gem927

Had my K1 interview but CEAC status is still "READY" for interview

17 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

I had my interview last Thursday, November 21, 2013 and I was approved. My interview went smoothly but until now my status on ceac website didn't change. It is still READY (for interview) and not READY (case is open). It's been 6 days since I had my was approved. I called the US embassy to check my visa status but they said that my papers are still on process and I asked if I was under administrative processing and they said no and that I should give them until next week. I was just wondering and worried because my friend had her interview on a later date and her ceac status changed to ready (case is open) the following day. I don't know what to do. My documents were complete and me and my fiance never been married before. Please help me.

Timeline

We have the same problem..i had my interview last Nov.19 and i was approved.nov22 it changed to ISSUED but until now i didnt received any text from 2go..im still waiting for my visa.its 8 days ago already after my interview.

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline

I had my interview last Thursday, November 21, 2013 and I was approved. My interview went smoothly but until now my status on ceac website didn't change. It is still READY (for interview) and not READY (case is open). It's been 6 days since I had my was approved. I called the US embassy to check my visa status but they said that my papers are still on process and I asked if I was under administrative processing and they said no and that I should give them until next week. I was just wondering and worried because my friend had her interview on a later date and her ceac status changed to ready (case is open) the following day. I don't know what to do. My documents were complete and me and my fiance never been married before. Please help me.

Do what the embassy suggested... give them until next week.

Hank

"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

we had our interview approved on 2013-08-01 then got our visa on 2013-08-07 ... Try not to panic... CEAC does have some glitches, after the approval we checked CEAC the very next day and it said "Ready" after a few day it said "Administrative Process", it only turned to "issued" a day after i got the visa. So dont worry, if the interview went well, ur visa is on the way.

as for 2go delivery or pick-up... picking up the passport and visa is faster compared to being delivered....so you will have to factor in a few days in between.

Timeline

Me too i had my interview k1/k2 last Nov. 4 and im also approved. then November 5-12 check to ceac status AP then November 13 status ISSUED and after a few days November 19 READY (for interview), on November 22 READY (your case is open pls. check your status after 2 working days) but until now still READY (case open) its been 16 working days after my interview :(

Timeline

we had our interview approved on 2013-08-01 then got our visa on 2013-08-07 ... Try not to panic... CEAC does have some glitches, after the approval we checked CEAC the very next day and it said "Ready" after a few day it said "Administrative Process", it only turned to "issued" a day after i got the visa. So dont worry, if the interview went well, ur visa is on the way.

as for 2go delivery or pick-up... picking up the passport and visa is faster compared to being delivered....so you will have to factor in a few days in between.

I mentioned that I called the US embassy and few hours after that my status changed to "READY" case is open..until now it is still the same thing no change not under AP and date didn't update. I am just getting frustrated because my friend's case is moving and I feel like I'm left behind. I know my interview went well compared to other girls I know who got their visa fast..Sometimes I just wanna cry..:'(

post-169806-0-89286800-1385704165_thumb.png

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ecuador
Timeline

*** Thread moved from K-1 Process forum to the Philippines regional subforum. ***

06-04-2007 = TSC stamps postal return-receipt for I-129f.

06-11-2007 = NOA1 date (unknown to me).

07-20-2007 = Phoned Immigration Officer; got WAC#; where's NOA1?

09-25-2007 = Touch (first-ever).

09-28-2007 = NOA1, 23 days after their 45-day promise to send it (grrrr).

10-20 & 11-14-2007 = Phoned ImmOffs; "still pending."

12-11-2007 = 180 days; file is "between workstations, may be early Jan."; touches 12/11 & 12/12.

12-18-2007 = Call; file is with Division 9 ofcr. (bckgrnd check); e-prompt to shake it; touch.

12-19-2007 = NOA2 by e-mail & web, dated 12-18-07 (187 days; 201 per VJ); in mail 12/24/07.

01-09-2008 = File from USCIS to NVC, 1-4-08; NVC creates file, 1/15/08; to consulate 1/16/08.

01-23-2008 = Consulate gets file; outdated Packet 4 mailed to fiancee 1/27/08; rec'd 3/3/08.

04-29-2008 = Fiancee's 4-min. consular interview, 8:30 a.m.; much evidence brought but not allowed to be presented (consul: "More proof! Second interview! Bring your fiance!").

05-05-2008 = Infuriating $12 call to non-English-speaking consulate appointment-setter.

05-06-2008 = Better $12 call to English-speaker; "joint" interview date 6/30/08 (my selection).

06-30-2008 = Stokes Interrogations w/Ecuadorian (not USC); "wait 2 weeks; we'll mail her."

07-2008 = Daily calls to DOS: "currently processing"; 8/05 = Phoned consulate, got Section Chief; wrote him.

08-07-08 = E-mail from consulate, promising to issue visa "as soon as we get her passport" (on 8/12, per DHL).

08-27-08 = Phoned consulate (they "couldn't find" our file); visa DHL'd 8/28; in hand 9/1; through POE on 10/9 with NO hassles(!).

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

I mentioned that I called the US embassy and few hours after that my status changed to "READY" case is open..until now it is still the same thing no change not under AP and date didn't update. I am just getting frustrated because my friend's case is moving and I feel like I'm left behind. I know my interview went well compared to other girls I know who got their visa fast..Sometimes I just wanna cry..:'(

Each case is different. Extend your patience a bit more. smile.png

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Here's my CEAC statuses timeline.

November 19 Interview

11/20/13: READY (immigrant Visa Application) Case creation date is 7/2/13

11/21/13: READY (NonImmigrant Visa Application) Case creation date changed to 11/21/13

11/22-25/13: READY Status Updated Date: 11/22

11/26/13: ISSUED

11/29/13 Received email and text from UStraveldocs with 2GO tracking number

2GO tracking

11/29/2013 8:55:23 AM

IN-TRANSIT

11/29/2013 2:38:14 PM

ACCEPTED SHIPMENT FROM CUSTOMER

11/29/2013 5:53:16 PM

IN-TRANSIT

Still waiting for VISA to be delivered by 2GO.

Our Journey:
11/08/12: NOA1

05/13/13: RFE Hardcopy (Request to send in a legible copy of Annulment Decree)
05/31/13: 2nd RFE Hardcopy (Request to send Intent to Marry Letter)
06/25/13: NOA2

09/02/13: Medical
09/10/13: Personal Evaluation (due to psychological incapacity reason for Annulment)

09/10-12/13: Sputum/Culture Test

09/17/13: PEPS Test (Psychological Evaluation) at EDSA, QC

11/07/13: Culture Results - Negative (Thank God!)

11/13/13: Medical Completed

11/19/13: Embassy Interview - (APPROVED)

12/02/13: VISA Received

12/03/13: CFO Seminar and Registration Completed

12/11/13: Arrived in SFO

02/11/14: Got married

AOS

03/08/14: Mailed AOS Packet to Chicago Lockbox via UPS

03/17/14: NOA1

03/27/14: Check cashed-in, text/email notification received

03/31/14: Received NOA1 Hardcopy

04/04/14: Received Biometrics Appointment Letter

04/21/14: Biometrics done at San Jose

05/09/14: I485 status changed to Testing and Interview (Interview set for June 11)

05/12/14: Received hardcopy of Interview Schedule

05/22/14: EAD Card in Production

05/28/14: Received USPS Tracking number

05/31/14: EAD card delivered
06/11/14: AOS Interview at USCIS San Jose

06/11/14: Case Status changed to Card/Document in Production

06/20/14 GREEN CARD RECEIVED (ALAS!)

Timeline

I passed my medical exam & got 3 shots for immunization on my 2nd day. They told me that I lack 1 more shot w/c will be available monday but I need to pay 500 for pregnancy test. Do I have to go back to St Lukes or will it be okay for me to take that vaccine when I go to the US?

I-129F Sent: July 15, 2013 luv.gif

NOA1 : July 17, 2013

NOA2 : August 29, 2013

USEM Received Physical File: November 7, 2013

SLEC: November 26-27, 2013 - Passed dancin5hr.gif

SLEC TDAP Vaccine: December 9, 2013

USEM Interview: January 2, 2013 - Passed dancin5hr.gif

CEAC: January 2, 2013 - Ready (Case Open)

January 7, 2013 - Administrative Processing

January 13, 2013 - Ready (Case Open)

January 14, 2013 - Administrative Processing

January 15, 2013- ISSUED!!! dancin5hr.gif

Visa Received: January 18, 2013 dancin5hr.gif

CFO:

POE: SFO February 3, 2013 heart.gif

Timeline

Timeline

Hi i had my interview last Nov 21 as well, maybe we met there.. Im still under AP but my interview went well, the AC said Im all set and in the last window the guy said just wait for my visa to be delivered.. Now im waiting for my visa to be issued just like u. Don't think it too much keep urself busy, u did well just keep ur faith! Goodluck to us!:))

Timeline

Hi i had my interview last Nov 21 as well, maybe we met there.. Im still under AP but my interview went well, the AC said Im all set and in the last window the guy said just wait for my visa to be delivered.. Now im waiting for my visa to be issued just like u. Don't think it too much keep urself busy, u did well just keep ur faith! Goodluck to us!smile.png)

Hi! thanks..I am hoping my status on ceac will change on Monday. It is still ready last updated nov. 27. My fiance called the DOS and they said that my case is currently under AP..So i am hoping and praying that it will update on Monday...Yah I am keeping myself busy now cause I am tired being frustrated and worried everyday..:)

Timeline

don't worry, everything will be okay.. If they didn't ask you for more documents, then there is nothing that you need to do but wait..

I know it's frustrating.. But that is all you can do now.. :)

they are probably doing some verifications.. either on your case or the others before you..

I think they assign a number of applications to different persons to look into it..

and the person with your documents might have a lot of backlogs compared to others..

maybe this explains why others are updated faster than the lot..

• 1 month later...
Timeline

I had my interview last Thursday, November 21, 2013 and I was approved. My interview went smoothly but until now my status on ceac website didn't change. It is still READY (for interview) and not READY (case is open). It's been 6 days since I had my was approved. I called the US embassy to check my visa status but they said that my papers are still on process and I asked if I was under administrative processing and they said no and that I should give them until next week. I was just wondering and worried because my friend had her interview on a later date and her ceac status changed to ready (case is open) the following day. I don't know what to do. My documents were complete and me and my fiance never been married before. Please help me.Â

Were you able to get your visa on time? And now in u.s. just wondering what happened after all the waiting of just being "ready" for interview.. im having the same scenario right now. Thanks.

K-1 Visa Journey
Service Center : Texas Service Center
I-129F Sent : September 14, 2013

I-129F NOA1 : September 23, 2013 ( TSC receipt date)
I-129F NOA2 : October 24, 2013 (per USCIS portal)

I-129F NOA2(hardcopy) : October 28, 2013 received hardcopy of NOA2

USCIS shipping date to NVC/DOS: November 25, 2013

NVC Received/Assigned Case number : December 3, 2013

NVC Left : December 4, 2013

US Embassy ( Manila)- December 6, 2013

Medical Exam: December 17, 2013 ( PASSED)

Interview Date : January 6, 2014
Interview Result: APPROVED!!!!
Visa Received :
January 28, 2014

US Entry : March 07, 2014
Marriage :
April 26, 2014

goofy.gifgoofy.gifgoofy.gifgoofy.gifgoofy.gif

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.