morocain1980

need advice

15 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Yemen
Timeline

No one is as invested in your immigration to the US as you and your wife (I guess?). People on here have repeatedly told you that your wife should come on this site and read the guides, do her research, and ask the questions if she has any. So far as I know that advice has gone unheeded. You were also given plenty of good tips for the interview on your previous threads. So what else is there to say? I hope for your sake that your interview goes better this time around. Bring every little piece of evidence that your marriage is bonafide, do practice interview questions with your wife to make sure you know her as well as you think you do, and that's pretty much all there is. The rest is up to the CO. Inshallah all will work out in the end. Bonne chance.

"If you’re brave enough to say goodbye, life will reward you with a new hello."

- Paulo Coelho

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline

No one is as invested in your immigration to the US as you and your wife (I guess?). People on here have repeatedly told you that your wife should come on this site and read the guides, do her research, and ask the questions if she has any. So far as I know that advice has gone unheeded. You were also given plenty of good tips for the interview on your previous threads. So what else is there to say? I hope for your sake that your interview goes better this time around. Bring every little piece of evidence that your marriage is bonafide, do practice interview questions with your wife to make sure you know her as well as you think you do, and that's pretty much all there is. The rest is up to the CO. Inshallah all will work out in the end. Bonne chance.

Didn't realize he was one of the non-listeners. I always wonder why people ask the same questions over and over expecting different answers. His wife as the petitioner should be the one here, not him. I gave up long ago trying to help people who can't understand a word of English. SMH

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline

Cr1 got denied for a reason last year

That tells me nothing. No one can tell you how it will go. If you aren't prepared like the first time, you will be denied again. Listen when people tell you to get your wife here to ask.

Filed: Timeline

Wht I know if someone doesn't hve an idea about something better for him to stay quit so I didn't talk to u cuz m askin people who hve experience nd this is the last time I'll be in this websit please don't reply cuz I don't wanna hear anything from u miss or mr negatif thnk u

Edited by morocain1980

Filed: Timeline

Thts up to ur stupied mind cuz u believe in these stuped stuff( magic jack) just to let u know hamdullah I got my visa yesterday nd everything was so easy but people like u all the time try to make it difficult for us but any way thank to the greatest god cuz he's the one who help nd thanks for nice visa journey guys

Yes! I love a good tell-off from a guy who spells stupid wrong twice, in two different ways, in one post.

What happens when you shake a magic jack anyways?

I-love-Muslims-SH.gif

c00c42aa-2fb9-4dfa-a6ca-61fb8426b4f4_zps

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Congrats on finally getting your visa and good luck on your transition to be with your wife. Once in the US look for ESL classes to learn basic English they are free and can help make your transition easier....

Good luck,

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.