Dieseltu

Change of status questions.

23 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

And I forgot to add the link to the VJ guide for AOS: http://www.visajourney.com/content/k1k3aos

Could be helpful to you. And a guide from the uscis.gov http://www.uscis.gov/green-card/green-card-processes-and-procedures/adjustment-status

75d3fe5d-a5ae-444e-9bfd-153e5d79ff5a_zps

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Sierra Leone
Timeline

You guys are really on top of situation,actually am very sorry to drift this conversation a little bit but i arrived last week and hand over my brown envelop at the POE and my i-94 form was filed and retrieved by the customs officer and i aware that this form will be required for my SSN,how can i get my i-94 back? Tnxs u all.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

back? why worry to get it back? download it, instead, at the CBP website.

you can print it, save it, email it around, make multiple copies.

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

You guys are really on top of situation,actually am very sorry to drift this conversation a little bit but i arrived last week and hand over my brown envelop at the POE and my i-94 form was filed and retrieved by the customs officer and i aware that this form will be required for my SSN,how can i get my i-94 back? Tnxs u all.

You can retrieve it by going online here: https://i94.cbp.dhs.gov/I94/request.html;jsessionid=p91bSsRdL20T3qZX2f13576169yZcX26XQJHht5TrgGWK45fmkGy!-1588311864

Not many VJ members ever provide links. All they say is "what you're supposed to do"...its really easy to provide a link and be ten times more helpful.

75d3fe5d-a5ae-444e-9bfd-153e5d79ff5a_zps

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Japan
Timeline

There is some dirt on the pane of glass where your printer scans the document. I'm guessing you are using the feeder. It's not the big glass, its the glass that is about 3/4 inch X 9 inches across. It scans as the document passes through the feeder over the top of it. Clean it.

Edited by TeamM&M

LPR Lifting Conditions

California Servis Center, Laguna Nigel, CA
2015-10-26 (Day 00): I-751 Filed via USPS
2015-10-28 (Day 02): NOA1 Date
2015-11-09 (Day 14): Biometrics Notification Received
2015-11-17 (Day 22): Biometrics Complete

2016-05-03 (Day 190): Approved, Card in Production

2016-xx-xx (Day xx): Green Card Received

Adjustment of Status from K-1
CIS Office San Francisco, CA
2013-09-25 (Day 00): AOS, EAD, AP Filed via FedEx
2013-09-26 (Day 01): SSN Applied; AOS, EAD, AP Delivered Chicago
2013-09-30 (Day 05): NOA1 AOS, EAD, AP (text-email)
2013-10-02 (Day 07): SSN Card Arrived in Mail
2013-10-04 (Day 09): NOA1 (hard copy)
2013-10-07 (Day 12): Bio. Appt. Letter Received (Appt. Date 10-23)
2013-10-08 (Day 13): Walk-In Biometrics Successful
2013-11-19 (Day 55): I-485 status change to "Testing and Interview" (email notification, no texts)
2013-11-22 (Day 58): I-765 status change to "Card/ Document Production" (email notification + texts)
2013-11-27 (Day 63): EAD Card Shipped, tracking number avail only via website, ( 2x email + texts)
2013-12-02 (Day 68): EAD Combo Card Received
2013-12-10 (Day 76): "Interview Scheduled" (21 days in since Testing and Interview)
2014-01-14 (Day 101): Interview Date/Approval Date
2014-01-21 (Day 108): Greencard Received
K1 Visa Journey
California Service Center
Consulate Tokyo, Japan
2013-02-15: I-129F Sent
2013-02-21: I-129F NOA1
2013-06-03: I-129F NOA2
2013-06-14: NVC Received
2013-06-18: NVC Left
2013-06-20: Consulate Received
2013-06-27: Packet 3 Received
2013-06-28: Packet 3 Sent
2013-07-02: Packet 4 Received
2013-08-05: Interview Date : Approved
2013-08-08: Visa Received
2013-08-14: US Entry
Processing Stats : Your I-129f was approved in 102 days from your NOA1 date. Your interview took 165 days from your I-129F NOA1 date.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hi there. I'm not in the process of AOS but I've researched it out the wazzoo so I'll answer you're questions. Please refrain from beating yourself with a base-ball bat.

You do not need to include a med report. You only should include A COPY of this: http://photos.state.gov/libraries/thailand/591452/iv/ds3025.pdf

If you do not have the DS-3025, then you will need to fill out the http://www.uscis.gov/sites/default/files/files/form/i-693.pdf with the help of a Civil Surgeon.

You should be calling USCIS and asking them what you should do with the sealed envelope. As far as I know, that was supposed to be handed to the officials at the airport upon arrival so that they could send it off to USCIS. That sealed envelope is for USCIS only. When you call USCIS, Ask to speak with a Tier 2 Representative.

You should deffinately repair/replace your printer. That is prime reason for them to send you RFE.

Even though the got her SSC, you should keep in mind the I-94 is online. You can reference it online for in the future.

Hope I helped a little. Good luck.

Isn't the DS-3025 filled out by the Civil Surgeon and included in the medical report envelope that is turned over at the k-1 visa interview and ultimately forwarded in the packet that's given to the agents upon arrival?

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Mexico
Timeline

Isn't the DS-3025 filled out by the Civil Surgeon and included in the medical report envelope that is turned over at the k-1 visa interview and ultimately forwarded in the packet that's given to the agents upon arrival?

The DS-3025 is filled out by the Panel Physician overseas that conducts the K-1 medical. It is one document of the full medical documentation. Most are given a copy of their DS-3025 and the original is in the sealed envelope along with the rest of their medical forms and case file. Some do not receive a copy for themselves.

A Civil surgeon does not fill out DS forms, those are DoS forms. A Civil Surgeon fills out an I-693 for medicals and vaccinations done within the US for immigration purposes.

Informative post about vaccinations and medical for adjusting from a K-1 > http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/428381-i-693-report-of-medical-examination-and-vaccination-report/?p=6206232

Link to K-1 instructions for Ciudad Juarez, Mexico > https://travel.state.gov/content/dam/visas/K1/CDJ_Ciudad-Juarez-2-22-2021.pdf

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.