347 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Haiti
Timeline

Hello fellow October 2013 lovers!

mysoulmateandi:

follow this link to the K1 Visa Flowchart http://www.visajourney.com/content/k1flow

that should answer a lot of questions.

Good Luck Everyone!!

Thank yousmile.png

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Peru
Timeline

Thank you for your replies! :)

This upcoming week is my 4 week mark... I am crossing my fingers for some good news!

Naturalization Journey: 

- January 25th, 2019 - Filed N400 form online [Seattle,WA office]

- January 25th, 2019 - NOA1

- January 26th, 2019 - Priority Date

- February 2nd, 2019 - Biometrics appointment scheduled

- February 20th, 2019 - Biometrics appointment

- June 7th, 2019 - Case Transfered [somewhere] Estimated completition time Dec 2019 (4 months) 

** July 24th, 2019 - Checked websites Estimated completition time Aug 2019 [???] (1 month) 

- August 29th, 2019 - Interview Scheduled! [October 7th, 2019 in Portland, OR]

- October 7th, 2019 - Interview [Approved!] Scheduled for same day Oath which was later cancelled... 

- October 25th, 2019 - Oath Ceremony Scheduled 

- November 6th, 2019 - Oath Ceremony [in Portland, OR]

Remember how upbeat and happy I was before? Now I'm two weeks post RFE and feeling suddenly like the world has caved in. Shouldn't an RFE reply be faster than normal people go from NOA1 to NOA2? I know that this process has been months and months for people in the past, so I shouldn't complain! But it's hard to stay optimistic when I don't even know if I got it right this time. Will I get another RFE is I didn't check all the right things this time? The unknown is starting to kill me. And after all this and after NVC, the Cairo embassy is RIDICULOUSLY SLOW.

Depression is finally setting in, six weeks later.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline

It is such an emotional process. Being away from our loved ones is hard enough without the uncertainty of the visa journey. This time of year and short days make it worse. Just keep patient one day...one hour at a time. God rewards the patient. We are all feeling the same roller coaster ride. ♡♡♡♡♡

Depression is setting in here too. It's such an emotional roller coaster. And I know so many people have a much more complicated case than we do, so for that I am grateful. This is definitely a test of our patience, at the least! Just have to take it one day at a time.

Remember how upbeat and happy I was before? Now I'm two weeks post RFE and feeling suddenly like the world has caved in. Shouldn't an RFE reply be faster than normal people go from NOA1 to NOA2? I know that this process has been months and months for people in the past, so I shouldn't complain! But it's hard to stay optimistic when I don't even know if I got it right this time. Will I get another RFE is I didn't check all the right things this time? The unknown is starting to kill me. And after all this and after NVC, the Cairo embassy is RIDICULOUSLY SLOW.

Depression is finally setting in, six weeks later.

Got my NOA2 email! Cried for about 45 minutes. So happy.

Our case was shipped to NVC yesterday... finally!!! Hope they give us the case number soon!

One step closer!!!

AOS from K1

April 15, 2014 - Mailed AOS package: I-485, I-765, I-131

April 18 - Package delivered

April 22 - 3 Texts&emails notification for Receipt Notice

April 26 - Hard copy of NOA for I-485, I-765, I-131

May 1 -Received appointment letter for May 19th, in Philly, PA

May 19 - Successfully Biometrics appointment done

May 29 - EAD and AP status online changed to "Card/Document Production" (EAD) and "Post decision activity" (AP)

June 3 - EAD sent out for delivery

August 2 - Interview Waiver Letter received in mail dated 7/29

Feb 12, 2015 - EAD/AP renewal mailed

Feb 19, 2015 - Got 7 text & 7 emails notification - case received (EAD)

GREEN CARD IN PRODUCTION/CASE APPROVED APRIL 15, 2015

April 8th, 2015 - EAD renewal approved

April 16th, 2015 - EAD mailed

April 18th, 2015 - EAD received

April 20, 2015 - Welcome to America letter received

April 21, 2015 - Green card mailed

April 23, 2015 - Green card delivered

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Our case was shipped to NVC yesterday... finally!!! Hope they give us the case number soon!

One step closer!!!

yay! congrats!!

How do you know it was shipped??

Depression is setting in here too. It's such an emotional roller coaster. And I know so many people have a much more complicated case than we do, so for that I am grateful. This is definitely a test of our patience, at the least! Just have to take it one day at a time.

My Alien # hasn't even change yet sad.png This is crazy almost two months after sending my application. I Hope Texas moves quicker

My Alien # hasn't even change yet sad.png This is crazy almost two months after sending my application. I Hope Texas moves quicker

Mine either! We have a similar timeline... Boston/Dominican Republic and sent our in around the same time. This is a very emotional roller coaster. I decided I won't check my case for the rest of the week. Nothing I can do and trying not to go insane! However I checked one of the data charts yesterday, not the timeline estimate, and it said they were processing aroun 45 days from NOA1, so we fall into that estimate of no answer yet. Just have to keep waiting ClockWatch2.gif

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Turkmenistan
Timeline

CSC here and this is still the latest thing On October 25, 2013, your Alien Registration Number was changed relating to your I129F, PETITION FOR FIANCE(E).

10/15/13 Sent out K-1 packet.

10/23/13 Received NOA1 email.

10/25/13 Alien Registration Number was changed.

10/29/13 Received hardcopy NOA1.

11/20/13 NOA2 approved(Never did know it got approved until nearly a month later).

12/17/13 Fiance was called by embassy to report there.

12/22/13 Received hardcopy that NVC Received approved K-1 packet from USCIS.

1/4/14 Medical evaluation.

1/22/14 Interview approved but need police certificate so visa can be issued.

1/24/14 Received visa.

3/3/14 POE Seattle.

4/26/14 Married

5/5/14 Sent out I-485 packet

5/29/14 Received text notification from USCIS

6/2/14 Received I-797C from USCIS

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

I emailed the NVC the other day to see if they've received our case and they still haven't responded...how can we find out if it's even been shipped??

And I'm also still worried because I never received an NOA2 hard copy...I tried calling customer service the other day and they said they give them 30 days to arrive so they won't do anything about it until Dec 20 if I still don't have it...

October 22, 2013: Mailed I-129F Packet

November 1, 2013: NOA1 email and text

November 4, 2013: Alien registration number changed

November 20, 2013: NOA2

December 19, 2013: Case forwarded to London Embassy

January 2, 2014: Packet 3 Received

February 7, 2014: Medical

March 13, 2014: Interview

CSC here and this is still the latest thing On October 25, 2013, your Alien Registration Number was changed relating to your I129F, PETITION FOR FIANCE(E).

Thanks for your update! Did you recieve that via email? Or on the USCIS site? I'm trying not to check my case status for the rest of the week, but in reality hoping for an email instead! LOL

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.