zooropa

Anyone from TSC K1 fiance please comment when you get a case number!!

721 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Honduras
Timeline

After you receive your case number from the NVC? then what can we do with the case number? do we just still wait until NVC does the administrative processing and request for paperwork? Im confused because the NVC told me that it is in administrative processing right now and that they will be forwarding the letter to the embassy. What is this letter that could be talking about? Any idea how long that takes? Thx

After you receive your case number from the NVC? then what can we do with the case number? do we just still wait until NVC does the administrative processing and request for paperwork? Im confused because the NVC told me that it is in administrative processing right now and that they will be forwarding the letter to the embassy. What is this letter that could be talking about? Any idea how long that takes? Thx

You can check your status on this page: https://ceac.state.gov/CEACStatTracker/Status.aspx?eQs=o/iS8zDpeAKjMWCuebHqOw==

Once they ship it to the Embassy it will say In Transit.

Once it is at the Embassy it will say Ready.

I don't know about your Embassy, but with Manila we were able to schedule appointment and attend medical exam. You will need to check with your regional forum to learn more about what you can do with your Embassy.

The NVC sends the case to the Embassy and then an NVC Letter to the petitioner.

In our case we received the number on Friday and Embassy received the case today, but we didn't have administrative processing.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Honduras
Timeline

Interesting... I just got off the phone with NVC and they say they have nothing to do with a fiance visa, and that they just received our case two days ago, and that it will just be simply forwarded to the embassy in Honduras where they handle everything.

I checked the link you sent above and the case just shows at NVC, thats all it says.... hmmm my attorney says we should be getting a invoice number to submit payment and file proper documents... I guess that happens at the embassy?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Ugh, this is ridiculous. Approved 7/3, still stuck at TSC. Contacted Senator, Tier 2 put in a service request, contacted the ombudsman...what the heck is going on?

I was approved 7/3 from TSC. Got email last night my case shipped to NVC.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Barbados
Timeline

I was approved on July 6th but I am seeing some people with NOA2 dates around mines are now getting the notices that it has been shipped--this is soo exciting--hopefully mines will come soon :)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Yeah. We were transferred to TSC from Vermont on June 21st and then we got our NOA2 on July 10th....So it has been 15 days since our approval...I am really hoping we get our case to move to NVC...It is so frustrating because so many others have had very short waiting periods for this step in this lovely process...Why has it changed for us now ? Let's hope they get a move on there...Keep optimistic everyone ! Make your partner be up-beat also....Good luck !

Timeline

Dear Dreamingegypt: I am very happy to read your postings because we were transferred to TSC at the same time you were and you got your NOA2 just one week before we did so I am now hoping that we can get our case number next week and be in the same time frame that you had to deal with...I would be happy with that at this point...Take care and good luck ! I am happy that you got your case number

WE'RE ON THE WAY TO NVC....YEAH...YEAH...YEAH... NOA1 02/08/2013, TRANSFERRED TO TSC 06/21/2013, NOA2 07/08/2013

RECEIVED TEXT/EMAIL 07/25/2013

Just received notification TSC has shipped my case to DOS .... finally!

NOA 2 = July 5

OUR CASE TOO. NOA2 07/08/2013

GOOD LUCK GUYS !!!

Timeline

july 1 noa 2

july 18 shipped to nvc

still dnt have casenumber:((((((((

j0395718.gif My K1 Journey

12/10/12 Mailed k1 petition

01/2/13 NOA1 Hardcopy (no email)

07/1/13 NOA2 ( no RFE )

07/18/13 Casefile shipped to DOS

07/26/13 Manila case no.

07/30/13 NVC shipped to usembssy

08/15/13 Medica PASSED:) yeheyy

09/03/13 Interview APPROVED ( agegap 27years )

09/08/13 VISA ON HAND

LOVE.gifLOVE.gifLOVE.gifaniheartpinknwhite.gif

Timeline

july 1 noa 2

july 18 shipped to nvc

still dnt have casenumber:((((((((

innah try to call NVC twice everyday, you might get a different answer everytime

NOA1 January 30, 2013

Transferred from VSC to TSC June 21, 2013

Change of address July 3, 2013

NOA2 July 12, 2013

NOA2 hard copy July 19, 2013

Sent to DOS July 26, 2013

Waiting for our MNL# from NVC

Got MNL# July 31, 2013

In transit to Manila August 2, 2013

Case Ready for interview August 5, 2013

August 14, 15,Medical at St. Luke- PASSED

Interview at U.S Embassy August 22,2013-cancelled due to flood

Interview at U.S Embassy August 28, 2013- PASSED

useful information for Fiances/Petitioners for k1 in manila:

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/261031-some-useful-links/page-4#entry6396116

event.png

Timeline

got my case num now!:))) july 18 shipped to nvc , july 26 case num

j0395718.gif My K1 Journey

12/10/12 Mailed k1 petition

01/2/13 NOA1 Hardcopy (no email)

07/1/13 NOA2 ( no RFE )

07/18/13 Casefile shipped to DOS

07/26/13 Manila case no.

07/30/13 NVC shipped to usembssy

08/15/13 Medica PASSED:) yeheyy

09/03/13 Interview APPROVED ( agegap 27years )

09/08/13 VISA ON HAND

LOVE.gifLOVE.gifLOVE.gifaniheartpinknwhite.gif

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.