wayyy over.

21 Sep 2013 - Filed i-129F

27 Nov - NOA2 email received (63 days since NOA1)

30 Jan 2014 - NOA2 sent to NVC (64 agonizing days) P.S. Apparently VJ doesn't care about accurate timelines.

11 Feb - Got Case number

24 Feb - Packet 3 Received and Submitted

25 Feb - Packet 4 Received and Submitted

29 Apr - Medical (Dr Cheema)

01 May - Vancouver Consulate Interview - Approved!

06 May - Visa in hand!

06 June - Entered the USA!

14 June - Married!

You have more patience than me. I would have put in something to the Ombudsman after being told to wait another two weeks for a call back, or eight weeks for a petition arrival.

No one is really helping you. They're reading a script.

TIMELINE

I129F Sent: 16/09/13

NOA1: 23/09/13

NOA2: 28/10/13

Interview: 15/01/14 | APPROVED

Visa In Hand: 28/01/14

POE: 09/03/14

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline

This totally happened to us as well. I emailed the NVC and called USCIS and asked to speak to an immigration officer. He put in a request and a just a few days later, our paperwork was shipped to the NVC and we recieved the case number 1 week and a half later. As, long as you do that, you should be fine.

Good luck.

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline

This totally happened to us as well. I emailed the NVC and called USCIS and asked to speak to an immigration officer. He put in a request and a just a few days later, our paperwork was shipped to the NVC and we recieved the case number 1 week and a half later. As, long as you do that, you should be fine.

Good luck.

What happened in your case was more luck than any actions by others I think. Everyone should do as you did. The results will be seen in the stream of posts we see that indicate a different outcome.

The path of the case file was explained to my husband during three sit down meetings as our case became more odyssey than journey.

Wen USCIS finishes the case it is given a bar code. That's the last step. When that is done the case no longer exists at USCIS. It may be held there for a period of time prior to shipment to NVC.

The case file arrives at NVC as part of a group. That group will sit there until there is time to scan the bar code which indicates the file is at NVC. There is a time when neither agency can say exactly where that file is.

When this is understood people will be fine not because of a simple gesture.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

Hey there, BlossomMan -

what news of calling into USCIS,

getting an ISO,

and inquiring about the location of the casefile?

A-File creation occurs AFTER approval, that casefile doesn't leave the same day it was approved.

I am sad, you not have any report of that phone call.

An ISO can determine the location of the casefile, you have to get them engaged and drill around in the electronic system in front of them.

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.