pleh

Screwed up big time

106 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Romania
Timeline
Somehow this thread went from making sence and being helpful, to a bunch of retarded things being thrown in that had no help for the OP at all :whistle:

u r saying this thread isn't making sense while you failed to be sensible enough to at least perform a double-check on the word 'sence' that you're using to attack me. next time you want to write something that makes sense, please spell it s e n s e, not 'sence'.

Yes I admit some 'retarded things' have been thrown in but to us illegals it's all normal since we do live a retarded and tortured life in the US while you lucky people who were born in here or got married to a USC would simply call it 'retarded'. i wouldn't blaim you and I hope even my arch enemy gets somebody to get married to if he is illegal because the pain is simply over-powering

If you were not "illegal" you would not have to worry about retarded things being thrown at you. your plane not being able to land here anymore in my book is no excuse for you to have become illegal anymore than the fact you wanted to stay here and not take the responsiblity to become legal before finding someone to marry.

vj2.jpgvj.jpg

"VJ Timelines are only an estimate, they are not actual approval dates! They only reflect VJ members. VJ Timelines do not include the thousands of applicants who do not use VJ"

IF YOU ARE NEW TO THE SITE, PLEASE READ THE GUIDES BEFORE ASKING ALOT OF QUESTIONS. THE GUIDES ARE VERY HELPFUL AND WILL SAVE YOU ALOT OF TIME!

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Canada
Timeline

could it be possible that our dear friend cessna is a......TROLL??????

no one can be this stupid....i mean, really now...can they? his story is just too fantastic!

then again, maybe someone CAN be this stupid...and i rarely use that word.

personally i think he needs some serious :help:

Teaching is the essential profession...the one that makes ALL other professions possible - David Haselkorn

Timeline

believe it or not, i think hes this stupid :) and now he wants to run away from his pregnant g/f to finland and marry someone there. hmmm i think hes been listening to too many tupac songs.

and darnit, i would have also loved to see some Vanilla Ice quotes :thumbs:

and your brothers wife is your aunt? wow, thats just gross :lol:

Edited by Ionescu

vj2.jpgvj.jpg

"VJ Timelines are only an estimate, they are not actual approval dates! They only reflect VJ members. VJ Timelines do not include the thousands of applicants who do not use VJ"

IF YOU ARE NEW TO THE SITE, PLEASE READ THE GUIDES BEFORE ASKING ALOT OF QUESTIONS. THE GUIDES ARE VERY HELPFUL AND WILL SAVE YOU ALOT OF TIME!

could it be possible that our dear friend cessna is a......TROLL??????

Oh, I'm nearly certain it is. But it's been the first troll here that's actually made me laugh. Although I think he wouldn't be half as interesting without Pigu and Heishe, so perhaps that's all I love this thread for. :)

UNST0001.gifbritkit.jpgUNKG0001.gif

Filed: Country: India
Timeline

OH MY GOSHHH.

at first I had sympathy towards this mans situation..

but.. dig a hole deep enough.. it will still take a hell of alot of ###### to get yourself out..

If you did have a GF.. and she was PG.. then.. maybe she is working you as well.. to get a husband... and is it quite possible that this baby is not truely yours... .. and thus you are questioning that.. and wish to run while you stlll can.. after all. she is already on the welfare system.. has worked it out.. and .. knows that if she intends on staying on support one way to remain on assistance is to get pregnant..

WHAT I DONT UNDERSTAND> IS>> WHY NO ONE HAS QUESTIONED THE FACT HE STATES his GF has had his children removed from her presence... and told to place them for adoption...

And dont you realize HOW FREKING DIFFICULT it is to have your children taken away from you.. MUCH LESS>.. BE TOLD TO PLACE THEM FOR ADOPTION.... she must have done some serious sheit.. to have them take them kids away...

My mother has worked for CPS (child protective service) for many years... and .. honestly... it will take many many many different things to have a mother removed from teh care of the child... the STATE will do all it can to provide for the mother and child to keep the social status of family ... before ever spliting up the family...

UNLESS the children are in harms way... IE ABUSE....

I think the GF is not as innocent as she is claiming...

and.. I think Cessna.. needs some serious... education on the true rules of the American social structure... and .. this includes the social services division... ..

Love isn't love unless it is expressed;

caring isn't caring unless the other person knows;

sharing isn't sharing unless the other person is included

Timeline
If you did have a GF.. and she was PG.. then.. maybe she is working you as well.. to get a husband... and is it quite possible that this baby is not truely yours... .. and thus you are questioning that.. and wish to run while you stlll can.. after all. she is already on the welfare system.. has worked it out.. and .. knows that if she intends on staying on support one way to remain on assistance is to get pregnant..

I disagree, while his g/f doesnt sound like a winner either, being with him and i dont believe half what comes from him anyway, just bc she is pregnant and on welfare does not mean she is just looking for a husband. There are alot of woman pregnant and on welfare, mainly bc without proper education you cant support yourself let alone children as well without a husband. This does not mean welfare moms are looking for husbands out and out.some yes, but we can not say this one is, we know nothing about her other than what this retard is telling us. who knows, maybe he talked ####### about his g.f to make himself look better, unfortunatly he failed in that. IMO, it is the gf who should be running while she can.

vj2.jpgvj.jpg

Filed: Country: India
Timeline

I agree...

I do understand that just because someone is on welfare.. they are looking for a husband... or Babbies daddy...

I was simply making comment on the fact that .. if she has really had her children removed from her presence.. and she was forced into giving her children up for adoption.... then... by her becoming pg again... her whole story just doesnt smell too sweet..

I try to sympathise with any female... .. especially one that is doing her best for her babes..

I have been a single parent for my children... .. my choice... and.. have pulled myself out of the Victim.. mode.. never got assistance outside of foodstamps ..I went back to university while raising two children alone... no child support.. I worked 3 jobs. granted many were part time.. but I did what I had to .. because I knew I had to improve my life to better that of my babies... .. and.. it irks me when i hear of just one more crying help me... or the system did this to me.... WAAAAAA> im sorry.. give this guy a bit of cheeze for his whinessss... i just dont buy it anymore..

Love isn't love unless it is expressed;

caring isn't caring unless the other person knows;

sharing isn't sharing unless the other person is included

Timeline

I know, and i just think given this guys posts, he might have made his gf out to be worse than she is. i dont see why shed be forced to give her kids up for adoption, unless shes a horrible drug addict or abusive or neglectful, and if thats the case, why would anyone want to marry her and get her preg again.

I dont think the poster is honest in anything he says anyway.

vj2.jpgvj.jpg

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: England
Timeline
I know, and i just think given this guys posts, he might have made his gf out to be worse than she is. i dont see why shed be forced to give her kids up for adoption, unless shes a horrible drug addict or abusive or neglectful, and if thats the case, why would anyone want to marry her and get her preg again.

I dont think the poster is honest in anything he says anyway.

He said she was forced to give up her kids, but then he says she's still taking care of them because they haven't been adopted yet. So who knows.

I don't blame him for being scared of Bangladesh, though.

signature here

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: England
Timeline
i think from now on i ud just keep my retarded mouth shut and read what others are saying instead of describing my problems

...right after this screed!

it doesn't feel good to be laughed at at all nowadays.

Listen, Lil' Bow Wow. If you do not want to be laughed at, do not go on the Internet and say hilarious things.

this would be my very last post in this website

I would be very sad if that happened. I want regular cessna_inspiron updates. Perhaps a whole cessna_inspiron subforum! But maybe you're just 2 fast and 2 furious to stick around :(

(Psst... your brother's wife is your sister-in-law, not your aunt. Unless your family is having a Wacky Incestuous Immigration Fraud Adventure! :energetic:)

OMG ROFLMAO This is the best thread on the entire Internet, nevermind VJ!!! Fax the Police! Fax my job! I need more of this total nonsense. I just can't get enough of such hilarity! :lol:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

In the meantime, sure hope the OP got the help he was looking for before the psycho hijacked the thread!

Filed: Country: Canada
Timeline
In the meantime, sure hope the OP got the help he was looking for before the psycho hijacked the thread!

I agree. :thumbs:

Teaching is the essential profession...the one that makes ALL other professions possible - David Haselkorn

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.