TBoneTX

New Islamabad AP-Tracker, Part II

5,188 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Maabish Medical only good for 6 months now but when you last submitted medical? Mine 3rd medical expire in this year of April submit in Oct 2013

i done medical on 28 septembre 2013 and submitted, on 30 sep2013,

Timeline

2nd Medical expired today. after a year. Was called for oath and finger prints in Feb but was placed under AP. in two weeks we will hit 24 months in AP. Last 2 emails to embassy no update nor reply.

Edited by sam7076

Timeline

2nd Medical expired today. after a year. Was called for oath and finger prints in Feb but was placed under AP. in two weeks we will hit 24 months in AP. Last 2 emails to embassy no update nor reply

this is unfair after oath and finger prints embassy should issue you visa im sorry to hear may allha help u to receive your visa's soon insha allha

Timeline

Thank you Yarm24, u have also suffered longer then us, I pray for ur visa issue too and patience until that moment. Everything has its set time the wait is the hard part. Everyone please pray for my Ami she is suppose to go to Haj end of this week, however now they are having issues with her visa from US to Saudi we need everyone's prayers...I have requested my ami to do a special dua for all of VJ friends suffering due to AP.

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Thank you Yarm24, u have also suffered longer then us, I pray for ur visa issue too and patience until that moment. Everything has its set time the wait is the hard part. Everyone please pray for my Ami she is suppose to go to Haj end of this week, however now they are having issues with her visa from US to Saudi we need everyone's prayers...I have requested my ami to do a special dua for all of VJ friends suffering due to AP.

Thanks dear sam7076 inshallah we all will get visa soon....

Timeline

Thank you very much

I pray to allha help your mother to get through this Saudi visa process insha allha .. soon we all come out of Ap inshaallha ameen

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

i wana know about something my interview was on 27 january 2014....so thay will ask for new medical or not please tell me and my status update again on 13 september...

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Its possible.

07/27/17 - K1 packet sent at the end of day.

07/31/17 - NOA1

03/22/18 - NOA2

08/28/18 - expected date for medical completion - Sputum test was needed

09/22/18 - anticipated interview date

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.