347 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Lebanon
Timeline

I think it's about time we got a July 2013 filers thread going, don't you all? smile.png

I'll get the ball rolling: I mailed out my AoS (adjusting from K1) on 06/28/2013. Receipt date was 07/03/2013. Got the biometrics interview scheduled for 08/01/2013 which is in less than a week.

Hoping for a smooth and hopefully fast process, though I could care less cause my now-wife is with me and that's all that matters biggrin.pngbiggrin.png

AOS packet sent July 15 and was received the following day. NOA was received 3 days after on July 18 and was received in the mail on monday, July 22. No schedule for biometrics yet though I am hoping it will arrive in the mail within this week or next week. *crossing my fingers*

Sein oder Nichtsein, das ist heir die Frage.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Greece
Timeline

July fillers here too!

Sent on July 15th

Received on July 16th

NOA on July 18th and biometrics scheduled for August 13th.

Your I-129f was approved in 85 days from your NOA1 date.

Your interview took 225 days from your I-129F NOA1 date.

AOS

NOA1: 07/18/13

Biometrics: 08/13/13

EAD/AP approved: 09/17/13

AOS Interview: 10/10/13 (approved)

July fillers here too!

Sent on July 15th

Received on July 16th

Wow, we have identical timelines. Let's hope they keep it up to speed and hopefully we'll have our GCs by November!

Sein oder Nichtsein, das ist heir die Frage.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Greece
Timeline

Wow, we have identical timelines. Let's hope they keep it up to speed and hopefully we'll have our GCs by November!

Fingers crossed, although I'm more interested in receiving the EAD as soon as possible and start looking for a job! smile.png

Your I-129f was approved in 85 days from your NOA1 date.

Your interview took 225 days from your I-129F NOA1 date.

AOS

NOA1: 07/18/13

Biometrics: 08/13/13

EAD/AP approved: 09/17/13

AOS Interview: 10/10/13 (approved)

Hi!

Adjusting from K1 too. Sent application July 11, received July 17 and 20, NOA1 is from July 22. Biometrics appointment is for August 13.

Mine is still at NBC, hoping they send it to the local office for faster processing.

I can do all this through him who gives me strength.

Philippians 4:13

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10747;0/st/20120905/e/NOA+1/dt/2/k/d716/event.png

July fillers here too!

Sent on July 15th

Received on July 16th

Wow - mine is completely identical also.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ecuador
Timeline

Hello July Filers!

K-1 visa AOS here. USCIS recieved our packet on July 22. Have not got our paper NOA1 yet. Is it normal that on our case status on uscis.gov says that they recieved our application for i-765 work authorization and nothing about AOS (i485)??? Thank you and good luck and quick responses to everyone! Also, is there a flow chart for the AOS process...have not found one yet.

Filed: Timeline

Mine is the same.

Walked in for biometrics today.

July fillers here too!

Sent on July 15th

Received on July 16th

Timeline (concurrent I-130, I-485, & I-765)

7/15/2013 - sent package via USPS express mail to Chicago FABS

7/16/2013 - package delivered

7/18/2013 - received acceptance emails and text

7/22/2013 - received notice of acceptance

7/27/2013 - received biometrics notice

7/31/2013 - walked-in biometrics. It was scheduled on Aug 13.

8/27/2013 - I485 changed to Testing and Interview.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.