romio113

is that a false checklist ??????????

15 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Tunisia
Timeline
INSTRUCTIONS FOR: ME

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

______CORRESPONDENCE INSTRUCTIONS:_________________________________

When responding to the National Visa Center, please include the bar code sheet that came with this

letter. Failure to include the bar code sheet may cause a delay in the processing of your case. The bar

code sheet should be placed on top of all documents being submitted for this case and mailed to the

address provided.

______1 - IMMIGRANT VISA APPLICATION PART 1:_______________________

The National Visa Center is waiting for an Immigrant Visa Application to be submitted for this case.

The Principal Applicant and any other Applicants who will be accompanying him or her to the United

States must now download and complete an Immigrant Visa Application; please visit the following

website for instructions:

http://immigrantvisas.state.gov (click on the link for "submit Visa application and civil documents")

Please submit the Immigrant Visa Application form(s) and required supporting documents for each

Applicant in one package to the National Visa Center; sending this information separately will delay

your visa.

______F - FINANCIAL EVIDENCE:______________________________________

A review of the I-864, I-864EZ, I-864W or I-864A (if applicable) Affidavit of Support form and

supporting documents that you submitted has revealed that you have provided incomplete information in

your response or you have not responded to some questions.

Please pay specific attention to the questions marked in the attached I-864/A checklist. You will need to

complete and submit a new form with the changes noted on the attached checklist.

You will need to follow the instructions for the Affidavit of Support (I-864) that are posted on the

Department of State website at the following address:

www.ImmigrantVisas.state.gov. From there, you can fill out a new form online, print the new

completed form and mail it to NVC. If you are the Petitioner, please read all instructions and complete

the correct form to submit to NVC. An Affidavit of Support form is required to be submitted from the

Petitioner on each case regardless of his/her income level.

NVC will hold this case until you send us these needed items. When you return the documents to NVC,

please make sure that the documents submitted are in the correct order and stapled together, as stated in

the I-864 Important Notice instructions.

When responding to the National Visa Center, please include the bar code sheet that came with this

letter. Failure to include the bar code sheet may cause a delay in the processing of your case. The bar

code sheet should be placed on top of all documents being submitted for this case and mailed to the

address provided.

WHAT DO I NEED TO DO HERE ?

ANYONE HAD SOMETHING LIKE THAT ?

PLEASE FEEL FREE SHARING YOUR OPINION AND IDEA

Edited by romio113

Hi! There should be a specific instruction from NVC for the part of the AOS that they want you to correct. It should be the last page of the PDF that NVC emailed you. If you include that part here, people will be more able to help you. smile.png

Have you submitted the IV packet already?

For our full timeline, please see "About Me".

N-400

02-18-2017 - Submitted to USCIS Dallas, TX

02-25-2017 - NOA

03-05-2017 - NOA for Biometrics

03-21-2017 - Biometrics

12-21-2017 - In Line for Interview

03-05-2018 - Received text & email notifications that interview was scheduled. 

03-10-2018 - Received interview letter by mail. 

04-13-2018 - Interview

This is is a checklist not and RFE and I'm not sure exactly what it's asking you to fix. It looks like your AOS was reviewed but you did not submit the financial information to accompany the I-864 however there is nothing really marked off. What did you send with in your AOS package?

You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose.  - Dr. Seuss

Timeline

yes that's true the rest of the pdf there is what my wife need to do i mean the i 864 mistakes that she need to correct

the only thing is i am not sure if they are asking me here to send them original doc or not i mean (birth cer///marriage contract///police report) because they already went to the uscis

and i already explained that on this link on VJ http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/441846-original-documents-heeeelp-merged/

so i dont know if i should sent them original doc with the AOS package because i already got original documents again in my country

That checklist is in line with them reviewing your AOS packet. The part regarding the IV packet is a false checklist.

If you submitted both your AOS and IV packets at the same time, you or your wife might want to call NVC today to check if your IV packet has been reviewed already. If it has been reviewed already, the operator can tell you if it has been accepted or if you're getting another checklist for the original documents. If they want the originals, you can send it in already but remember to include the IV bar code page from the payment portal with it if you don't want to wait for NVC's email with the checklist bar code page anymore.

I suggest you read posts 1 & 2 of this thread to help you understand the process further. It states there what I mean about false checklist. smile.png

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/439000-nvc-filers-july-2013/

For our full timeline, please see "About Me".

N-400

02-18-2017 - Submitted to USCIS Dallas, TX

02-25-2017 - NOA

03-05-2017 - NOA for Biometrics

03-21-2017 - Biometrics

12-21-2017 - In Line for Interview

03-05-2018 - Received text & email notifications that interview was scheduled. 

03-10-2018 - Received interview letter by mail. 

04-13-2018 - Interview

INSTRUCTIONS FOR: ME
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
______CORRESPONDENCE INSTRUCTIONS:_________________________________
address provided.
The National Visa Center is waiting for an Immigrant Visa Application to be submitted for this case.
The Principal Applicant and any other Applicants who will be accompanying him or her to the United
States must now download and complete an Immigrant Visa Application; please visit the following
http://immigrantvisas.state.gov (click on the link for "submit Visa application and civil documents")
Please submit the Immigrant Visa Application form(s) and required supporting documents for each
Applicant in one package to the National Visa Center; sending this information separately will delay
your visa.

THIS is a false checklist.. it means they have reviewed your AOS. It is not asking for anything specific.

Also the second part doesn't look to have anything specifically you're supposed to fix. So it's possible it's also a false checklist and they reviewed your IV package.

The best thing to do is call the NVC and inquire.

I suggest you read posts 1 & 2 of this thread to help you understand the process further. It states there what I mean about false checklist. smile.png

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/439000-nvc-filers-july-2013/

good.gifgood.gifgood.gif

You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose.  - Dr. Seuss

Timeline

we called them and they said the same thing and now we moved on to sent them another package include our original doc , affidavit of support , financial evidence and thats all so hopefully that time will be perfect

we asked them about the ds-230 and they said they processing it so it wont review on the system just after 4 weeks starting from the day i sent it.....

sent it july 7 2013

delivered july 12 2013

when can i expect to receive an email from them about the ds-230?

is the checklist package taking the same amount of time as the normal package O-o and how long?,

than you guys i appreciate your help

Timeline

your visa.

______F - FINANCIAL EVIDENCE:______________________________________

A review of the I-864, I-864EZ, I-864W or I-864A (if applicable) Affidavit of Support form and

supporting documents that you submitted has revealed that you have provided incomplete information in

your response or you have not responded to some questions.

Please pay specific attention to the questions marked in the attached I-864/A checklist. You will need to

complete and submit a new form with the changes noted on the attached checklist.

You will need to follow the instructions for the Affidavit of Support (I-864) that are posted on the

Department of State website at the following address:

www.ImmigrantVisas.state.gov. From there, you can fill out a new form online, print the new

completed form and mail it to NVC. If you are the Petitioner, please read all instructions and complete

the correct form to submit to NVC. An Affidavit of Support form is required to be submitted from the

Petitioner on each case regardless of his/her income level.

NVC will hold this case until you send us these needed items. When you return the documents to NVC,

please make sure that the documents submitted are in the correct order and stapled together, as stated in

the I-864 Important Notice instructions.

address provided.

Form I-864, Affidavit of Support, & Financial Evidence

Checklist)

Please review the instructions below then refer to the final page of this checklist for mailing

instructions.

I-864, Affidavit of Support Checklist

[x] Please complete and submit Form I-864 (Affidavit of Support). You can download the form and instructions at

htttp://www.uscis.gov/i-864.

[x] Please complete/print and sign your form in black ink.

[x]

In Part 1. Basis for Filing Affidavit of Support, please correct the following...

[x]

In Part 2. Information on the Principal Immigrant, please correct the following...

[x]

In Part 3, Information on the Immigrant(s) You are sponsoring, please correct the following...

[x]

In Part 4. Information on the Sponsor, please correct the following...

[x]

In Part 5. Sponsor's Household Size, please correct the following...

[x]

In Part 6. Sponsor's Income and Employment, please correct the following...

[x]

In Part 8, Sponsor's Contract, please correct the following...

[x]

In Part 9, Information of Preparer, please correct the following

please help

You can inquire and confirm to NVC by calling them if what you got is a false checklist.

If it is a false one they will tell you to just disregard but if its true, you have to comply and send the corrected one. Don't forget to include the bar coded sheet that came with that letter.

All the petitioner is required to submit an accomplished Affidavit of Support form from the Petitioner on each case regardless if they have a joint sponsor or of his/her income level.

God bless to your case!

I hope I have helped

Met in person : 2009-02-24
Second visit : 2010-03-12
Married : 2012-07-17
I-130 Sent : 2013-01-23
I-130 NOA1 : 2013-01-28
NOA2 : 2013-05-16

NVC Received : 2013-06-10
Pay AOS Bill : 2013-06-25
Return I 864: 2013-06-26
Return DS 3032: 2013-07-01

Genesis 2:22-24
Then the LORD God made a woman from the rib he had taken out of the man, and he brought her to the man. The man said, "This is now bone of my bones and flesh of my flesh; she shall be called 'woman, ' for she was taken out of man." For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife, and they will become one flesh.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

There is no need for this second thread regarding the same topic as your other thread which is also on the first page.

This looks to be a false checklist if you already sent in the entire packet.

oldlady.gif

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

No that is not a false check list you need to re-do the I-864 form something is not correct and it tells you what is wrong.

[x] Please complete and submit Form I-864 (Affidavit of Support). You can download the form and instructions at
[x]
In Part 1. Basis for Filing Affidavit of Support, please correct the following...
[x]
In Part 2. Information on the Principal Immigrant, please correct the following...
[x]
In Part 3, Information on the Immigrant(s) You are sponsoring, please correct the following...
[x]
[x]
[x]
[x]
[x]
Edited by florida4life

Keep it Real

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

No that is not a false check list you need to re-do the I-864 form something is not correct and it tells you what is wrong.

[x]
[x]
[x]
[x]
[x]
[x]
[x]
[x]

Hm.... I think you're right.

I didn't actually read it.

I just saw so many checks it's usually asking for everything int he packet.

This one is actually asking for corrections.

This is very strange.

oldlady.gif

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Italy
Timeline

Hi I was told when I recieved one of these that where there is an [X] at yes you have to correct them and if it is a black area where you dont see an [X] then no correction need to be made. Your best bet is to Call NVC and ask them what the corrections that have to be made, be specific and dont let them rush you off until you understand the corrections that needs to be made.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

duplicate topics merged

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.