kristinebelle

Notice of Potential Interview Waiver Case

3,441 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Belarus
Timeline

After the 2nd service request they gave me a confirmation sort of # T1BxxxxxxxxxMSC but on my first service request the number was T1BxxxxxxxxxMAN which i believe the last letters stands for MANCHESTER which is my local field office. Whats goin on? Whats msc?

I had a similar situation! On my 1st SR referral number was T1xxxxxxxPRO. I've never gotten any answer on this request. In a month I did my 2nd SR referral number -T1xxxxxxMSC, in a couple of days I've got an answer "due to workload.. USCIS anticipates a delay...". So I figured out in my 1st SR PRO means Providence my local field office. Apparently T1 thinks my case is in my local office (they usually tell that), that's why T1 assigned it to PRO office and I didn't get an answer cause they don't have my case! In my 2nd SR T1 was more experienced and addressed it to MSC, where my case is rotting..

USICS, can you move cases to Anchorage please they are up to August 20th..thank you. that is all.

Pittsburgh are dealing with July 4th cases as of Dec 31st. I think there are even offices dealing with cases even earlier that that. Nice polite message though, bought a nice warm fussy feeling inside of me! lol :)

It only takes one outlandishly early date processing to push these dates out into impossible territory. Our case is at the NYC office (confirmed) with a NOA of 4/3 and they post that they are working on 5/31 almost 2 months ago. When your case gets to a filed office, dates mean nothing there either. Again, who cares what a bunch of idiots (USCIS) post...We haven't in a long time...

Edited by nlhernan

AOS

3/20/14 Sent by lashed

3/25/14 NBC acknowledges recept (date always quoted by Tier 1)

4/3/14 NOA1 Recipt

6/9/14 NOA EAD approved

6/27/14 NPIW letter dated same

12/5/14 First service request (Notice did not receive)

12/9/14 Response says the wait can be as long as 9 - 12 months from date of receipt

1/8/15 Second service request on line (out of processing date) - immediate listed unassigned

1/20/15 Talked with Tier 2 - he files General Inquiry to have NYC field offlce request file

1/23/15 My Case states SR from 1/9/15 is complete, response mailed

1/28/15 Written response from NYC office states case "...remains under active examination..."

1/29/15 Written response from NBC from 1/8/15 SR states "...USCIS anticipates a delay in completing your case..."

2/4/15 Case arrives at the NYC field office

2/24/15 Third service request on line (out of processing date)

3/5/15 Written response from Imperial, CA states " ...we are not able to give you a timeframe..." for approval

3/27/15 Call from IO in Imperial CA FSO, required marriage certificate, FAX it immediately

3/27/15 GC approved!! One day before predicted date...

4/2/15 Welcome to America arrives

4/18/15 Green Card in hand - AOS journey is complete

ROC

12/28/15 I-751 submitted by lawyer

1/12/16 NOA - receipt of application

1/12/17 Submitted Service Request for out of processing time

1/26/17 Response to Service Request - processing hold awaiting security checks

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Belarus
Timeline

Hi guys!

I was reading this topic during last couple weeks, so decided to join you and share my situation! I applied for AOS in May 2014. In August I got NPIW.. I did an infopass in November, had two service request (December, January), multiple times of calling T1, twice T2 and nothing.. Tomorrow I'll have another infopass, don't think it will change something but my husband insists!

I had a similar situation! On my 1st SR referral number was T1xxxxxxxPRO. I've never gotten any answer on this request. In a month I did my 2nd SR referral number -T1xxxxxxMSC, in a couple of days I've got an answer "due to workload.. USCIS anticipates a delay...". So I figured out in my 1st SR PRO means Providence my local field office. Apparently T1 thinks my case is in my local office (they usually tell that), that's why T1 assigned it to PRO office and I didn't get an answer cause they don't have my case! In my 2nd SR T1 was more experienced and addressed it to MSC, where my case is rotting..

It is possible that USCIS might for the first time being honest, that is that maybe now they are admitting that cases are fettered in Misery in Missouri and actually issuing MSC suffixes instead of the ruse that our local field offices have anything to do with our cases until they are physically transferred after 10 months or so...That's what I said, 10 months and with the number of early to mid-March cases still outstanding, cases may rot in Lee's Summit even longer before transfer...

AOS

3/20/14 Sent by lashed

4/3/14 NOA1 Recipt

6/9/14 NOA EAD approved

12/9/14 Response says the wait can be as long as 9 - 12 months from date of receipt

1/8/15 Second service request on line (out of processing date) - immediate listed unassigned

1/20/15 Talked with Tier 2 - he files General Inquiry to have NYC field offlce request file

1/28/15 Written response from NYC office states case "...remains under active examination..."

1/29/15 Written response from NBC from 1/8/15 SR states "...USCIS anticipates a delay in completing your case..."

3/5/15 Written response from Imperial, CA states " ...we are not able to give you a timeframe..." for approval

3/27/15 Call from IO in Imperial CA FSO, required marriage certificate, FAX it immediately

ROC

As of tomorrow, our case was received by USCIS 11 months ago. So to celebrate the occasion, we submitted our third SR for out of processing date...Makes me feel so warm inside...

AOS

3/20/14 Sent by lashed

4/3/14 NOA1 Recipt

6/9/14 NOA EAD approved

ROC

####### I got it the wrong way around, August is better than July, see what this process does to me!! I am shadow of my former self as you can see from my most recent picture!!attachicon.gifimages.png

I think there was a misunderstanding. Manchester is processing files from July 18th.

Yeah I realised that I think you missed my post above a few mins later!!

Removal of Conditions..  TICK TOCK, TICK TOCK

Time to reset the tick tock clock again.   Roll my eyes.

GC  Conditional date:  05/26/2015

N400.  Application:      02/28/2018       

Biometrics:                    02/22/2018

Waiting............    Roll my eyes again :(

USA citizen as of 25th of July 2018. :)

As of tomorrow, our case was received by USCIS 11 months ago. So to celebrate the occasion, we submitted our third SR for out of processing date...Makes me feel so warm inside...

Awww that warms the "cockles of my heart" too! In a month in will be your first year anniversary, are you going to order a cake, champagne and flowers?

Awww that warms the "cockles of my heart" too! In a month in will be your first year anniversary, are you going to order a cake, champagne and flowers?

I'm thinking about sending USCIS a thank you card and a box of chocolates for the privilege of being allowed to be jerked around by such a nice bunch o' people for a year on that anniversary. I could say other things but it could get me in trouble, so i won't...

AOS

3/20/14 Sent by lashed

4/3/14 NOA1 Recipt

6/9/14 NOA EAD approved

ROC

I'm thinking about sending USCIS a thank you card and a box of chocolates for the privilege of being allowed to be jerked around by such a nice bunch o' people for a year on that anniversary. I could say other things but it could get me in trouble, so i won't...

Best not, but I don't blame you venting your frustration about the process, I actually don't blame any one about getting frustrated and wanting to bang their heads' against a brick wall.

If you sent a card it would probably get it's own NOA1 , rfe and require a medical! :jest:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Netherlands
Timeline

We received our NPIWC letter too. Another count down, or should we stop counting and just let it be, lol

09/30/2014 - Point of Entry 'Vancouver International Airport'

10/09/2014 - Married

10/18/2014 - Filed for AOS/EAD/AP

10/23/2014 - 3x NOA1 text/emails received

11/18/2014 - Case Suspended (RFE is on its way :()

11/25/2014 - Biometrics

12/02/2014 - Response on initial request for evidence was received (case status should be updated before 01/31/2015)

01/27/2015 - EAD/AP card in production and should be mailed to given address.

01/31/2015 - Received EAD/AP Combo card by mail :D

02/18/2015 - Received Notice of Potential Interview Waiver Case :ranting:

06/22/2015 - Received Welcome Letter & AOS approved :goofy:

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Australia
Timeline

We received our NPIWC letter too. Another count down, or should we stop counting and just let it be, lol

Welcome! We applied the same day so I'm gonna stalk your timeline til something is issued! Hahaha

05-18-2022: Filed N-400 online. Received online NOA and Biometrics re-use.

06-03-2022: Interview scheduled (online notice).

06-10-2022: Interview letter received via USPS.

07-11-2022: Naturalization Interview

Click here for my full timeline of K1, AOS, ROC, and Naturalization
:time:--> http://www.visajourney.com/timeline/

Welcome....Hmmm, Long Beach...When I first moved there many, many, many moons ago it was the "...home of the newlywed and the nearly dead..." Been a while.

If some of us sound cranky and cynical, it's because we are. We've been in the USCIS water so long we have barnacles growing in places where they shouldn't; tends to make you irritable. Enjoy and hope you time here is shorter...but don't bet the farm on it...

AOS

3/20/14 Sent by lashed

4/3/14 NOA1 Recipt

6/9/14 NOA EAD approved

ROC

I wonder if my wife and I could have a second baby by the time I get my green card. I had my first in August 2014. Had one in the green card wait.

Edited by KVE

Previous Visa & EAD/AP Timeline

K-1 Visa Timeline

22 March 2014 - Sent I-129F

See timeline for data in between these dates.

24 June 2014 - Interview

25 June 2014 - CEAC Status: Administrative Processing

26 June 2014 - CEAC Status: Issued

01 July 2014 - Received Visa

POE & Marriage

03 July 2014 - POE (BWI airport)

14 July 2014 - Marriage

Advanced Parole (I131)Timeline
21 July 2014 - Sent off
23 July 2014 - Initial Review - Received
31 July 2014 - NOA1 Received
27 September 2014 - EAD Combo Card Received

Employment Authorisation (I765) Timeline
21 July 2014 - Sent off
23 July 2014 - Initial Review - Received
30 July 2014 - NOA1 Received
20 September 2014 - Card in Production Update
22 September 2014 - Card in Production Update Again
25 September 2014 - Card Sent Update (Another update came later that day with USPS tracking code)
27 September 2014 - Card Received

Adjustment of Status (I-148) Timeline
21 July 2014 - Sent off
24 July 2014 - Acceptance - Fingerprint fee accepted and case processed at Nebraska Service Center
30 July 2014 - NOA1 Received
26 August 2014 - Biometrics Done
12 November 2014 - Notification of Potential Interview Waiver (NPIW) Received
26 March 2014 - Cleveland Field Office is requesting my file from NBC.
23 April 2014 - Green Card Ordered!

Avatar Photo by Henry Mühlpfordt / CC-BY

I wonder if my wife and I could have a second baby by the time I get my green card. I had my first in August 2014. Had one in the green card wait.

Funnily enough I was thinking that the other day. You could have a couple of babies in the interim period, especially if you have twins and then you will probably get an rfe for not mentioning them on the original form. ha ha ha ha. This is just crazy! No other word than crazy!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

One more week and it is a full year since the NOA1 receipt date for my husband's AOS. How should we celebrate the fact that he doesn't have a green card yet? I am thinking that filing another service request is the perfect celebration. :bonk:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.