MichaelJeanelle

February Not Approved yet :(

15 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

I have seen so much people being approve and it makes me feel so hopeless that Ours might not get approve. Although I have so happy for everyone who got it because i know how hard it must have been to be so far away from your love ones. I have filed mine since January 31st and They kept telling me it wont get approve after 5months and its almost 6months and they still keep telling me the same thing. What should I do? Calling the USCIS is not doing anything and I am patiently waiting. Even my fiance back home in the Philippines is feeling so sad being all alone there.

File E-Request if your case is more than 5 months.

New Journey AOS:

My fiancee came to US on the 8th of March, 2014 under K-1 visa at Newark, NJ Airport for POE.

Applied Social Security Number on the 10 of March, 2014.

Married on the 13th of March, 2014.

Sent I-485, I-765, and I-131 on the 15th of March, 2014.

Received EAD on June 7, 2014.

Received Notice of Potential Interview Waiver on July 1, 2014 date 6/27

Contacted Ombudsman on 01/12/2015.

Ombudsman contacted USCIS on 02/20/2015.

Ombudsman sent a follow up to USCIS on 03/18/2015.

I-485 approved on 03/31/2015 ( we ordered your card).

Welcome notice was mailed on 04/01/2015.

Received Welcome Notice on 04/08/2015.

Card was mailed to me/picked up by USPS on 04/08/2015.

Received GC on 4/10/2015.

Prediction 04/08/2015

Timeline

They Have mentioned about doing that but they told me to wait for 6 months :( I dont know if they are just making excuses :( so I have to call them again this August 1st

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Romania
Timeline

You should file the request as soon as possible otherwise I don't think they are going to do anything.I say this because that's what happened to me.I filled the request,I called 4 times,I filed a complain with the ombusdman and finnaly I got my NOA2(Noa1 Jan 30 CSC)

So my advice is to do the request right now and keep calling them,I'm sure you are going to get the NOA2 soon;)

Good luck;)

Timeline

It is understandable if your Service Center is Vermont then transfered to Texas but being your Service Center is California, It is unusual that your case is not approved yet. Better call USCIS and ask for tier 2 rep so you can follow up whats going on. Good luck!

Timeline

They Have mentioned about doing that but  they told me to wait for 6 months :( I dont know if they are just making excuses :( so I have to call them again this August 1st

Do the e-request online, USCIS website. I also requested last Feb 19 and they replied to wait for 30 days. Good luck to all of us!

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

My case has past the 5 month mark July 4 and I called last week and spoke to a tier 2 rep and they said California service center is behind but they placed a request for case status and they told me to call back in 3 weeks. I'm hoping to hear good news but keep calling.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Mine only just got approved couple of weeks back and I sent mine off in January so I wouldn't worry too much

Submitted k1 visa petition - January 20th,2013NOA1 - February 2nd 2013NOA2 - June 20th 2013Medical - August 14th 2013<p>Interview - October 4th
Moved to California January 8th smile.png

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

I feel your pain. Its undeniably frustrating when you see approvals for NOA1 dates 2, 4, 6 weeks after yours mellow.png

We're in the same boat... VSC March 7th filer, and seemingly EVERY ONE ELSE in March VSC was transfered to Texas and approved in June/July. Even April filers. I'm feeling so helpless. We hit our 5 months of waiting in one week.

Best of luck!

12.27.10 We met in Vegas

05.31.12 Engaged... in Vegas =)

K1
03.02.13 I-129F sent to TX
03.07.13 NOA1 E-mail Notification

08.13.13 NOA2 E-mail Notification (6+ months)

08.29.13 Case arrives at MTL Consulate

09.13.13 Packet 3 arrives

09.17.13 Packet 3 is accetped at MTL (confirmed via Xpresspost tracking)

09.26.13 Packet 4 arrives

10.22.13 Medical

11.07.13 Interview (Approved!)

11.20.13 VISA/PASSPORT IN HAND!!! (Couriered)

12.26.13 P.O.E. Detroit, MI.

12.31.13 ***WEDDING***

AOS

02.25.14 NOA1 for AOS, EAD & AP

03.xx.14 RFE (mid-March)

03.21.14 Biometrics

04.21.14 RFE docs received & AOS case touched

05.22.14 EAD/AP approved

05.31.14 EAD/AP received

06.09.14 Notice of Potential Interview Waiver Case (projected additional wait of 6 months)

07.30.14 Notice that my Permanent Resident status has been registered!!!

08.05.14 Card/Document Production

08.07.14 GREEN CARD IN HAND =)

Timeline

Already Did And I am still hoping for their reply or when I can call them again :)

You should file the request as soon as possible otherwise I don't think they are going to do anything.I say this because that's what happened to me.I filled the request,I called 4 times,I filed a complain with the ombusdman and finnaly I got my NOA2(Noa1 Jan 30 CSC)

So my advice is to do the request right now and keep calling them,I'm sure you are going to get the NOA2 soon;)

Good luck;)

I already did Emi and They are taking so long >.< But thank you for your reply and I hope soo too Goodluck to you as well and God Bless :)

It is understandable if your Service Center is Vermont then transfered to Texas but being your Service Center is California, It is unusual that your case is not approved yet. Better call USCIS and ask for tier 2 rep so you can follow up whats going on. Good luck!

Thank You Leo and Reyn I Hope they get back to me soon but I am not sure whats going on they keep saying they are delayed but seeing some of the people its kinda hard to believe they are I think it just depend who is doing our papers and checking the background and all >.< but thank you and I will do my best Good luck to us and God Bless

Thank You Leo and Reyn I Hope they get back to me soon but I am not sure whats going on they keep saying they are delayed but seeing some of the people its kinda hard to believe they are I think it just depend who is doing our papers and checking the background and all >.< but thank you and I will do my best Good luck to us and God Bless

Do the e-request online, USCIS website. I also requested last Feb 19 and they replied to wait for 30 days. Good luck to all of us!

I filed it online and I have to call again to make sure they got it but thank you rm love dc I hope they get back to us soon and Good luck to us all indeed and God Bless Thank you

Timeline

My case has past the 5 month mark July 4 and I called last week and spoke to a tier 2 rep and they said California service center is behind but they placed a request for case status and they told me to call back in 3 weeks. I'm hoping to hear good news but keep calling.

Not sure if my first comment went through But i want to reply to everyone as much as I can and thank you for your reply I just hope we get our Approval soon goodluck to us all and God Bless :)

I feel your pain. Its undeniably frustrating when you see approvals for NOA1 dates 2, 4, 6 weeks after yours mellow.png

We're in the same boat... VSC March 7th filer, and seemingly EVERY ONE ELSE in March VSC was transfered to Texas and approved in June/July. Even April filers. I'm feeling so helpless. We hit our 5 months of waiting in one week.

Best of luck!

:( I know right its so hard to be far away from your love one but All we can do is remain patient and wait for our turn Good luck to us indeed and God bless us all :) Thanks for replying and Be strong :)

• 5 weeks later...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.