ditabc213

american wife cheated and has a baby

62 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

I was quoting the bible, which is what everyone failed to use when talking about christian beliefs. As for saying it was ok to stone anyone ect... DID I EVER SAY THIS WAS RIGHT?, i was saying in some other religions this was what would happen! As for citing the bible and men divorcing their wife i thought this was a case of a man divorcing his wife? And also for your other stipulations of physical abuse and other terrible things that could happen in a marriage we were discussing infidelity, All I can say it I am not trying to offend anyone and btw check your bible that is the standard and guidebook to Christianity. Not what u think God wants.

It's funny... people can believe all sorts of wacky things today and no one ever "judges" them or their beliefs. People always say, 'if that's your belief, who am I to judge or say you're wrong?' But the minute someone invokes the Bible, for some reason, people feel free to pounce all over them.

event.png

event.png

event.png

I Am The Petitioner

Service Center: Texas Service Center

Transferred? WE WISH!

Consulate : Islamabad, Pakistan

I-129F Sent : 12/07/2013

I-129F NOA1 : 12/16/2013

Alien Registration Number Changed: 12/24/2013

Wait... wait... wait... wait...

Asked Congressman to send service request to USCIS: 7/1/2014

USCIS received Congressman's inquiry: 7/3/2014

Notification via USCIS Website of NOA2 - Approved: 7/5/2014

NOA2: 6/25/2014 - We found out later it had been approved (but not posted) before congressional inquiry received.

Shipped to Embassy: 7/17/2014

Received by Embassy: 7/21/2014 - Status: READY

Packet 3.5: 7/24/2014

Packet 3.5 Sent: 8/7/2014 (We had delays because of civil unrest in Pakistan)

Embassy Receive: 8/21/2014 (Again delays due to civil unrest)

Receive Appointment Letter/Interview Date: 8/27/2014 (interview date in just 9 days)!

Medical Exam: 8/29/2014 (Yikes! The whole thing has now been postponed for 2 months for TB testing)

Interview Date: Originally 9/5/2014 - Now Postponed for at least two months

TB Test Results: 10/15/2014 - came back 18 days early! And she's negative!

Interview Rescheduled 10/17/2014: (embassy moving at lightning speed)!

New Interview Date: 10/29/2014 APPROVED!!!

CEAC Updates to AP: 11/13/2014

CEAC Updates to ISSUED!! 11/14/2014

Visa In-Hand: 11/24/2014

Arrival in USA: 11/27/2014 -- 11 MONTHS, 1 WEEK, 4 DAYS AFTER NOA1

MARRIED: 11/30/2014 !!!

[/center]

THE END!

Filed: Timeline

I have a spiritual personal relationship with god, I also

believe there's only ONE, however I don't too much believe

in organized religion or like to discuss religion. I do notice

that ppl quote things from the bible to satisfy their own arguments,

the bible a history book written & interpreted by men who added

their own ideologies...I am done enough said...all sins R the same

Edited by Jawaree

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.