DEC 2004 Approved

interview: SEOUL

MArch 21st , 2005AR for special security clearance,washington

May 18th tranfer case from Seoul to Islammabad

June 21st security clearance done

June 28th online at the embassy in Islamabad

waiting for paper transfer and the good word

OCTOBER 14TH 2005 Interview Number 2: ISLAMABAD, PK

AR number 2 sent to DOS per Islamabad (2 cable request)

Nov 22 okd updated financial and etc proof accepted / embassy waiting for security cables

dec 20th one cable back waiting on 2nd

Jan 17th.. good word recieved. SECURITY CHECKS ALL CLEAR!!! DOS says embassy to contact him within two weeks!!!!!!

FEBRUARY 10th, 2006 VISA RECIEVED!!! They called him In via phone, stamped his passort and sent him on his way!!!

FEB 28th WELCOME HOME>>>POE CHICAGO did not even look at xray, few questions. one hour wait at Poe

march 10th marriage (nikkah at the islamic center)

aug 2006 AOS interview, cond 2 yr GC arrived september

June 2008 applied for removal of conditions on permant residency aka awaiting for 10 yr greencard

Dec 2008 10yr green card approved, no interview.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sorry but, the whole buying a phillipina thing is just plain rude.

To the OP: I was expecting baby pictures. :( and while your fiancee is beautiful, she's not as adorable as a baby would be.

That is rude.

But its equally rude to put up pictures of your fiancee and then ask for comments on them. Rude isn't the right word - its more like a need for affirmation. If you think she is beautiful, then why do you give a toss what anyone else thinks and better yet - why do you need to hear it from someone else?

I just really do not understand that. Truly.

SA4userbar.jpg

Filed: Timeline

That is rude.

But its equally rude to put up pictures of your fiancee and then ask for comments on them. Rude isn't the right word - its more like a need for affirmation. If you think she is beautiful, then why do you give a toss what anyone else thinks and better yet - why do you need to hear it from someone else?

Agreed Tracy :)

Luva....my take on what was said was a sarcastic response to talking about a nationality of women as if they are all alike such as an item you find in a store. And I found her response v funny.

But again, that's only my take....Alex may have had other rationale

While it may not have been the best idea to advertise a new picture because it seems to bring out all the smart comments, I know Dave means well. I happen to know both Dave and Lirio personally. Please cut him some slack. The guy is in love and he hasn't seen his girlfriend in about one year now. Prior to that, they spent virtually every minute together for over six months. He's just happy right now and you really shouldn't start chopping him down.

Filed: Country: Indonesia
Timeline
Ok! I was beginning to think I was the only one that didn't see any baby pics, or that there was some mass hallucination I was immune to. Now I get it. :huh:

Same here. Almost blame it to the office computer :blush:

I-130

Jun 28 2004 : Received at NSC

Oct 25 2004 : Transferred to CSC

Oct 29 2004 : Received at CSC

Nov 8 2004 : Received response from CSC that my file is being requested & review will be done

Nov 10 2004 : Email & online status Approved

Nov 15 2004 : NOA 2 in mail

Dec 16 2004 : NVC assigns case number

Dec 20 2004 : NVC sent DS 3032 to beneficiary, copy of DS 3032 & I-864 fee bill to petitioner

Jan 3 2005 : Petitioner received copy of DS 3032 and I-864 fee bill. Post-marked Dec 23rd.

Jan 11 2005 : Beneficiary received DS 3032 in Indonesia

Jan 31 2005 : Sent DS 3032 to NVC

Feb 8, 2005 : NVC received DS 3032

Feb 21, 2005 : IV fee generated

Feb 25, 2005 : Sent I-864 fee bill

Feb 28, 2005 : I-864 fee bill delivered to St Louis

Mar 3, 2005 : IV fee bill received

Mar 7, 2005 : Sent IV fee bill

Mar 9, 2005 : IV fee bill delivered to St Louis

Mar 28, 2005 : I-864 fee credited against case.

April 6, 2005 : Received I-864 package

April 7, 2005 : Immigrant Visa fee credited against case.

April 11, 2005 : DS 230 is generated

Aug 12, 2005 : I-864 & DS 230 received by NVC

Sep 14, 2005 : RFE on I-864

Nov 3, 2005 : Checklist response received at NVC

Nov 25, 2005 : Case completion

Dec 9, 2005 : Police Cert requested from the Netherlands

Jan 12 2006 : Interview success - Approved !!

Jan 19 2006 : Visa & brown envelope picked up

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

That is rude.

Agreed Tracy :)

Luva....my take on what was said was a sarcastic response to talking about a nationality of women as if they are all alike such as an item you find in a store. And I found her response v funny.

But again, that's only my take....Alex may have had other rationale

Yes, my comment was only in response to "Filipinas are so beautiful" as if they are all the same. It was actually a pro-Filipina comment, since I'm assuming most Filipinas prefer to be thought of as individual human beings. :whistle:

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
Yes, my comment was only in response to "Filipinas are so beautiful" as if they are all the same. It was actually a pro-Filipina comment, since I'm assuming most Filipinas prefer to be thought of as individual human beings. :whistle:

What are you saying, Alex? :angry: That Filipinas are not beautiful? :angry:

:P:innocent::lol:

biden_pinhead.jpgspace.gifrolling-stones-american-flag-tongue.jpgspace.gifinside-geico.jpg

What are you saying, Alex? :angry: That Filipinas are not beautiful? :angry:

:P:innocent::lol:

You are beautiful, no matter what they say, words can't bring you down. :whistle:

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

he's totally PIMPIN' her! B)

wants the whole wide world to know how GORD-DEOUS she is. it's not a crime for sure... :whistle:

Fate is building a bridge of chance for the one you love...

K1 (I-129F) to CSC to Manila Embassy, Philippines

Sent : 01-28-2006 / Interview: 09-14-2006 / POE: 10-11-2006 / Applied for SSN card: 11-17-2006 / Received SSN card: 11-27-2006 / Got Hitched: 11-09-2006 !!!

AOS and EAD Application

Sent via USPS Priority: 11-28-2006 / Received @ Chicago: 12-01-2006 / NOA1 AOS & EAD: 12-06-2006 / Biometrics Appt: 12-22-2006 / Interview Date: 03-13-2007 / EAD Card Production Ordered: 02-15-2007 / EAD Card Sent: 02-20-2007 / EAD Card Received: 02-22-2007

[Approved: 03-13-2007 / GC Received: 03-22-2007 / CA License Issued: 04-12-2007 / Removing Conditions: 12-13-2008]

Removing Conditions

Sent via USPS Priority: 12-19-2008 / Received @ CSC: 12-22-2008 / NOA: 12-25-2008 / Biometrics Appt: 01-14-2009 / Card Production ordered: 02-13-2009 / GC Received: sometime in March 2009

Whats up with all this Filipina bashing lately by certain members on this site? really f****** annoying.

Citizenship

Event Date

Service Center : California Service Center

CIS Office : San Francisco CA

Date Filed : 2008-06-11

NOA Date : 2008-06-18

Bio. Appt. : 2008-07-08

Citizenship Interview

USCIS San Francisco Field Office

Wednesday, September 10,2008

Time 2:35PM

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
Whats up with all this Filipina bashing lately by certain members on this site? really f****** annoying.

matako started it

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!