SAT

The SteveAndTiff Stupremacy

3,058 posts in this topic

I'm really tempted to be passive aggressive and leave a note on their car. Hubs said he was surprised it woke me up and said it wasn't that loud.

I'm surrounded by weird neighbours honestly. The lady next door ALWAYS leaves her garbage and recycle bins out, including some weird box for the UPS and FedEx guys. there is a clause in the rental agreement saying you can only put out your garbage for pick up from 6pm - 8pm and the can must be back inside by 9am the next day.

The people upstairs, who are night owls, rarely leave but don't seem to mind having people over on the weekend who drop cigarette butts onto my patio.

The other neighbour always leaves his morning paper on the driveway. 3-4 days of them pile up before he does anything with it. Or maybe it's the grounds people who do something? They never seem to clean the little walk way to the front doors either so I'm stuck sweeping it.

You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose.  - Dr. Seuss

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

grrr. no sleep overnight. wrenched knee , asked for reschedule at GUZ IV and now headed off to hospital to get some knee surgery. I'm hoping for 30 to 45 days out, on the new interview appointment.

Y'all keep it cheesy !

Ouch! Good luck with the surgery.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Malaysia
Timeline

Despite the opinion of some, retail is hard work. Standing on your feet for 8 hour periods BLOWS. I know that feel, niki.

Blowing for 8 hr periods is even harder work :)

Tiff does laundry 24/7

Timeline

Nik why wouldn't they need you on the weekends more?

You need another child to focus on, or else she will be spoilt rotten!

I wish I woulda had Irish twins. But she should have a sibling.

I try my best not to spoil her. She's well behaved, never an embarrassment...so far....

Timeline

I'm really tempted to be passive aggressive and leave a note on their car. Hubs said he was surprised it woke me up and said it wasn't that loud.

I'm surrounded by weird neighbours honestly. The lady next door ALWAYS leaves her garbage and recycle bins out, including some weird box for the UPS and FedEx guys. there is a clause in the rental agreement saying you can only put out your garbage for pick up from 6pm - 8pm and the can must be back inside by 9am the next day.

The people upstairs, who are night owls, rarely leave but don't seem to mind having people over on the weekend who drop cigarette butts onto my patio.

The other neighbour always leaves his morning paper on the driveway. 3-4 days of them pile up before he does anything with it. Or maybe it's the grounds people who do something? They never seem to clean the little walk way to the front doors either so I'm stuck sweeping it.

Oh dear, you wouldn't like me for a neighbour. I always do my washing after 11 pm, as I don't get home earlier than that.

Timeline

Nik why wouldn't they need you on the weekends more?

I wish I woulda had Irish twins. But she should have a sibling.

I try my best not to spoil her. She's well behaved, never an embarrassment...so far....

She will find it hard getting a boyfriend and getting married after you have raised her expectations so high - lol

Timeline

Ok ok.....it's times to play.....

"Steve's Wednesday morning think tank".....

Subject; Tiffany's good cousin, the one that came on an F1 and is an electrician apprentice and Columbia U student.

Poor kid is 25, became infatuated with a broad from china. She dated him for 2 weeks. His first GF ever. She left him. Poor guy is in tears. Break up is 3 days old. What do you tell this guy?

She will find it hard getting a boyfriend and getting married after you have raised her expectations so high - lol

I hope I'm a great Daddy :)

Timeline

Oh dear, you wouldn't like me for a neighbour. I always do my washing after 11 pm, as I don't get home earlier than that.

And why don't you get home til after 11? Young lady?

Timeline

Subject; Tiffany's good cousin, the one that came on an F1 and is an electrician apprentice and Columbia U student.

Poor kid is 25, became infatuated with a broad from china. She dated him for 2 weeks. His first GF ever. She left him. Poor guy is in tears. Break up is 3 days old. What do you tell this guy?

I hope I'm a great Daddy :)

Tell he is lucky- he could have got throat cancer.

As for your daughter, I hope you are a bad father for her sake. You don't want her to be an old maid surely?

And why don't you get home til after 11? Young lady?

Living the life, dude!

Timeline

Tell he is lucky- he could have got throat cancer.

As for your daughter, I hope you are a bad father for her sake. You don't want her to be an old maid surely?

Living the life, dude!

Hm.....I don't ever remember frenchy cracking a one- liner.......

Professor where ya been man.......?

Just busy at work and home. I've got two machines under going debug on the shop floor now. I'm only getting the chance to sneak in now, because one is waiting on some parts now, and the other is getting some wiring changes completed.

Take him out a buy him a woman for the night. He'll be over it by morning and thanking you.

Is there a word for when someone hates everything about someone just because of their political party? If there's not, there should be one.

K1 from the Philippines
Arrival : 2011-09-08
Married : 2011-10-15
AOS
Date Card Received : 2012-07-13
EAD
Date Card Received : 2012-02-04

Sent ROC : 4-1-2014
Noa1 : 4-2-2014
Bio Complete : 4-18-2014
Approved : 6-24-2014

N-400 sent 2-13-2016