Shamroz Kadiwal

Processing time extending

27 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Does anyone know why USCIS keep extending I-130 and I-129F processing time ? I have filled for my wife and its been 7+ months for I-130 and didn't get any answer yet. I got only NOA 1. Does anyone have any idea or update ?

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Russia
Timeline

They're changing their procedures (second time in 2 years), this never comes easily.

I'm the beneficiary.

....................................................................................................................................................................

Don't have a timeline? Don't know how to get started with it? Do it for the statistics sake: VJ video guide

Filing for a USC spouse visa (IR-1/CR-1) and not sure what comes next? Check out the VJ IR-1/CR-1 guide

Want to know what's happening with your case? Here's the USCIS tracking page (get an account and see if the case's been 'touched'!). Don't get your hopes up though, some cases never even appear there despite being successfully processed.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Does anyone know why USCIS keep extending I-130 and I-129F processing time ? I have filled for my wife and its been 7+ months for I-130 and didn't get any answer yet. I got only NOA 1. Does anyone have any idea or update ?

Well you are asking us do we know what the USCIS is up to. Who knows.You filed looking at your profile two petitions that will go in two opposite locations with both having different processing times. That also could be what is hosing you up. The K3 is really a moot point and obsolete.

The I-130 since May have been on hold sitting at the new center that opened September 28th. This is where all new I-130 petitions have been stacking up.

have you called USCIS and found out exactly where your petition is. Is it at NBC waiting or are you at the local USCIS office? If you are local you can schedule an INFOPASS appt and talk to someone there and see whats up.

Case Complete to Interview spreadsheet

From now on your VJ Member name will be verified. If the name you put on form to be added to spreadsheet comes up not found, you will not be added to the spreadsheet. If you don't have a timeline you will not be added to the spreadsheet.

Please Please put your VJ member name only. Not nicknames or real names whatever your VJ name is. It's below your profile picture!!

Come join the current Interview thread: 

DQ-to-Interview-2023-all-countries

Case Complete to Interview Spreadsheet
Case Complete to Interview Form

ROC I-751
5/21/2018: Filed i751 ROC
6/12/2018: NOA1 Date
3/5/2019: Biometrics Appt
12/28/2019: 18 month Extension has expired
1/9/2020: InfoPass Appt to get stamp in Passport
2/27/2020: Combo Interview (ROC and Citizenship)
3/31/2020: submitted service request for being pass normal processing time
4/7/2020: Card being produced
4/8/2020: Approved
4/10/2020: Card mailed
4/15/2020: 10 year green card received

N-400
5/21/2019: Filed Online
5/21/2019: NOA1 Date
6/13/2019: Biometrics Appt
2/27/2020: Citizenship Interview
4/7/2020: In queue for Oath Ceremony to be scheduled
6/19/2020: Notice Oath Ceremony scheduled
7/8/2020: Oath Ceremony (Houston)

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: China
Timeline

~Moved from IR1/CR1 Process to USCIS Service Centers Forum~

~Inquiry is about service centers processing times~

Completed: K1/K2 (271 days) - AOS/EAD/AP (134 days) - ROC (279 days)

"Si vis amari, ama" - Seneca

Timeline

Well you are asking us do we know what the USCIS is up to. Who knows.You filed looking at your profile two petitions that will go in two opposite locations with both having different processing times. That also could be what is hosing you up. The K3 is really a moot point and obsolete.

The I-130 since May have been on hold sitting at the new center that opened September 28th. This is where all new I-130 petitions have been stacking up.

have you called USCIS and found out exactly where your petition is. Is it at NBC waiting or are you at the local USCIS office? If you are local you can schedule an INFOPASS appt and talk to someone there and see whats up.

I-130 and I-129F they both went to NBC. I-130 sent on 03/01/12 and I-129F 09/05/12

I-130 case doesn't show any update online, reason database issue. recent update (your case is in processing).

I-129F online case update (your Alien Registration Number was changed relating to your I129F).

That's all information i have.

Timeline

I-130 and I-129F they both went to NBC. I-130 sent on 03/01/12 and I-129F 09/05/12

I-130 case doesn't show any update online, reason database issue. recent update (your case is in processing).

I-129F online case update (your Alien Registration Number was changed relating to your I129F).

That's all information i have.

You mean 03/01/13 and 09/05/13? Goodness why did you wait so long to send in the I-129F. You may have hosed yourself and slowed down your processing doing that. Oh well only time can tell.S

o do you know for a fact your petition is at NBC? did you ask for tier 2 supervisor and ask "where is my petition"? The Operator that answers phone will not know this. You r case may be at the local office. You should call tomorrow and find out?

Have you requested a service request, involved your congressman? What have you done to find out whats going on with your case?

From now on your VJ Member name will be verified. If the name you put on form to be added to spreadsheet comes up not found, you will not be added to the spreadsheet. If you don't have a timeline you will not be added to the spreadsheet.

Please Please put your VJ member name only. Not nicknames or real names whatever your VJ name is. It's below your profile picture!!

ROC I-751

N-400

Timeline

Dwheel where is the new center located? I filed my case in May & i haven't heard anything from USCIS and haven't received my NOA2. Any suggests?

Timeline

Dwheel where is the new center located? I filed my case in May & i haven't heard anything from USCIS and haven't received my NOA2. Any suggests?

The new service center for I-130's is in Overland Park, Kansas.

Since August 15, 2012 I-130's were transferred to Lee Summit, Missouri. What i been reading and hearing even from USCIS is that since May all I-130's have been held up at Overland Park (look at the address on your I-797C and see what center it went to) and they have held them. Notice no approvals of anyone filing after May.

Suggests no accept involve your congressman now. A service request at this point will tell you what you already know. And since they aren't sending to local offices anymore INFOPASS isn't going to do anything either.

ROC I-751

N-400

Timeline

The new service center for I-130's is in Overland Park, Kansas.

Since August 15, 2012 I-130's were transferred to Lee Summit, Missouri. What i been reading and hearing even from USCIS is that since May all I-130's have been held up at Overland Park (look at the address on your I-797C and see what center it went to) and they have held them. Notice no approvals of anyone filing after May.

Suggests no accept involve your congressman now. A service request at this point will tell you what you already know. And since they aren't sending to local offices anymore INFOPASS isn't going to do anything either.

Hey, yes my NOA1 has a address from Overland Park, Kansas. So meaning my case is stuck there? So i should involve my congressman now?

Timeline

Hey, yes my NOA1 has a address from Overland Park, Kansas. So meaning my case is stuck there? So i should involve my congressman now?

Yes I would get them engaged in this process and this is why. The Center just opened for processing I-130 last weekend the 28th of September.

I would be on it because you need to make sure they are processing all you late filers and not ones just arriving (Ha like they approve in order they were received). But yes call your congressman tomorrow ASAP.

Thats just unacceptable that petitions have been literally stacking up since May and going no where. They could have sent to local offices something heck. Really sorry and I hope you get some results soon.

ROC I-751

N-400

Timeline

Yes I would get them engaged in this process and this is why. The Center just opened for processing I-130 last weekend the 28th of September.

I would be on it because you need to make sure they are processing all you late filers and not ones just arriving (Ha like they approve in order they were received). But yes call your congressman tomorrow ASAP.

Thats just unacceptable that petitions have been literally stacking up since May and going no where. They could have sent to local offices something heck. Really sorry and I hope you get some results soon.

I am a March filer and tried to do everything that was in my hand but nothing happened. I sent my I-130 in March and thought that it will be completed in 5 months (no need I-129F, because i am a USC). but when it was keep delayed then i sent I-129F, whichever approve first.

I talked to my congressmen and senator, but USCIS replied them that my case is in the processing time frame. Also cases are going to be delayed because of work load and this is normal situation.

Congressmen and Senator just make an inquiry in the behalf of you and nothing else they can do.

My case is in NBC but to make sure is it really in NBC or routed to local office so i had an appointment with the local USCIS office and they said that they don't have my case so most likely NBC has my case. I am keep eye on timeline here and noticed that mid of Feb, USCIS getting delay in I-130,I-129F,I-129. Cases from Canada,UK (Beneficiary country), are fastest than other place like Asia, middle east, South America, Africa, ....I hope USCIS start working again.

Timeline

OMG thanks guys for feedback. But, this is discouraging I mean i don't understand why such a delay! Seems like things are still not moving for people who contact there congressman and got them involved in this process. This is horrible I wish i receive my NOA2 soon cause, this is driving me Insane!!!!!

Filed: IR-5 Country: India
Timeline

hey all frst of all hiii

here is my introduction my case was filed in Feb n got NOA-1 on 5th Feb after tht in the nxt week i filed I-129F for K-3 VIsa and got tht NOA-1 on 17th Feb.

aftr a six mnths i contacted my senator to knw whr is my petition and i got a replied aftr a mnth tht my case was routed to NBC to Reno filed office ( my wife is frm REno,NEVADA) we took an Info-pass and make sure tht it is thr aur nt bt my both files r at local field office and consolidated thr. nw it has been completed 8 mnths and again we took an info pass last mnth the immigration officer who has our file said tht wait for 30-60 days !!!!! :(

its already completed 1 mnth and still at initial review

can any one hav an idea whn thy will approve ??

yah processing time for he local field office ???

hey dwheels76, can you please let me know where you got the information that the new facility (Overland Park, Kansas) opened on 28th September? My I-130 has been sent there as well. Considering 28th September was a Saturday, I just wanted to verify and be informed. Thanks!

Edited by LRP

Timeline

hey dwheels76, can you please let me know where you got the information that the new facility (Overland Park, Kansas) opened on 28th September? My I-130 has been sent there as well. Considering 28th September was a Saturday, I just wanted to verify and be informed. Thanks!

Go to the advanced search on VJ. Can't remember the title about summit meeting or something. It was a few months ago I wrote about it on another thread.

Also it was announced by USCIS go to their site and lOok or call them and ask.

ROC I-751

N-400

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.