New Islamabad AP-Tracker, Part II

5,188 posts in this topic

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

C O N G R A T S

U.S. Department of State

IMMIGRANT VISA APPLICATION

Issued

Immigrant Visa Case Number: ISL2010562159 01 ISL Case Creation Date: 03-Mar-2010 Status Updated Date: 18-Nov-2014

Your visa has been printed. Depending on local procedures at the location where you were interviewed, your visa will be mailed or available for pickup soon. If there are further questions, or if we need updated contact information, you will be contacted.

For more information, please visit TRAVEL.STATE.GOV.

Close

After waiting since july 2010 today visa issued hope to get passport tomorrow

thanks ato all for help and prayers.

now pl advice me through nex

Congratulation

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Again Heartily & warmly congrats Maabish on your visa and advance congrats to yarm24...now you both brothers go to sweet shops and buy us lot of sweets :idea::dancing::idea: chill karo yaar...

I remember someone said few days before that he heard about no visas in November and I denied him same time and asked for prayers...now see November has broken record of October and last year's november as well...hope this train will never stop now and we all will get visas very soon iA and come out of this AP (A Punishment) very soon too...keep us in your prayers like we did for you the whole year...Great, Humongous and Gigantic Congrats again to all of you Bros & sisters...Plz keep up praying for each other and we all will see this ISSUED for remaining of us very soon too

Edited by AaliPDX786

Filed: Country: Pakistan
Timeline

C O N G R A T S[/b

U.S. Department of State

IMMIGRANT VISA APPLICATION

Issued

Immigrant Visa Case Number: ISL2010562159 01 ISL Case Creation Date: 03-Mar-2010 Status Updated Date: 18-Nov-2014

Your visa has been printed. Depending on local procedures at the location where you were interviewed, your visa will be mailed or available for pickup soon. If there are further questions, or if we need updated contact information, you will be contacted.

For more information, please visit TRAVEL.STATE.GOV.

Close

After waiting since july 2010 today visa issued hope to get passport tomorrow

thanks ato all for help and prayers.

now pl advice me through nex

Congratulations Maabish very happy for you? please pray for everyone!!

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

mubarik ho long long wait know after u i m the prisedent of ap union waiting for visa since mar2012

Me also waiting from march 2012

Great news maabish congratulations ! Very happy for you

Guys my case updated yesterday anyone else got update yesterday or today ?

No update last was 7 nov

Timeline

Hi my Ap frends!!

when medical expire so is it impotant to send the medical quickly or you can send it late.... like I thnk if you dont communicte wd embssy for one year then thay close your case.. so if my medical expires and i send it after two three months then what will be the problem..

Hello All,

I need to ask urgent question ,I am filling my DS 260 Form and it is asking for "Invoice Number" ,I have only got case number and as per faqs on visa site I have tried to enter the date of birth ,the passport number and even the receipt number of my petition but none is working.

kindly help me and reply me as soon as possible.

Thanks

Timeline

congrats maabish.....goodluck!

I also just received my passport today with visa and package....

I pray for everyone who is in ap and receive visa soon

When was ur visa got printed or u got fingerprints.plz share ur experience.

Timeline

AOA,

Hope all are doing well. I am your new AP fellow. I need to clarify some confusions. I read here few posts and could not understand the process of AP going on?

1. Did they keep the passports of all of you?

2. Did they give white sheet to all of you?

3. Does the color of sheet have something specific?

4. Did they give pamphlet of domestic violence to all, they put in AP?

5. In what cases they call for second interview?

6. Why do they call for finger prints again, as they have done it before interview?

7. What type of oath people are referring here, an oath they have already taken in start of interview?

8. What are the signatures people referring here, the electronic signature they done in start of interview?

9. Do we have to repeat every step of interview?

10. Will all this happen again at US embassy Islamabad?

Thanks in advance.

I will appreciate if more people share their experience here.

1. They did not keep the passport and returned it to my husband with the rest of his civil documents.

2. They gave him a white sheet 221g but did not request any more documents on it.

4. They gave the same pamphlet to him, I've heard they give that out to everyone but I'm not sure about that.

Don't know about the other questions...hopefully others can answer :)

Interview- November 7,2014

Results- Administrative Processing

Updates-

November 10,2014

December 15,2014

February 18,2015

February 19,2015

February 20,2015

March 7,2015 (Saturday)

March 25,2015 (Email)

March 27,2015 (Email)

April 9,2015 (Email)

April 16,2015

April 30,2015

May 4,2015

May 22,2015 (Email)

May 28,2015 (Email)

June 3,2015 (Email)

June 24,2015

June 25,2015

June 26,2015

September 29,2015

October 1,2015

October 2,2015

October 16,2015 Status shows ISSUED! ALHAMDULILLAH!

Visa in hand October 19,2015

event.png

Timeline

A. New phenomenon that , i just called to Amex and lady told me that embassy will send me an email to receive my passport from amex.

Did anyone received such an email and when u receive the mail and date of visa what difference.

Timeline

Thanks ayshashahzad

I think rest of the questions are related to all of us and can better provide an estimate about the journey we still have to go.

Hammadf2a, kaleem999, crossair68, maabish and raza sheikh have experienced or at least seen other people so they can reply these questions

Thanks in advance

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.