cjmc

Great News for Us !!! Our file has finally been shipped to Manila :-)

36 posts in this topic

Looks like 'cjmc', 'Dustin and Janen' & 'DaRoq' all have the same NOA2 date, but I'm the only one who received the actual letter from the NVC as yet. My Fiancee was also the only one of the girls she talked to at St. Luke's who had it. One girl even asked how she received it so fast. I have no idea, except that I followed the steps 'Hank_' advises and just waited patiently afterward. I never followed up with NVC a second time, and I barely checked yesterday to find my status at CEAC is "Ready" - 40 days before the interview.

Go figure...

We might get the NVC Letter after the interview - lol. NVC didn't receive our case until Friday. We got caught up in the VSC to TSC transfer nightmare and they didn't mail our case to NVC until July 10th. Glad that is over haha.

I checked DHL and our case is on it's way to Hong Kong now. It should be in Manila by Friday.

http://www.dhl-usa.com/content/us/en/express/tracking.shtml?brand=DHL&AWB=8765411196 (for cases mailed to manila on the 23rd)

Funny, I didn't notice we all had the same NOA2 date!

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

We might get the NVC Letter after the interview - lol. NVC didn't receive our case until Friday. We got caught up in the VSC to TSC transfer nightmare and they didn't mail our case to NVC until July 10th. Glad that is over haha.

I checked DHL and our case is on it's way to Hong Kong now. It should be in Manila by Friday.

http://www.dhl-usa.com/content/us/en/express/tracking.shtml?brand=DHL&AWB=8765411196 (for cases mailed to manila on the 23rd)

Funny, I didn't notice we all had the same NOA2 date!

How did you get the DHL shipping information and how do you know your file is in that shipment ?? :-)

cjmc

How did you get the DHL shipping information and how do you know your file is in that shipment ?? :-)

cjmc

There is no way to know for sure. I'm just basing it on the date NVC shipped it.

See this for instructions: http://philippinefiancevisa.weebly.com/dhl-tracking.html and you can search for it on VisaJourmey. There are a lot of threads about this.

Timeline

There is no way to know for sure. I'm just basing it on the date NVC shipped it.

See this for instructions: http://philippinefiancevisa.weebly.com/dhl-tracking.html and you can search for it on VisaJourmey. There are a lot of threads about this.

That is very interesting.....90 lbs of files going to Manila :-) I am sure we all must be in that shipment...... !!!!

cjmc

How do you automatically just get a interview like that//

What about your nvc aos and your visa app? Didnt you get your mnl number before all that?

The K-1 process is quite a bit different than the IR/CR process.

That is very interesting.....90 lbs of files going to Manila :-) I am sure we all must be in that shipment...... !!!!

cjmc

I guess I was wrong. Ours wasn't in that shipment. I just checked the CEAC and our status now says Ready! It must have shipped out Monday instead of Tuesday.

How did you get your case's DHL tracking number? Is this service only for K1? Thanks.

I don't know if its K1 only or even accurate. I posted the answer above

See this for instructions: http://philippinefia...l-tracking.html and you can search for it on VisaJourmey. There are a lot of threads about this.

Timeline

I guess I was wrong. Ours wasn't in that shipment. I just checked the CEAC and our status now says Ready! It must have shipped out Monday instead of Tuesday.

I just looked at mine also and it says "READY" which if you read the notice means "Ready For Your Interview" Our files must have shipped a few days ago.... :-)

cjmc

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline

Try this:

State Dept. visa tracking: https://ceac.state.gov/CEACStatTracker/Status.aspx?

Another way is to email NVC requesting your MNL # (even if you already have it), NVC will not reply to the email until your packet has shipped to the embassy... so once you get the email from NVC you will know your file is on its way to USEM.

E-mail: NVCInquiry@state.gov I highly recommend you email NVC for the MNL #, even if you call and get it, this will give you a correspondence from NVC with the MNL # for future reference. The email request for your MNL # is also a great way to track when your file is forwarded to USEM as NVC will not reply to the email until that time. wink.png

REQUIRED SECURITY INFORMATION:

You are required to provide the following security information with each inquiry to receive a case specific response:

* NVC Case Number or USCIS Receipt Number (Place in the subject line of the e-mail).
* Petitioner's name and date of birth.
( NOTE: If the visa petition is employment-based, include the employer's company/organization name instead of the petitioner's name and date of birth. )
* Principal Applicant's name and date of birth.

Edited by Hank_

Hank

"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

So in an NVC thread people at other embassies were having an issue that the Embassy was saying they didn't have their case even after their status was ready. So, I decided to email the Manila embassy to see if they had my case. The Response was they received the digital version on the 25th (when our status changed to ready) and they should recieve the physicsl one soon.

Lucky for us we can still schedule appointment. It appears some Embassies make you wait until they have the physical files before you can schedule appointment.

Anyways just wanted to update that they didn't receive the physical case, just a digital one. Not that I think it matters for us. I think the original DHL shipment is accurate, so they received 90lbs of cases from DHL today so they should get sorted through all those before our scheduled interview.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

I'm confused. I read somewhere in this forum "no letter, no interview"?? and now for Dustin and Janen saying they "might get the letter after the interview?"

so does that mean even without the letter from NVC I can go to my scheduled interview? mine is Aug 12th by the way, MNL status is READY. shine a light on me please

// OUR K1 VISA JOURNEY //

12/29/2012 - I-129F Packet Sent
01/09/2013 - NOA 1
06/19/2013 - NOA 2
07/12/2013 - Our Case Was Shipped to NVC
07/19/2013 - Called NVC And Got A MNL Case Number
07/22/2013 - Scheduled Interview Online (August 12th)
07/29-30/2013 - SLEC Read my Medical Exam Review
08/12/2013 - Interview Read My Review | Documents I prepared | Tracking my Visa status
08/16/2013 - Visa On Hand Pick up via 2GO MOA
08/27/2013 - CFO seminar and sticker Read my CFO experience
09/01/2013 – POE To U.S.
09/14/2013 - Got married

// AOS Journey //

10/03/2013 - Sent AOS Packet via USPS Priority | My AOS Packet

10/10/2013 - NOA 1 received via text and email (AOS, AP, and EAD) AOS Acceptance 10/09, AP and EAD Initial Review 10/07

10/14/2013 - NOA received via mail (AOS, AP, and EAD)

10/21/2013 - Letter for Biomettrics appointment received

11/04/2013 - RFE from checking online

11/07/2013 - Biometrics

11/08/2013 - Received the RFE letter in the mail & sent RFE on the same day!!

11/14/2013 - RFE respond received

12/04/2013 - I-485 Family-based Card in production (a.m.) then went to Decision (p.m.) - NO interview

12/09/2013 - Green Card was mailed!

12/11/2013 - GC received! 2 months and 1 day from the NOA1

Read how we expedite our case

// EAD/AP //

Terminated as Green Card was approved first.

You can also view my Timeline

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline

I'm confused. I read somewhere in this forum "no letter, no interview"?? and now for Dustin and Janen saying they "might get the letter after the interview?"

so does that mean even without the letter from NVC I can go to my scheduled interview? mine is Aug 12th by the way, MNL status is READY. shine a light on me please

Your fiancé, the petitioner, very likely will get a letter from NVC with the MNL # on it, at some point, I still suggest your fiancé email NVC so that you have a email from NVC with the MNL # it that you can use for St. Luke's.

You do not need the NVC letter to schedule your appointment. You, the beneficiary, may or may not get a letter from the embassy, and not having it will not delay your interview.

It is possible that you will have an email from USEM confirming the interview, if not remember to print extra copies of the confirmation page from scheduling online.

Edited by Hank_

Hank

"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.