TBoneTX

New Islamabad AP-Tracker, Part II

5,188 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

guys how many days in AP were you all for?? please help!h

My wife's case is now in 14th month. There were 5 updates in month of April 2014 but still case is still in AP. Sometime I think people responsible to work on out AP cases live in STONE age, I mean they live in caves. They use mules/gadhay/donkeys. For communications they use pigeons. That's why it taking them so long to process our cases.

Bottom line cases in AP has pathetic situation. Petitioner have not committed a crime marring Pakistani national. OK, after the interview cases need additional frickin processing. Do it in reason able time. ISB US Embassy has no excuse to have our cases months and months in AP. No EXCUSE or REASON what so ever not to process in 2, 3 month time.

It is all BADMASHI of 221g discretionary power abuse. All of us have submitted required legal papers. Paper were processed by USIC and NVC and sent to Embassy for interview. AP is delaying tactic to issue IV by Embassy. Because CR1 and those visa doesn't comes under annual numerical limit. Embassies are controlling by AP.

AP is such a BIG BADMASHI POWER given to embassies that Senator, Congressman and even attorney can not anything. The only thing attorney are suggesting after 18 months, sue the government in federal court to force embassy to make decision on your case.

For that attorney's are demanding thousands of dollars up front to file a case and results are not guaranteed AT ALL. THE ONLY THING WE CAN DO IS TO HOPE AT THE END FOR THE BEST.

Filed: Country: Pakistan
Timeline

32 Month of AP and 5 years of marriage no visa us embassy destory our lives i want to help everyone on process for free.

Dear All Meemmbers.

I want to help everyone on AP ... or whoever coming interview in us embassy in islamambad please contect me i will help everyone just free nothing cost i just want to help everyone free so they can get there visa i have been AP ...... 32 month and I know god will help me if i help orthers and save everyone from this destroy night mare processs let me know memembers i will be always here for you people

salam..after 15 months in AP i send an email to embassy and they send me 2 mail.i am confused what does it mean.the first mail was a standard reply which is as follow

Thank you for your email.

As per our available record ur visa case is still part of an integral administrative processing, that can neither be waived nor expedited. Though, we certainly understand the importance of family reunion, and also aware about the frustration often caused by the delay.

Unfortunately, we are unable to predict the amount of time this process will require. However, it is imperative to mention that as soon as this process is concluded, we will move forward regarding this case, and will make contact accordingly.

But after a few minute embassy send me another email that is same like above but a bit different

As per our available record, ur visa case is still part of an integral administrative processing, that can neither be waived nor expedited. Though, we certainly understand the importance of family reunion, and also aware about the frustration often caused by the delay.

Unfortunately, we are unable to predict the amount of time this process will require. However, it is imperative to mention that as soon as this process is concluded, we will move forward regarding this case, and will make contact accordingly.

In addition, as soon as the Administrative process is completed onur case, we will review/ask for fresh documents.

can u guide me that whether they will ask foor fresh document soon

Edited by raja123

w salam

raja123

They will not tell you when your going to AP Out soon but i could tell you after second email they r going to call you or email soon about fresh documents like medical exam and only u know what they will wants to next in your case like what doucments are exprining on your case good luck and praying for you still if u have any question you may ask me please

thank you

In addition, as soon as the Administrative process is completed onur case, we will review/ask for fresh documents. ?

thats mean they r going to call you for fresh doucments or email to you so make sure ur ready for call or email next just once a 2 week or month send them email about what is status of my case them they may update your case ...... good luck

Edited by sajidla

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

you sound so exhausted lol. im sure its a huge mess to go through but hoping that we all get out of soon ishallah! lets hope and pray for the best so we can meet our loved ones! :)

My wife's case is now in 14th month. There were 5 updates in month of April 2014 but still case is still in AP. Sometime I think people responsible to work on out AP cases live in STONE age, I mean they live in caves. They use mules/gadhay/donkeys. For communications they use pigeons. That's why it taking them so long to process our cases.

Bottom line cases in AP has pathetic situation. Petitioner have not committed a crime marring Pakistani national. OK, after the interview cases need additional frickin processing. Do it in reason able time. ISB US Embassy has no excuse to have our cases months and months in AP. No EXCUSE or REASON what so ever not to process in 2, 3 month time.

It is all BADMASHI of 221g discretionary power abuse. All of us have submitted required legal papers. Paper were processed by USIC and NVC and sent to Embassy for interview. AP is delaying tactic to issue IV by Embassy. Because CR1 and those visa doesn't comes under annual numerical limit. Embassies are controlling by AP.

AP is such a BIG BADMASHI POWER given to embassies that Senator, Congressman and even attorney can not anything. The only thing attorney are suggesting after 18 months, sue the government in federal court to force embassy to make decision on your case.

For that attorney's are demanding thousands of dollars up front to file a case and results are not guaranteed AT ALL. THE ONLY THING WE CAN DO IS TO HOPE AT THE END FOR THE BEST.

Timeline

you sound so exhausted lol. im sure its a huge mess to go through but hoping that we all get out of soon ishallah! lets hope and pray for the best so we can meet our loved ones! :)

Ali0817, brother 14 months ho nay wa lay. Aur AP cho-di-v een ka chand pouri aabo tab sy chamak ri ya hay....LOL.

I hope es AP cho-di-veen kay chand ko grayhan / Eclip la gy.

Visa ka chand poon poon poon ker ta ho neek lay. Visa Journey site per sab IV chand deekhien. Bas phir beh ja beh ja ho jay.

App ka es ba ray may kieya khaiyal hay? Baat sono.... may nay aap kay zum may jo kam la ga ya tha ...who aap nay ki ya?

Brother aapnay green crystal ball may deekah ker ahamadjutt sahib ko ba ta dow....oun ka work permit aur CHAM CHAMA TA green card kab aaiey ga?

@ sajidla.....i read your post about supposedly offering to help ppl, but let be honest once a case is in AP everything everyone is saying is that there is NOTHING no one can do......also I emailed you a few questions and you didnt really help, u didnt even want to disclose why your case was put on AP, we all have a case in Ap and we are all trying to figure out the reasons for it and all u said to me was there was nothing I could do.....so i ask again what help could you possibly offer?

@ Alis0817 my case with my hubby was put on AP a little while ago on the 21st. We are devastated, have not stopped crying since then. Looking for help every where I can and searching every forum I can unfortunately no one really offers any help, we were not missing any documents and nothing was asked of us to bring in to complete case. Just some mean angry rude interviewer decided to put us on AP, and with that they have destroyed our future. I will say this I will continue to pray and pray because NOTHING is impossible to God Almighty..........i will also continue to search to see if someone can offer me real help.

a95km9y.png
event.png

event.png

Filed: FB-2 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

2 Months completed and still waiting for call from embassy for finger prints and oath

Got ds 3032 :23 March 2010

Interview : 09-09-2010 Result :Administrative Processing

In december 2010 priority dates retrogessed and wait priority date current again in

MARCH 2012 2nd

Medical submit :07 March 2012 Result :Administrative Processing

3rd Medical submit :28th Feb 2013 Result Administrative Processing

4th Medical submit :26th Feb 2014 Result :Got email reply from embassy that they will call me for finger prints and oath ..and still waiting Got call for finger prints and oath

on 12th MAY Went for finger prints and oath :21th May Result :ApprovedVisa Issued :22.05.2014

visa Issued Today after 3 years 8 months and 13 days

Green Card fee paid : 05/06/2014

Poe :17/06/2014

Ssn Received :27-06-2014

Green Card Produced and Mailed :07/22/2014

Got 10 YEAR Green Card :25/07/2014

Citizenship

Event                                Date

Service Center :             Online

CIS Office :                     New York City NY

Date Filed :                     2019-12-21

NOA Date :                     2019-12-28

Bio. Appt. :                     2020-01-06

Interview Date :            2021-03-25

Approved :                     2021-11-03

Oath Ceremony :          2021-11-19

Timeline

@ sajidla.....i read your post about supposedly offering to help ppl, but let be honest once a case is in AP everything everyone is saying is that there is NOTHING no one can do......also I emailed you a few questions and you didnt really help, u didnt even want to disclose why your case was put on AP, we all have a case in Ap and we are all trying to figure out the reasons for it and all u said to me was there was nothing I could do.....so i ask again what help could you possibly offer?

@ Alis0817 my case with my hubby was put on AP a little while ago on the 21st. We are devastated, have not stopped crying since then. Looking for help every where I can and searching every forum I can unfortunately no one really offers any help, we were not missing any documents and nothing was asked of us to bring in to complete case. Just some mean angry rude interviewer decided to put us on AP, and with that they have destroyed our future. I will say this I will continue to pray and pray because NOTHING is impossible to God Almighty..........i will also continue to search to see if someone can offer me real help.

This is true once case is put in 221g, in other words in AP. You are at Embassies mercy. This 221g discretionary power given to US Embassies are being abused. 99.9% IV cases are genuine. Ok, a paper here and there is missing. VC is not satisfied with interview, have doubts, suspicion. Let's have AP and complete it 2, 3 months.

I did not even knew that there is this beast AP. The day my wife had interview I called travel agent to book a flight for her. He told me not book a flight until she has visa in her hand because these days cases are put in AP. That's how I came to know about AP.

I than Google and came across this forum. For one year everyday I will on this site and read post. I joined this after one year back in March 2014 to share my frustration about AP delay. Its all depends on VO, if he or she wants visa can be issued at the spot or they can make your life miserable.

Please JUST pray ask GOD ALLMIGHTY forgiveness, say dua for coming out of AP and recite sorah Mouzamil. Insha-Allah soon all of us receive good news. Ameen.

well my case have been mistake thats why i am in ap for longer and sorry i didnt got your message or email or sure i will contect you or talkl to you on skype that what is status of your case but this is true once if you are AP Them no one cant do anything for that i was asking whoever coming interview or case in NVC OR USIC Thats what i can help this people to protect from This nightmare AP Process hope this is gonna help you

thanks

I got another email from embassy

Dear Sir/Madam,

Our record indicates that the visa application for the subject immigrant visa case is still pending under administrative processing. Unfortunately, it is not possible for us to predict as to how long this processing may take. The wait could possibly be quite lengthy. However, please rest assured that as soon as this processing is finished, we will contact the applicant using the contact information he/she has provided on his/her application. We further assure you that the delay caused by administrative processing does not at all mean that this case has been forgotten. Thank you for your kind understanding.

Yours truly,

Immigrant Visa Unit

Consular Section, American Embassy

Islamabad, Pakistan (KM-10)

Note: To check online case status, please go to https://ceac.state.gov/CEAC/ . If you wish to reach our office through electronic mail, please use the website: http://islamabad.usembassy.gov and use Immigrant Visa Unit’s web-based e-mail submission form (Immigrant Visas>Contact Information>Immigrant Visa Inquiries).

Timeline

well my case have been mistake thats why i am in ap for longer and sorry i didnt got your message or email or sure i will contect you or talkl to you on skype that what is status of your case but this is true once if you are AP Them no one cant do anything for that i was asking whoever coming interview or case in NVC OR USIC Thats what i can help this people to protect from This nightmare AP Process hope this is gonna help you

thanks

I got another email from embassy

Dear Sir/Madam,

Our record indicates that the visa application for the subject immigrant visa case is still pending under administrative processing. Unfortunately, it is not possible for us to predict as to how long this processing may take. The wait could possibly be quite lengthy. However, please rest assured that as soon as this processing is finished, we will contact the applicant using the contact information he/she has provided on his/her application. We further assure you that the delay caused by administrative processing does not at all mean that this case has been forgotten. Thank you for your kind understanding.

Yours truly,

Immigrant Visa Unit

Consular Section, American Embassy

Islamabad, Pakistan (KM-10)

Note: To check online case status, please go to https://ceac.state.gov/CEAC/ . If you wish to reach our office through electronic mail, please use the website: http://islamabad.usembassy.gov and use Immigrant Visa Unit’s web-based e-mail submission form (Immigrant Visas>Contact Information>Immigrant Visa Inquiries).

Would you like to share why you think you were placed in AP by mistake?

I would also like to know your guide to prevent Ap..

salam..after 15 months in AP i send an email to embassy and they send me 2 mail.i am confused what does it mean.the first mail was a standard reply which is as follow

As per our available record ur visa case is still part of an integral administrative processing, that can neither be waived nor expedited. Though, we certainly understand the importance of family reunion, and also aware about the frustration often caused by the delay.

But after a few minute embassy send me another email that is same like above but a bit different

As per our available record, ur visa case is still part of an integral administrative processing, that can neither be waived nor expedited. Though, we certainly understand the importance of family reunion, and also aware about the frustration often caused by the delay.

In addition, as soon as the Administrative process is completed onur case, we will review/ask for fresh documents.

can u guide me that whether they will ask foor fresh document soon

Both emails meant the same ..as i have received same email reply ..now when was the last time you re submitted fresh medical and when its expiring? when was your interview ?

Would you like to share why you think you were placed in AP by mistake?

I would also like to know your guide to prevent Ap..

well there is some age between me and my wife problem and i have only single name and some orther things could make me in ap longer i guess

Timeline

I agree with A AND F Red flags just in our brains its all depending on vo mood when they want to complete your case try not to think about this AP when Allah want us to have visa then no one going to stop us for going to usa

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

oh god sab kitni sari problems main hain.. aur AP kartoos you are funny lolx! no comments on that.. aur haan lets all keep up the homes. believe in Allah. he is listening and pray pray pray that we are out of this ap soon inshallah.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.