one...two...tree

Stop the Press Spree Against Working Moms

194 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Romania
Timeline

HAHAHAHAHAH firstly you have NO clue what i have in my bank acct, secondly you have no logic or sence :D

Neither do you but that doesn't seem to stop you from making allegations

about me that are entirely unfounded.

you thinking you have more money than me, thats an allegation

me calling you out as arrogant and full of youself, and rude thats not an allegation, thats something you have publicly proven in this forum :whistle:

Edited by Ionescu

vj2.jpgvj.jpg

"VJ Timelines are only an estimate, they are not actual approval dates! They only reflect VJ members. VJ Timelines do not include the thousands of applicants who do not use VJ"

IF YOU ARE NEW TO THE SITE, PLEASE READ THE GUIDES BEFORE ASKING ALOT OF QUESTIONS. THE GUIDES ARE VERY HELPFUL AND WILL SAVE YOU ALOT OF TIME!

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Ireland
Timeline

HAHAHAHAHAH firstly you have NO clue what i have in my bank acct, secondly you have no logic or sence :D

Neither do you but that doesn't seem to stop you from making allegations

about me that are entirely unfounded.

Sounds like suing talk to me! :lol:

AOS

05/26/05: Sent I-485/I-130 & I-765 to Chicago lockbox.

05/27/05: Paperwork received by Douglas!

06/17/05: Check hit bank account.

06/20/05: All 3 NOA's rec'vd! TG!

08/02/05: Biometrics , New Orleans. Pretty uneventful.

08/09/05: EAD Approved!

07/12/06: ......still.........waiting.........

09/26/06: Case Status says interview has been canceled............What interview????

10/23/06: Interview finally scheduled for 12/14/06.

12/14/06: AOS approval pending renewal of Biometrics....Waiting on appt. for ASC!

Will this ever end????

01/17/07: Biometrics scheduled.

02/03/07: Everything complete at our end! Apparently my case file is under somebodys wobbly table leg.

02/27/07: Approval notice finally received by e-mail.....only 641 days!! 1 yr 9 mths!

My little angel, Rachel Erin...born 02/15/07

IM000979.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Yes, women worked during WWII but it was much more a case of a temporary measure rather than 'I can bring home the bacon and fry it up in a pan' (5 bonus points to the person who rememebers that advert and can say what it was for, lol)

chanel no 5, yes?

:no:

Enjoli perfume?

THAT's it!! *bangs head with hand

i can even see the commercial! lol

Me too! And the song is in my head, running like a bad movie track. I'm blaming Lisa. :P

Electricity is really just organized lightning.

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

You started it by saying I would end up broke and you with a bank account full of cash.

me calling you out as arrogant and full of youself, and rude thats not an allegation,

thats something you have publicly proven in this forum :whistle:

Having opinions is not arrogance and not something I will apologise for, Ionasscu.

biden_pinhead.jpgspace.gifrolling-stones-american-flag-tongue.jpgspace.gifinside-geico.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

They are f*ing lazy. Go to Europe and see for yourself.

I lived in Europe for three years. Yours is exactly the type of mentality that needs to be changed int hsi country.

What type of mentality are you referring to? Anti-European?

FYI, I lived in Europe for more than twenty three years but enough is enough.

I do plan to go back again some day in the not so distant future and take your place. :yes:

Working too much is a waste of a life IMO. It bugs me that when you choose family over work, you're called lazy or without strong work ethic. I think some Americans (and you :P) have got their priorities all messed up.

You say lazy, I say enjoying life.

Edited by jenn3539

Yes, women worked during WWII but it was much more a case of a temporary measure rather than 'I can bring home the bacon and fry it up in a pan' (5 bonus points to the person who rememebers that advert and can say what it was for, lol)

chanel no 5, yes?

:no:

Enjoli perfume?

THAT's it!! *bangs head with hand

i can even see the commercial! lol

Me too! And the song is in my head, running like a bad movie track. I'm blaming Lisa. :P

here, here... lisa, its your fault!!!!

(it surely has nothing to do with that ad being incredibly successful!)

"True love is falling in love with your best friend,

and only then, will you find the meaning of happiness."

tony_1.gif

Timeline
I do plan to go back again some day in the not so distant future and take your place. :yes:

Working too much is a waste of a life IMO. It bugs me that when you choose family over work, you're called lazy or without strong work ethic. I think some Americans (and you :P) have got their priorities all messed up.

I'm not a workaholic, Jenn. I enjoy life. I just enjoy it a lot more when I have some

money to throw around. I'd rather spend one day with my family with money than

two days without.

biden_pinhead.jpgspace.gifrolling-stones-american-flag-tongue.jpgspace.gifinside-geico.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

I'm not a workaholic, Jenn. I enjoy life. I just enjoy it a lot more when I have some

money to throw around. I'd rather spend one day with my family with money than

two days without.

Ok, well make sure you stay that way!

Have you seen the movie "Click"? This reminded me of it. I hate to see people put off time with their family until they feel more secure in their career and then find themselves with a great career and no more family. :(

ETA: I think it's not even so much people being workaholics, because that implies that they are addicted to their job. I think it's more often that people feel they have no other choice. Either you play the game or your out.

Edited by jenn3539

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Romania
Timeline

You started it by saying I would end up broke and you with a bank account full of cash.

me calling you out as arrogant and full of youself, and rude thats not an allegation,

thats something you have publicly proven in this forum :whistle:

Having opinions is not arrogance and not something I will apologise for, Ionasscu.

THAT was so mature HAHAHHA, your 12 and pretending to be your dad?

vj2.jpgvj.jpg

"VJ Timelines are only an estimate, they are not actual approval dates! They only reflect VJ members. VJ Timelines do not include the thousands of applicants who do not use VJ"

IF YOU ARE NEW TO THE SITE, PLEASE READ THE GUIDES BEFORE ASKING ALOT OF QUESTIONS. THE GUIDES ARE VERY HELPFUL AND WILL SAVE YOU ALOT OF TIME!

Timeline
Have you seen the movie "Click"? This reminded me of it. I hate to see people put off time with their family until they feel more secure in their career and then find themselves with a great career and no more family. :(

:lol: Great movie! No, I'm not like that. I don't live in limbo until the next promotion.

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

:pop:

Daniel

:energetic:

Ana (Mexico) ------ Daniel (California)(me)

---------------------------------------------

Sept. 11, 2004: Got married (civil), in Mexico :D

July 23, 2005: Church wedding

===============================

K3(I-129F):

Oct. 28, 2004: Mailed I-129F.

~USPS, First-Class, Certified Mail, Rtn Recpt ($5.80)

Nov. 3, 2004: NOA1!!!!

Nov. 5, 2004: Check Cashed!!

zzzz deep hibernationn zzzz

May 12, 2005 NOA2!!!! #######!!! huh???

off to NVC.

May 26, 2005: NVC approves I129F.

CR1(I-130):

Oct. 6, 2004: Mailed I-130.

~USPS, First-Class, Certified Mail, Rtn Recpt ($5.80)

Oct. 8, 2004: I-130 Delivered to CSC in Laguna Niguel.

~Per USPS website's tracking tool.

Oct. 12, 2004 BCIS-CSC Signs for I-130 packet.

Oct. 21, 2004 Check cashed!

Oct. 25, 2004 NOA1 (I-130) Go CSC!!

Jan. 05, 2005 Approved!!!! Off to NVC!!!!

NVC:

Jan. 05, 2005 ---> in route from CSC

Jan. 12, 2005 Case entered system

Jan. 29, 2005 Received I-864 Bill

Jan. 31, 2005 Sent Payment to St. Louis(I864)

Feb. 01, 2005 Wife received DS3032(Choice of Agent)

Feb. 05, 2005 Payment Received in St. Louis(I864)

Feb. 08, 2005 Sent DS3032 to Portsmouth NH

Feb. 12, 2005 DS3032 Received by NVC

Mar. 04, 2005 Received IV Bill

Mar. 04, 2005 Sent IV Bill Payment

Mar. 08, 2005 Received I864

Mar. 19, 2005 Sent I864

Mar. 21, 2005 I864 Received my NVC

Apr. 18, 2005 Received DS230

Apr. 19, 2005 Sent DS230

Apr. 20, 2005 DS230 received by NVC (signed by S Merfeld)

Apr. 22, 2005 DS230 entered NVC system

Apr. 27, 2005 CASE COMPLETE

May 10, 2005 CASE SENT TO JUAREZ

Off to Cd. Juarez! :D

calls to NVC: 6

CIUDAD JUAREZ, American Consulate:

Apr. 27, 2005 case completed at NVC.

May 10, 2005 in route to Juarez.

May 25, 2005 Case at consulate.

-- Legal Disclaimer:What I say is only a reflection of what I did, going to do, or may do; it may also reflect what I have read others did, are going to do, or may do. What you do or may do is what you do or may do. You do so or may do so strictly out of your on voilition; or follow what a lawyer advised you to do, or may do. Having said that: have a nice day!

No that was a misunderstanding pefroh, I meant people (and I know some of those, believe me, had several discussions) who say: I hate kids and don't want them. And I will never help people who have them, their own problem, they got themselves into this mess. I meant those kind of people.

And your solution is? Make all those "hateful" people propagate, so that no-one will be left over to cover for those who need to take the little brats to soccer/the dentist/ballet lessons?

Geez.

Life is easy if one sees things in black and white only.

Filed: Country: Canada
Timeline

Back to the discussion of children...or #### trophies as Pius describes them.

I buried two of them at the same time. Stillborn. Maybe to you that was a blessing...no more "contributions to society" to burden the US with, eh?

Not once did I "expect" anyone to "cover" for me while I was dog sick carrying Michael and Matthew. Not once did I NOT carry my load...sometimes for others as needed. When my boys died, I was only allowed TWO frickin weeks off. I never complained though...I went back to work like the good lil girl I am.

At my annual review I was cited for taking the two weeks off. It was written as "personal problems caused a distraction, making it difficult for Karen to fulfill her duties". Two weeks to recover from birth, death, and a funeral for two babies that should NOT be in the ground.

Yeah, I guess I expect too much...one things for damn sure....IF I get lucky to become pregnant again with another lil "#### trophy", I'll make damn sure NOT to ask anyone for anything at anytime.

Teaching is the essential profession...the one that makes ALL other professions possible - David Haselkorn