BrownHorse

Urgent Help Needed : TOY?

20 posts in this topic

I need to buy a toy to gift my fiance. What should I look for in a TOY* ? Please give me some quick suggestions. Screen shots may help a lot!

I-130

6/08/06 : Sent I-130

07/12/06 : CIS Cashed check and assigned a Case# to my I-130

07/17/06: Received NOA1!

I-129F

07/18/06 : Sent I-129F (New form that includes IMBRA Question)

07/26/06 : Recieved NOA1!

I always liked barbie and ken dolls.

2001 Met

2005 Married

I-485/I-130

12/06/2006-------Mailed I-130/1-485

12/16/2006--------Recieved NOA 1 (I-130 & I-485)

12/18/2006--------Touched I-130/I-485

01/20/2007--------Biometrics

05/10/2007 -- Interview, Approved!

05/22/2007 GREEN CARD arrives!!!

02/2009 - File to lift conditions

I-765

12/14/2006--- Mailed EAD App.

01/20/2007--- Biometrics

02/09/2005-------Sent in request to Congressional office for assistance with expediting EAD.

02/13/2007 -------- EAD Approved!

02/26/2007 - ------EAD received

Removal of Conditions:

05/12/2009 -- Overnighted application by USPS express mail (VSC).

05/14/2009 -- Green Card expired.

05/23/2009 --- Check cleared bank.

05/26/2009 -- Received NOA (NOA date May 15, 2009, guess they aren't deporting me).

05/29/2009- Biometrics Notice date

06/01/2009- Received Biometrics Letter

06/18/2009 - Biometrics

09/23/2009 - date of decision to approve (letter received), just waiting for card. No online updates whatsoever.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline

RC car, never fails.. the new craze for these holidays is an RC flying looping car called flywheels..

El Presidente of VJ

regalame una sonrisita con sabor a viento

tu eres mi vitamina del pecho mi fibra

tu eres todo lo que me equilibra,

un balance, lo que me conplementa

un masajito con sabor a menta,

Deutsch: Du machst das richtig

Wohnen Heute

3678632315_87c29a1112_m.jpgdancing-bear.gif

Filed: Other Country: England
Timeline

you mean for your finacees kids or something??? don't quite understand..anyway, good luck with it and Merry Christmas Eve! :) M.

ManU2.jpg

10 year green card received

mid March, 2008. Done 'til Naturalization! WOOT! :)

how old is she/he? If old enough, how about a visajourney.com account whose 'welcome' message will be emailed to his/her account on christmas morning?

If not old enough, I think a webster dictionary would do.

Edited by matako

Am I the only one here who's thinking of a completely different toy than what you can get at Toys R Us?

Yeah, thought so...

::scurries off::

LMAO! Nooooooo....you aren't the only one....lol. :whistle:

smilie_s.gifsmilie_h.gifsmilie_a.gifsmilie_r.gifsmilie_o.gifsmilie_n.gif

"Life is not measured by how many breaths we take but rather by the moments that take our breath away"

I need to buy a toy to gift my fiance. What should I look for in a TOY* ? Please give me some quick suggestions. Screen shots may help a lot!

Ok, you're a male, right? So you actually meant a toy for your fiancee???

I'm confused tho - your info says you've applied for a CR1/IR1. Wouldn't that make her your wife, then? :wacko:

"Life is not measured by how many breaths we take but rather by the moments that take our breath away"

Both of them are men...the IR1/CR1 application will be denied on the grounds that same sex marriages are illegal.

I'm confused tho - your info says you've applied for a CR1/IR1. Wouldn't that make her your wife, then? :wacko:

Both of them are men...the IR1/CR1 application will be denied on the grounds that same sex marriages are illegal.

Ya know Matako...

So much ####### spews out of your piehole and it makes me sick.

All it would have taken is 10 seconds to access this OP's previous posts and you'd have seen that is NOT the case.

To wit - I honestly think the OP is "trollish" and just likes to rile people up. Sound familiar? :whistle:

Edited by Sharon

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
Am I the only one here who's thinking of a completely different toy than what you can get at Toys R Us?

Yeah, thought so...

LMAO! Nooooooo....you aren't the only one....lol. :whistle:

ditto :blush:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Timeline

Yeah, thought so...

Try this web site:

Toys

In the spirit of both....AND trying to answer the original question, go here.

Disclaimer: I am a smart-a55. Anything I say can and will be used against you in whatever forum I so choose. My posts are based on my own perspective, and should not be taken as anything other than my own opinion. Any resemblance to real people, living or dead, is coincidental. Minimum system requirements are a human brain, version 1.0. Suggested system requirements are a human brain version 1.0 with a sense of humor and a logical thought processor above 1.0 beta. Should not be used by children. Hazardous when wet.

B3 5C 0C E2 91 8B 91 F8 7A 2C 7E E4 17 79 FA D6

2001 Met

2005 Married

I-485/I-130

12/06/2006-------Mailed I-130/1-485

12/16/2006--------Recieved NOA 1 (I-130 & I-485)

12/18/2006--------Touched I-130/I-485

01/20/2007--------Biometrics

05/10/2007 -- Interview, Approved!

05/22/2007 GREEN CARD arrives!!!

02/2009 - File to lift conditions

I-765

12/14/2006--- Mailed EAD App.

01/20/2007--- Biometrics

02/09/2005-------Sent in request to Congressional office for assistance with expediting EAD.

02/13/2007 -------- EAD Approved!

02/26/2007 - ------EAD received

Removal of Conditions:

05/12/2009 -- Overnighted application by USPS express mail (VSC).

05/14/2009 -- Green Card expired.

05/23/2009 --- Check cleared bank.

05/26/2009 -- Received NOA (NOA date May 15, 2009, guess they aren't deporting me).

05/29/2009- Biometrics Notice date

06/01/2009- Received Biometrics Letter

06/18/2009 - Biometrics

09/23/2009 - date of decision to approve (letter received), just waiting for card. No online updates whatsoever.

BrownHorse

Tip:

Be careful what type of TOY you purchase. Many have safety issues. Some, in particular the jelly ones absorb bacteria, leech dangerous chemicals etc. Health departments worldwide know of these dangers yet refuse to do anything about it as there is a loop hole when these TOYS have on their boxes 'not for internal use' 'Novelty purposes only'. I haven't got time at the moment to search out my links but PLEASE keep these things in mind. Have a look at this site http://www.downundertoys.com.au/ and when you see one that you like do a search to find a US source for same. I highly recommend these toys as they are the real mccoy, not toys as such. They are meant for the purpose they are used for, are made from medical grade silicone, they do not absorb bacteria etc, are easily cleaned, warm to the body's temperature etc etc.

Hope that helps a little.

Lorelle

You can find me on FBI

An overview of Security Name Checks And Administrative Review at Service Center, NVC & Consulate levels.

Detailed Review USCIS Alien Security Checks

fb2fc244.gif72c97806.gif4d488a91.gif

11324375801ij.gif

View Timeline HERE

I am but a wench not a lawyer. My advice and opinion is just that. I read, I research, I learn.