linakajt

September 2013 I-130 Filers

4,184 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Thanks, hon.. I want all of us to get approved at the same time though! I really do! :)

Good luck, everyone!

See my status- my magic worked! :D

Told ya! Be positive Pancake, you guys WILL get through NSC, hopefully sooner than later! :-)

10/28/13-I-130 Sent via USPS to Chicago Lock Box from Abroad

11/01/13-I-130 received at facility

11/12/13-Contacted Chicago Lock box to find info on our petition and was told it is being returned.

11/14/13-Received package back from Lock Box with RFE to resend it with correct filing fee.

(Money Order not drawn on US account)

11/25/13-I-130 Sent via USPS to Chicago Lock Box from Abroad with correct method of payment.

12/06/13-Received NOA1 via Email stating our case has been transferred to Nebraska Service Center.

12/12/13-Checked USCIS site for Case Status. Seen our case is in initial Review.

12/16/13-Received Hardcopy NOA1 in mail.

Feb 5-crossed border to US to see hubs and son off at airport. Flew to CA to establish domicile.

Feb 11-Case touched to update hub's change of address

Fabulous idea!!! Ha!

I imagine its for more evidence of a bona fide marriage. I hardly sent anything in with the k3 paperwork, just some basics. I sent all the good stuff with the i130 packet that I sent off! I have no idea what to do with it haha. If my i130 moves along shortly with no problems, then I'll probably just skip the k3. I was just really hoping the k3 would come through so hubby could be here in July for the big day with no issues! Now we'll have to test our luck with VWP and customs...sigh..lol

We're in the same boat, our 'offcial' wedding is in Oct, hoping to be done by then for the same reason, you'll have to keep us posted =-) We were told not to bother with the k3 by the attorney though so the CR-1 is all we got

Course a birth is a bigger deal then a wedding, best of luck to you!

IR-1/CR-1 Visa

Event Date

Service Center : National Benefits Center

Consulate : Sydney, Australia

Marriage (if applicable): 2013-08-25

I-130 Sent : 2013-09-14

I-130 NOA1 : 2013-09-27

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

My case was transferred to TSC on 02/27/14 and I still have not heard anything from them. Why is it taking them so long to get some approvals going! Come on Texas!ranting33va.gifranting33va.gifranting33va.gif

Just received my third transfer message. I'm curious if the first one is "Hey we're moving this", then "Hey it's in the mail", followed by "Hey, it arrived."

bucket-off.gif
Acceptance
bucket-off.gif
Initial Review
bucket-off.gif
Decision
bucket-on.gif
Post Decision Activity
Post Decision Activity

On March 12, 2014, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I130 IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR RELATIVE, FIANCE(E), OR ORPHAN. Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service at 1-800-375-5283.

For approved applications/petitions, post-decision activity may include USCIS sending notification of the approved application/petition to the National Visa Center or the Department of State. For denied applications/petitions, post-decision activity may include the processing of an appeal and/or motions to reopen or reconsider and revocations.

Congrats my fellow 17th filer!!! smile.png

YOU R THE NEXT MY FRIEND,,I M PRAYING FOR YOU,,,,dancin5hr.gifdancin5hr.gifdancin5hr.gifdancin5hr.gifdancin5hr.gif

08/30/2013 Wedding

09/15/2013 Sent I-130

09/17/2013 NOA1 in mail (PD 09/17 NBC)

03/3/2014 Transfer to CSC

03/12/2014 I-130 approved! NOA2

xx/xx/2014 nvcrofl.gifrofl.gifrofl.gifrofl.gifrofl.gif

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Very happy for you Anna y Marcos. :-) enjoy the moment and get ready for NVC!!

10/28/13-I-130 Sent via USPS to Chicago Lock Box from Abroad

11/01/13-I-130 received at facility

11/12/13-Contacted Chicago Lock box to find info on our petition and was told it is being returned.

11/14/13-Received package back from Lock Box with RFE to resend it with correct filing fee.

(Money Order not drawn on US account)

11/25/13-I-130 Sent via USPS to Chicago Lock Box from Abroad with correct method of payment.

12/06/13-Received NOA1 via Email stating our case has been transferred to Nebraska Service Center.

12/12/13-Checked USCIS site for Case Status. Seen our case is in initial Review.

12/16/13-Received Hardcopy NOA1 in mail.

Feb 5-crossed border to US to see hubs and son off at airport. Flew to CA to establish domicile.

Feb 11-Case touched to update hub's change of address

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.