Vee506

3 weeks since NOA2 and it still hasn't made it to NVC!

15 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Hi Everyone!

We got our USCIS Approval on June 19th after over 6 months of waiting.

It's now been 3 weeks now and I've called NVC a couple of times they but still have no record of our petition in their system. I'm assuming that means it hasn't been received yet.

I'm started to get a little worried and I was wondering if anyone else was in this situation?
Also for the record we were part of the Dec filers that got transferred to the Texas Service Center in May. Maybe that has something to do with it?

Please let me know I'm not alone in this! And it anyone has any past experience and advice to share, it would be greatly appreciated!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: China
Timeline

I am a fellow December VSC to TSC transfer. I received my NOA2 on June 18th. I have also called a few times and no case # yet at the NVC. I'm not too worried about it yet. The first person I talked too said to call back after July 9th (which is today) I already called yesterday so I'll wait a few days and try again. I know this is hard and no one wants to be with their loved one sooner than I do but I knew this would take time. The hard part is over with (getting our NOA2) Hang in there! good.gif

California Service Center

US Consulate in Guangzhou, China

I-129F sent on 09-09-2015

I-129F NOA1 received on 10-01-2015

I-129F RFE received on 11-09-2015

RFE replied to on 11-23-2015

I-129F NOA2 received on 12-10-2015

NVC received on 12-22-2015

Date case #, IIN, and BIN assigned on 12-24-2015

Left the NVC on 12-30-2015

US Consulate in China received on 01-06-2016

Packet 3 received on 01-13-2016

Packet 3 sent on 01-20-2016

Packet 4 received on 02-19-2016

Interview date is scheduled for 03-24-2016 (7:45am China time!)

K1 Visa approved!!!!!!!!!

Waiting for actual visa right now!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

We too were Dec filers,transferred to Texas and got NOA2 June 19th.Still no word from NVC.My fiancé is going to call them today.If I get any joy,Il post later.

Timeline

Thanks! At least I know I'm not alone in this and I don't have to worry about our petition possibly lost in the mail or something silly like that!

Doesn't our NOA2 expire after 4 months? I know I have all my documents ready to go, I just hope it doesn't become an issue because of delays like this.

I hope everyone hears soooon :)

Timeline

My fiancé called the NVC today.....copied this from another thread.....

I called the NVC and we received our NOA2 on June 19th and a December 12th filer and there was no record of our EAC # on file. Totally disappointed however she herself was concerned because it should've been there. She advised me to send an email to their research center and to find out where it is. She also wanted me to tell her what my NOA2 notice says and it says it was forwarded to the listed consulate which does not state the listed consulate on our notice but she says they should've received it first before the consulate does. Hopefully we will get a reply ASAP. Hopefully all of us will be getting to the next step.

Filed: Country: Australia
Timeline

handful of people have started to get the message that their file has been forwarded to Department of State. Please check this thread

The Waiting room for fiancé visa case number is it 10 days or 20

under NVC Forum (check last 3-4 pages) and you will see the notifications they have been getting. Don't lose patience. We all have crossed the hard part of the journey. We are almost there.

NOA1 DEC19

NOA2 JUNE19

No NVC yet. No change in Notice yet. I just do hope even if we dont get the new notification our papers are already sent to NVC. this is insane waiting for 3weeks and nothing. still keeping my hopes high!

AOS/EAD/AP

10/03/13 - package sent to Chicago Lockbox

10/07/13 - package received by S. Rodriguez

10/10/13 - Email Notification for AOS/EAD/AP

10/19/13 - NOA1 EAD

11/07/13 - BIOMETRICS APPOINTMENT

11/16/13 - USCIS Status for I-485: Testing and Interview

12/03/13 - USCIS Status for I-131 AP - Approved / USCIS Status for I-485 - Card/ Document Production

01/07/14 - INTERVIEW @ 1:00pm, USCIS Hagatna Guam -APPROVED

01/08/14 - Card Production Ordered

01/09/14 - Register Permanent Status

01/14/14 - For Delivery with USPS Tracking No.

1/24/14/ - GC on hand

ROC I-751

10/09/15 - Eligible for ROC

10/21/15 - I-751 Packet mailed via USPS (2 day Priority Mail)

10/23/15 - Delivered to USCIS California Service Center

10/27/15 - $590 charged to account.

10/29/15 - received NOA dated 10/23/15

11/06/15 - Biometrics received for 11/18/15 appointment

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: India
Timeline

Hi Everyone!

We got our USCIS Approval on June 19th after over 6 months of waiting.

It's now been 3 weeks now and I've called NVC a couple of times they but still have no record of our petition in their system. I'm assuming that means it hasn't been received yet.

I'm started to get a little worried and I was wondering if anyone else was in this situation?

Also for the record we were part of the Dec filers that got transferred to the Texas Service Center in May. Maybe that has something to do with it?

Please let me know I'm not alone in this! And it anyone has any past experience and advice to share, it would be greatly appreciated!

def not alone here.. i got my NOA2 approval on 6/7/2013 and have called every other day and there is no news except keep waiting..

Met 10/2009Married 9/13/2012 in indiaFiled I-130 12/4/2012Assigned MSC case # 12/6/20122/14/2013 called uscis and on 1/30/2013 case moved from MSC to Chicago local office.4/17/2013 letter from senator durbin's office that a inquiry will be made on my case and to allow 30-60 days6/7/2013 NOA2 !!!!! while I am visiting my baby!!!!7/12/2013 letter from senator and copy of USCIS email to them stated our case heading to NVC 7/23/2013 NVC # assigned!!!!!!7/25/2013 called for Invoice identification number and had them add yash's email( Yash sent DS3032 via email nex day)7/29/2013 rec'd email from NVC with DS3032 and AOS invoice, paid today $88 mailed hardcopy of DS 30328/1/2013 AOS pkg mail via fed ex8/6/2013 AOS rec'd @NVC8/12/2013 DS3032 accepted IV invoiced8/15/2013 IV fed ex'd9/9/13 dreaded checklist asking for DS260 b/c DS230 obsolete<p>9/11/13 electronic submission of DS260 accepted
9/17/2013 called NVC case was completed as of today

10/1/2013 rec'd interview letter and date!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11/4/2013 INTERVIEW

RESULT....APPROVED!!!

11/12/2013 email to pick up visa!!!

09/09/15-12/2016 ROC +interview= appproved in over a year

12/21/2016 fedex'd N-400 application and per fedex was rec'd

Timeline

Yey! Just got this 20 minutes ago!

On July 11, 2013, we shipped this approved or re-affirmed case to the Department of State for visa processing. For more information, please contact them directly.

Let's hope NVC deals with our files a little quicker now and sends them to our respective consulates without further delay! :)

Timeline

Some news this morning. I received an automated email from the USCIS that they sent our information to the NVC. Not sure why the NVC didn't receive it the first time

however we will probably never know. I'll be calling the NVC today to verify the email and find out if it's another 2 weeks before I can call them to see if they received it.

Hope everyone get some news. I do have to say that the NVC responded in the quickest to find out what's going on and to take care of it. It's nice for a change :) Good luck everyone.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.