daveandlirio

Posted New Pic of my Baby!

111 posts in this topic

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Timeline
Some folks are just unbelievable and some folks take things completely out of context in the worst way

Seriously though, don't you think the rest of your post is as judgemental as you accuse some OTers of being?

icon_hand.gif Lisa darling, that is most definitely a lost battle. Don't bother.

:no:

I know :blush: but sometimes I just cannot help myself!

It pizzes me off that everyone's branding these names 'prude' 'judgemental' etc.....when some of what's been going on here lately is just off the chain stupid.

It's all BS, frankly.

If someone wants to call me a prude because it grosses me out to read about someone else's plans for pleasuring their partner, then hey, guess what! I'm a prude.

SA4userbar.jpg

Some folks are just unbelievable and some folks take things completely out of context in the worst way

Seriously though, don't you think the rest of your post is as judgemental as you accuse some OTers of being?

icon_hand.gif Lisa darling, that is most definitely a lost battle. Don't bother.

:no:

LisaD - It's all relative because we all are different and no matter which side I choose... someone is on the other side... so none of us can win for losing...

Devillette - The "Sheriff" is not a lost cause yet... I'm finally beginning to understand the dynamics and politics of co-existing with others on VJ (outside of the Manila Embassy Thread). Plus having my baby here and being married has really calmed my nerves. Hopefully you and I can start a new because our experiences have been kinda rocky, but I still have love for you (you are on my friends list). As always... CHEERS!!!

Edited by Uling

[CLICK HERE] - MANILA EMBASSY K1 VISA GUIDE (Review Post #1)

[CLICK HERE] - VJ Acronyms and USCIS Form Definitions (A Handy Reference Tool)

Manila Embassy K1 Visa Information

4.2 National Visa Center (NVC) | (603) 334-0700 press 1, then 5....

4.3 Manila Embassy (Immigrant Visa Unit) | 011-632-301-2000 ext 5184 or dial 0

4.4 Department of State | (202) 663-1225, press 1, press 0,

4.5 Document Verification | CLICK HERE

4.6 Visa Interview Appointments website | CLICK HERE

4.7 St. Lukes | 011-63-2-521-0020

5.1 DELBROS website | CLICK HERE

6.2 CFO Guidance and Counseling Seminar | MANILA or CEBU

6.3 I-94 Arrival / Departure info | CLICK HERE

Adjustment of Status (AOS) Information

Please review the signature and story tab of my wife's profile, [Deputy Uling].

DISCLAIMER: Providing information does not constitute legal consul nor is intended as a substitute for legal representation.

Filed: Other Country: Israel
Timeline

I reread it, and I have no idea how can this comment is indecipherable to anyone. Perhaps pictures will help.

When you (generic "you") thbitchslap.gif someone else, you see yourself as :innocent: and not at all insulting, just stating your valid opinion.

But . . .

when they thbonk3-1.gif you back, they are the FIREdevil.gif who attacked you first, and you start hopmad.gif because it's all about YOU.

For some reason, you are incapable of seeing this thbonk1-1.gif between the two of you, you only see thbash.gif, and you are never the one in red.

I hope that helps.

Also true, except that few have the self-awareness and insight to know when they are being insulting; they only notice when they are being insulted.

:lol: ok?

can you translate?

Also true, except that few have the self-awareness and insight to know when they are being insulting; they only notice when they are being insulted.

:help::blink:

Something I learned when posting... Never post drunk because only you understand it.. and never post in the mornings after first awaking...because my fingers don't move as fast as my brain..and I leave out words...or use words that are completely different then I meant to write...

hhahahahaha just teasing ya... We all have had brilliant insite only later to reread it...and wonder what the heck we meant.. :lol:

But I know the jist of what your saying.... it's ok for them to play in your sand box...but it's not ok for you to play in theirs..

Most prudes are like this.. they don't like spoon feed their own medicine..

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

what a mess...

ETA:

That's perfect...next time, can you leave out some of the big word smileys and dumb it down even more for us?

Yeah! Next time use more smileys....

Edited by Reynaldo

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
First your av and now an animated story...you flatter me so :blush:

I just wonder, why did Alex's comment on how objectified Filipinas are turned into a Filipina bashing argument?

Oh god, WHY??????

Filed: Timeline
First your av and now an animated story...you flatter me so :blush:

I just wonder, why did Alex's comment on how objectified Filipinas are turned into a Filipina bashing argument?

Oh god, WHY??????

Because ppl walk around here waiting to take offense at the slightest thing......