Cathi

Thanksgiving in MENA forum

29 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline

What do my MENA friends have planned for Thanksgiving this year? We will travel to Massachusetts to spend it at my sister's home with my family, we will stay and then attend my high school class reunion on Friday. I grew up in a small town close to Boston.

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: China
Timeline

~Duplicate thread removed~

(organizer hat off)

Happy Thanksgiving!!

Completed: K1/K2 (271 days) - AOS/EAD/AP (134 days) - ROC (279 days)

"Si vis amari, ama" - Seneca

Timeline

~Duplicate thread removed~

(organizer hat off)

Happy Thanksgiving!!

Thanks for removing the duplicate post, my browser hiccuped. Happy Thanksgiving to as well!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline

Happy Early Thanksgiving - I hope it will be a wonderful holiday for all of you...

As for me Saif arrives in 50 hours - 21 minutes and 35 seconds ( I have a timer on my phone)

my girls will be with their dad for the holiday so we will celebrate Thanksgiving on Sunday when the girls come home so we can all eat together

and he can watch me cook.... ( he doesnt know what he is in for :)

I am so beyond grateful to god for everything he has blessed me with already but this Thanksgiving just to know my love is arriving and no more painful goodbyes

is better than all the holidays combined.

Have fun at the reunion...

hugs - Jen

event.png

Timeline

Happy Early Thanksgiving - I hope it will be a wonderful holiday for all of you...

As for me Saif arrives in 50 hours - 21 minutes and 35 seconds ( I have a timer on my phone)

my girls will be with their dad for the holiday so we will celebrate Thanksgiving on Sunday when the girls come home so we can all eat together

and he can watch me cook.... ( he doesnt know what he is in for :)

I am so beyond grateful to god for everything he has blessed me with already but this Thanksgiving just to know my love is arriving and no more painful goodbyes

is better than all the holidays combined.

Have fun at the reunion...

hugs - Jen

Yay! I have been thinking about his arrival and how anxious you must be feeling. Good luck sweetness. I remember the day Moath arrived, it's an exciting time. Have fun and good luck with your meal on Sunday. I am doing the same, making a turkey for us on Sunday. It's tradition for me to make one that Sunday the years we spend thanksgiving away. So does this mean you and Saif will have a few days alone?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline

Yay! I have been thinking about his arrival and how anxious you must be feeling. Good luck sweetness. I remember the day Moath arrived, it's an exciting time. Have fun and good luck with your meal on Sunday. I am doing the same, making a turkey for us on Sunday. It's tradition for me to make one that Sunday the years we spend thanksgiving away. So does this mean you and Saif will have a few days alone?

I'm very anxious but happy and yes we will have a few days alone which we really need. I just want everything to be perfect and for him to feel comfortable - he says he is not that nervous but Im sure he is downplaying it....

I cant believe the day is almost here... I will keep in touch - just have fun and enjoy your time off..

event.png

Happy Thanksgiving, and congratulations to everyone being reunited, getting their visas, and all the other landmarks :)

Not doing any traveling or anything, just eating and sharing lovely times with family. I'm looking forward to making some yummy treats.

I-love-Muslims-SH.gif

c00c42aa-2fb9-4dfa-a6ca-61fb8426b4f4_zps

Timeline

Happy Thanksgiving, and congratulations to everyone being reunited, getting their visas, and all the other landmarks smile.png

Not doing any traveling or anything, just eating and sharing lovely times with family. I'm looking forward to making some yummy treats.

Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours, as well.

Timeline

We have a new baby boy born on Oct 25th. We'll becatching up on some muchneeded sleep smile.png

Awwww so much to be thankful for , mabrook. What did you name him?

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Algeria
Timeline

Awwww so much to be thankful for , mabrook. What did you name him?

Thank you. His name is Khaled. I think this one may actually get my blue eyes. The other two turned brown right away... I hope this on sticks. I am surrounded by males at least one could look like me.

Edited by momof1

event.png

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Congratulations on the new baby! We have 3 weeks left until baby girl #2 arrives. Kind of hoping to go late so I'm not in the hospital or toting around a newborn on Christmas.

Happy Thanksgiving all!

We're going to my parents' house for dinner this year. I'll make a side and a couple desserts to bring. Cranberry cake with butter sauce...can't wait!

"The truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off.

Timeline

Thank you. His name is Khaled. I think this one may actually get my blue eyes. The other two turned brown right away... I hope this on sticks. I am surrounded by males at least one could look like me.

I hear you, I have 2 sons and neither of them look like me in the least. My older son got my blond hair, but that's it. I love the name Khaled, such a strong name.

Timeline

Congratulations on the new baby! We have 3 weeks left until baby girl #2 arrives. Kind of hoping to go late so I'm not in the hospital or toting around a newborn on Christmas.

Happy Thanksgiving all!

We're going to my parents' house for dinner this year. I'll make a side and a couple desserts to bring. Cranberry cake with butter sauce...can't wait!

Congratulations in advance. Another little girl,how sweet. Do you have a name picked out? My younger son was born December 22, I came home Christmas Day after having a c section, I was miserable.

Have a great Thanksgiving and let us know when you deliver!

Congratulations :)

I-love-Muslims-SH.gif

c00c42aa-2fb9-4dfa-a6ca-61fb8426b4f4_zps

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.