TBoneTX

New Islamabad AP-Tracker, Part II

5,188 posts in this topic

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Thanks ayshashahzad

I think rest of the questions are related to all of us and can better provide an estimate about the journey we still have to go.

Hammadf2a, kaleem999, crossair68, maabish and raza sheikh have experienced or at least seen other people so they can reply these questions

Thanks in advance

can you repeat the questions please?

Timeline

A. New phenomenon that , i just called to Amex and lady told me that embassy will send me an email to receive my passport from amex.

Did anyone received such an email and when u receive the mail and date of visa what difference.

First time i heared from you..

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Yarm bro i am very happy for inshallah this updates is the end of your ap...

Thanks bro Inshaallha may allha help all of us to come out of this ap very soon ameen

Edited by yarm24

Timeline

Good sign that they have started asking for things, it means visa will be issued soon, any reason for delay? were they any issues at interview? The embassy does not always reply to emails or give acknowledgement of anything.

It really depends, if they call themselves, they you can ask, or u can call the national visa center and ask them if the embassy got it.

Try in a day or two to see if your email goes through.

Thanks. I hope so. No idea except that my wife had a very extensive travel history prior to and after marriage also. So possibly security or name checks etc. nothing else i can think of. No issues at interview except they needed a joint sponsor which we provided within a couple of weeks. Ever since then its been in AP.

So after my wife sent the document last thursday almost a week back, we havent heard anything from the embassy or seen any updates which would indicate an acknowledgement to the document. She also sent an email monday inquiring if they received it but still no reply or update either. I called nvc yesterday and they said last update they see is that the embassy asked my wife for the doc. But they see no update in the system from the embassy that the doc was recvd.

So since its already been a week, do u or the others recommend me asking my wife to resend the doc online? Or continue waiting? Coz im not sure if they got it or saw it or its been missed?! Any harm resending again? What say? Thanks.

Timeline

Thanks. I hope so. No idea except that my wife had a very extensive travel history prior to and after marriage also. So possibly security or name checks etc. nothing else i can think of. No issues at interview except they needed a joint sponsor which we provided within a couple of weeks. Ever since then its been in AP.

So after my wife sent the document last thursday almost a week back, we havent heard anything from the embassy or seen any updates which would indicate an acknowledgement to the document. She also sent an email monday inquiring if they received it but still no reply or update either. I called nvc yesterday and they said last update they see is that the embassy asked my wife for the doc. But they see no update in the system from the embassy that the doc was recvd.

So since its already been a week, do u or the others recommend me asking my wife to resend the doc online? Or continue waiting? Coz im not sure if they got it or saw it or its been missed?! Any harm resending again? What say? Thanks.

It takes time for them to get documents from the mailroom. They get so much mail each day. Wait another week and call NVC again.

Timeline

AOA,

Hope all are doing well. I am your new AP fellow. I need to clarify some confusions. I read here few posts and could not understand the process of AP going on?

1. Did they keep the passports of all of you?

2. Did they give white sheet to all of you?

3. Does the color of sheet have something specific?

4. Did they give pamphlet of domestic violence to all, they put in AP?

5. In what cases they call for second interview?

6. Why do they call for finger prints again, as they have done it before interview?

7. What type of oath people are referring here, an oath they have already taken in start of interview?

8. What are the signatures people referring here, the electronic signature they done in start of interview?

9. Do we have to repeat every step of interview?

10. Will all this happen again at US embassy Islamabad?

Thanks in advance.

I will appreciate if more people share their experience here.

1 no

2 no

3 no

4 no

5 when the case is sent to uscis.

6 when ds260 has expired new finger prints are required.

7 yes

8 yes

9 no

10 well most of it.

Timeline

I think you should wait another week or two and then inquire, I waited a whole month to ask weather the embassy got documents we were requested to send after interview, give it sometime,. I also do not get reply to my emails, its your luck weather they reply or not.

event.png

Ek shaam ati hai teri yaad le kar, Ek sham jati hai teri yaad le kar, Muje us sham ka intezar hai jo aye tumain apne sath le kar...

Interview: September 5, 2014 Second Interview:

July 1, 2015

Result: Administrative Processing Result: Still administrative processing

July 9, 2015 (senator reply)

mailed documents to embassy september 8 2014 August 4, 2015 (senator reply)

August 13, 2015

August 19 2015

updates: mailed documents to embassy September 1, 2015

September 4, 2015

12 september 2014 September 8 2015 (expiring soon)

16 september 2014 september 9 2015

26 november 2014 september 10 2015 (changed back to AP) received email for medical/ds260 submission

8 december2014 september 12, 2015

6 february 2015 september 17 2015 (email from embassy)

9 february 2015 Submitted medical/ds260 september 18 2015

10 february 2015 september 23, 2015

11 february 2015 september 30 2015 (documents received)

13 february 2015 October 1, 2015

25 february 2015 (senator email) October 6 2015 (call from embassy for fingerprints)

9 march 2015 (senator email) October 7 2015

16 march 2015 october 13 2015

17 march 2015 (call from embassy to submit additional evidence) October 14 2015 ISSUED :dancing:

26 march 2015 (reply to email ) Visa in Hand: October 17 2015

6 april 2015 (documents acknowledged)

9 april 2015

21 may 2015

16 june 2015

17 june 2015

18 june 2015

20 june 2015

24 june 2015

26 june 2015 (call from embassy, second interview call)

1 july 2015

Timeline

Me also waiting from march 2012

No update last was 7 nov

ok u can take the vice prisedent portfilo of ap union mine last update was in 23sep lets pray for the member of this f*** union

Timeline

ok u can take the vice prisedent portfilo of ap union mine last update was in 23sep lets pray for the member of this f*** union

Hahah no dear i want prisedent chair....mine last update was 7 nov

Timeline

chalo pai jan phir tass kerlana aan mera interview was in mar2012 update ve lag jay ga

chalo pai jan phir tass kerlana aan mera interview was in mar2012 update ve lag jay ga

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.