stewartlam

Red flags

38 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Extreme difference in age (usually meaning the woman is much older), number of visits can be, different races, different religion, weather or not you both have children and if the male does not have children is the female still able to have them. And the country you are from can have alot to do with it to.

event.png

event.png

Extreme difference in age (usually meaning the woman is much older), number of visits can be, different races, different religion, weather or not you both have children and if the male does not have children is the female still able to have them. And the country you are from can have alot to do with it to.

ah u mean the origine of country, the passeport or the country the person live?

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/234971-red-flag-list-for-visa-denial/

good.gif

the most important is different age, and the majority of couple ahave this red flag, woman is 45 for example and the guy 27 or the guy is 50 and girl 20 mostly from philipine or black ppl, and sorry religion is not red flag cause how can uscis or embassy know religion its not automatic that u leave in cathloic or muslim country so u are in this religion, ME I SAY EACH CASE IS SPECIFIC, and lot of couples here are fake, u can see it just in pictures, thanks

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

the most important is different age, and the majority of couple ahave this red flag, woman is 45 for example and the guy 27 or the guy is 50 and girl 20 mostly from philipine or black ppl, and sorry religion is not red flag cause how can uscis or embassy know religion its not automatic that u leave in cathloic or muslim country so u are in this religion, ME I SAY EACH CASE IS SPECIFIC, and lot of couples here are fake, u can see it just in pictures, thanks

I would judge relationship by a pic....almost as bad as judging all relationships as what is normal and what is not.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Singapore
Timeline

posted by someone with no profile picture or photographs uploaded...rolleyes.gif

Flying to Seattle on 6 May 2014!

and lot of couples here are fake, u can see it just in pictures, thanks

you dont even have one. lol

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline

a lot of couples here are fake, u can see it just in pictures, thanks

Wow that's a big statement to make! Do we get to see you and your partner so we can judge your relationship based on a small avatar?

p.s. obviously I do not look like my avatar, I'd feel self concious wearing a Santa hat on Dec 12 :P

My blog about my visa journey and adjusting to my new life in the US http://albiontoamerica.wordpress.com/

Filed: Timeline

the most important is different age, and the majority of couple ahave this red flag, woman is 45 for example and the guy 27 or the guy is 50 and girl 20 mostly from Philippine or black ppl, and sorry religion is not red flag cause how can uscis or embassy know religion its not automatic that u leave in cathloic or muslim country so u are in this religion, ME I SAY EACH CASE IS SPECIFIC, and lot of couples here are fake, u can see it just in pictures, thanks

You have been a member 10 days and you already came to this conclusion?????

Edited by Sirdaniel42

Red flags are the age difference, i rarely see an harmony normal couple here, old woman with young guy or ild man with asian girl, young black with old american, and its not depend about country, its because of cheater ppl who want to get USA that immigration make all this process, if u are young couple in love, meyt not online, travel togather, ...etc, u will have ur visa no problem and some here come and say red flag are countries or religion, what wrong with you, be in love or leave ppl in love alone.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

I see alot of STUPID REPLIES here when the OP never really said anything about their Case. OH lets jump to Conclusions. It was a simple question but no where near enough information to answer the question with our opinion(s)

So OP ... Open the doors and be honest here. That is the way to get a real Opinion

TIM/MAV K1-JOURNEY
3/27/2007....We first met on myspace
1/30/10 ......My Honey proposed
8/15/10 ......He visit Philippines(2wks) & met my family
12/17/10 ....USCIS received the Filed I-129F for K1-visa
12/21/10 ....Received hard copy,NOA1
5/25/11.......Received RFE
6/09/11.......NOA2 approved
12/07/11.....Visa fee paid at BPI

6/11/13.......2nd visa fee payment
7/10-11/13.. Medical Exam completed@St.Lukes Clinic
1/15-16/14.. 2nd Medical exam updated
1/21/14...... k1 interview-Visa Approved
8/29/14...... Submitted AOS application
10/03/14.....Biometrics
01/07/15.....Received my EAD card

01/31/15..... I got my SSN from the mail

04/20/15......AOS Interview - Approved :star:

4/24/15 .......Got the Driving Permit Card

4/30/15 .......Green Card Received :) (Exp.4/20/17)

http://youtu.be/BVf45EcdFwQ

ah u mean the origine of country, the passeport or the country the person live?

The country you are from. Meaning the country that issued your passport and/or where you are permanently residing.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.